Author Topic: great posthumous 2Pac tracks  (Read 1133 times)

Cavvy

great posthumous 2Pac tracks
« on: March 17, 2012, 10:44:26 AM »
I dont want to trawl through the albums released after his death so can someone give me the name of some of his strongest songs released on those projects?
btw which of the albums released after his death were f...king horrible?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: great posthumous 2Pac tracks
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 10:54:33 AM »
i dunno,
none of the posthumous album were awful or really bad imo. all of em were okay, musicaly, i guess -
but Pac-purists tend to hate most of em, cuz teh songs were not in og-format or whatever

the "Tupac Resurrection" OST had some nice Eminem-production, and so did "Loyal To the Game",, like the Nate Dogg-song
"R U Still Down" is probly the best album tho

tha kid2012

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 10:54:46 AM »
everything after Makaveli was horrible in my opinion. do yourself a favor. buy all the albums he made when he was actually alive then use the posthumous albums as a reference guide to find the bootleg unreleased original versions of those songs and ur set for life.

u can start by downloading my fav unreleased pac song here. Untouchable original version. theres a download link on the utube page so get that

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 10:58:08 AM by tha kid2012 »

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 10:56:00 AM »
U gotta check albums like R U Still Down, Still I Rise, Until The End Of Time, Better Dayz. Loyal To The Game & Pac's Life are really fucked up, except for a few tracks

Cavvy

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 11:01:16 AM »
Nu Mixx Klazzics seems to get a lot of hate.

Cavvy

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 11:04:15 AM »
on the above the rim soundtrack there was a track called Loyal to the game which was dope
but who the fuck was the Riddler?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 11:11:41 AM »
Nu Mixx Klazzics seems to get a lot of hate.

dunno why, its much better than loyal to the game or pacs life

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 11:24:58 AM »
U gotta check albums like R U Still Down, Still I Rise

Jimmy H.

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 12:02:08 PM »
dunno why, its much better than loyal to the game or pacs life
Not really. I think Loyal To The Game is much better.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 12:14:44 PM »
this is  for tha hustlas - ant banks big thangs is one of my fave posthumous tracks but i dont know if that counts cuz it wasnt a solo.

pac + outlawz still i rise was pretty dope for the most part.

TidyKris

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2012, 06:42:44 PM »
i would stay well away from Loyal To The Game & Pac's Life.....what were they thinking??????

Loyal To The Game has nothing worth listining to on it and eminem wants shooting for that pile of shit, only cop Pac's Life for "Soon As I Get Home"

Better Dayz had its moments but was still filled with alot of garbage remixed beats, and the same goes for until the end of time.

Still I Rise was prob the last post pac release that was pretty solid all the way through (give or take a track or two)

R U Still Down was a good release

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2012, 11:38:30 AM »
after all these years im not sure why but i still dont really fuck with are you still down.

its got some solid tracks on that bitch but some of his older material dont appeal to me.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2012, 08:19:35 PM »
 :loco:
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

makavelisimon

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2012, 08:24:50 PM »
after all these years im not sure why but i still dont really fuck with are you still down.

its got some solid tracks on that bitch but some of his older material dont appeal to me.

RUSD sucked because it had HORRIBLE music on it.  WE got Kidza production?  get the fuck outta here.   Thx EDI for ruining what could have been a classic song.

Im Gettin Money was horrible JJ, thanks for a shitty remix which set a tone for sub par remixes to be allowed on future pac albums.

The removing of Gunfire from open fire, then intro being removed for the whole album, sooo many mistakes they made.

RUSD paved the way and lowered the bar for future albums to suck and not go with OGs which bumped, but some modern beat.  Kind of like some net dj today taking an acapella of Tupac, and removing kurupt and the outlawz to put Jossy and Sean Kingston on a track with some corny 2012 beat just made overnight.

A retail posthumous track, minus FWTWN, Street Fame Briss Remix, Do FOr Love RUSD album version, Happy Home, Good life, Soon as i get home, ballad of a dead souhja, generally sucks.

I once made a detailed thread on this really toddler run website called NOT- MAK , and was banned when the mod chuck dirty read my thread.

I basically outlined that we cannot say i like the remix better than the OG, because we have never gotten to hear the OG of almost every song in it's proper form. with retail polishing, mastering, and professional companies prepping it for retail cd pressing.  So if someone says, i like enemies wiht me on RUSD, better than the OG, that statement is impossible to be true.

All we hear is the final remix, with FULL icing on the cake as far as polishing and sounding supersonically correct, while the actual original song, capable of bumping if EQ'd handled right goes to be never heard. Sure we may get lucky with a dat rip or a rip from a 2' reel, or a reference cd, but it still doesn't sound as good as a retail song and never can.

So pac fans are spoonfed CDQ amazing quality net remixes on retial cds.  In my opinion, other than the few OGs reworked slightly, all of the posthumous songs are no better then some net djs random thrown up BS track.     Street Fame and Do for Love , and Hellrazor, are the only remixes which actually deserve to be on the albums.

FUCK YOU AMARU entertainment for shelving AMAZING tupac songs since 1997.  i will never get to hear enemies with me and getting money in cdq because your EVIL TACTICS....
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 08:27:37 PM by makavelisimon »

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2012, 08:52:28 PM »

RUSD sucked because it had HORRIBLE music on it.  WE got Kidza production?  get the fuck outta here.   Thx EDI for ruining what could have been a classic song.

Im Gettin Money was horrible JJ, thanks for a shitty remix which set a tone for sub par remixes to be allowed on future pac albums.

The removing of Gunfire from open fire, then intro being removed for the whole album, sooo many mistakes they made.

RUSD paved the way and lowered the bar for future albums to suck and not go with OGs which bumped, but some modern beat.  Kind of like some net dj today taking an acapella of Tupac, and removing kurupt and the outlawz to put Jossy and Sean Kingston on a track with some corny 2012 beat just made overnight.

A retail posthumous track, minus FWTWN, Street Fame Briss Remix, Do FOr Love RUSD album version, Happy Home, Good life, Soon as i get home, ballad of a dead souhja, generally sucks.

I once made a detailed thread on this really toddler run website called NOT- MAK , and was banned when the mod chuck dirty read my thread.

I basically outlined that we cannot say i like the remix better than the OG, because we have never gotten to hear the OG of almost every song in it's proper form. with retail polishing, mastering, and professional companies prepping it for retail cd pressing.  So if someone says, i like enemies wiht me on RUSD, better than the OG, that statement is impossible to be true.

All we hear is the final remix, with FULL icing on the cake as far as polishing and sounding supersonically correct, while the actual original song, capable of bumping if EQ'd handled right goes to be never heard. Sure we may get lucky with a dat rip or a rip from a 2' reel, or a reference cd, but it still doesn't sound as good as a retail song and never can.

So pac fans are spoonfed CDQ amazing quality net remixes on retial cds.  In my opinion, other than the few OGs reworked slightly, all of the posthumous songs are no better then some net djs random thrown up BS track.     Street Fame and Do for Love , and Hellrazor, are the only remixes which actually deserve to be on the albums.

FUCK YOU AMARU entertainment for shelving AMAZING tupac songs since 1997.  i will never get to hear enemies with me and getting money in cdq because your EVIL TACTICS....

LOL WTF DAMN homie, it's just music, get over it.