Author Topic: vape pens  (Read 462 times)

Al Bundy

vape pens
« on: March 27, 2012, 07:33:31 PM »
who's fuckin with em?

i was looking online for a portable vaporizer (trippy stick) when i came across the med stick. it's a hell of a lot cheaper and can use most cartridges. it's pretty cool that it charges via usb. i have my medstick charge on my xbox 360  8)

$25 shipped @ www.themedstick.com

the actual medstick cartridges suck so i bought a gentlemans brand skywalker OG ~80% thc e-20 cartridge for $30 at my local dispensary

it's pretty low key. i've been able to smoke it practically anywhere. it leaves a very very faint smell that dissipates quickly.

stay lit my friends

Matty

Re: vape pens
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 08:34:45 PM »
:) got the launch box, which is pretty damn small, no need for specific carts

no smell is amazing, did it very close to some cops the other day, they had no idea :monkey:

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 10:14:34 PM »
Saw some dude in Lil Tokyo use one of those vape pens a few weeks back. Shit looks dope. The smoke was basically blowing back at me and I couldn't smell anything.

Probably better than those bitch ass e-cigs that were big for like 6 months until the thing burned out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 12:19:12 AM »
Saw some dude in Lil Tokyo use one of those vape pens a few weeks back. Shit looks dope. The smoke was basically blowing back at me and I couldn't smell anything.

Probably better than those bitch ass e-cigs that were big for like 6 months until the thing burned out.

that's what it is basically. instead of the tobacco mixture, they use hash oil.

Sleazy

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 01:07:37 PM »
Yeah they're just overpriced Chinese e-cigs. Well apparently this one isn't really even so overpriced at $25 delivered.

There's no way that cart can be 80% THC though sorry to say. The BHO that went into it maybe, but then it's been mixed into a shitload of vegetable glycerin so it works with the e-cig... If you want to use pure BHO you need something like the Omicron (and carts for it that are filled with pure BHO). It's an overpriced Chinese e-cig too but a completely different type.

Anyway while I can see the attraction for some people, I don't fuck with these. I smoke weed.  8)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2012, 01:38:26 PM »
my buddy got one for work. he likes it but he only uses it at work. ive been using a volcano lately, its pretty nice i can already feel my lungs improving im thinking of buying one

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 02:24:32 PM »
Damn I gotta get me one of these!

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 07:57:05 PM »
Yeah they're just overpriced Chinese e-cigs. Well apparently this one isn't really even so overpriced at $25 delivered.

There's no way that cart can be 80% THC though sorry to say. The BHO that went into it maybe, but then it's been mixed into a shitload of vegetable glycerin so it works with the e-cig... If you want to use pure BHO you need something like the Omicron (and carts for it that are filled with pure BHO). It's an overpriced Chinese e-cig too but a completely different type.

Anyway while I can see the attraction for some people, I don't fuck with these. I smoke weed.  8)

The cartridges are lab tested so I believe it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 06:37:05 PM »
damn yall are on a whole new level...where can i get these things?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 06:39:32 PM »
eh id rather just smoke bowls

Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012, 06:41:44 PM »
damn yall are on a whole new level...where can i get these things?

you can buy the med stick @ www.themedstick.com and the cartridges at a dispensary

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012, 08:20:48 PM »
ive never seen these cartridges at the few local disp i fuck with...

Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2012, 09:34:48 PM »
ive never seen these cartridges at the few local disp i fuck with...

the cartridges are refillable so if you can acquire some top quality oil/budder, just fill the cartridge with that. you can buy empty cartridges on the web

Power to tha people

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 10:54:41 AM »
You white boys need to stop smoking the devil weed to try and dull the pain in your hearts.  Only through realization of your true history can happiness be obtained.
“There is plenty to blame whiteness for. There is no crime that whiteness has not committed against people of color.  … We must blame whiteness for the continuing patterns today that deny the rights of those outside of whiteness and which damage and pervert the humanity of those of us within it.”

Al Bundy

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 02:25:57 PM »
You white boys need to stop smoking the devil weed to try and dull the pain in your hearts.  Only through realization of your true history can happiness be obtained.

the original man planted these vegetables so i'm smoking part of your legacy