Author Topic: Dominoes Pizza arcade game contest to win Pizza  (Read 183 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dominoes Pizza arcade game contest to win Pizza
« on: August 09, 2011, 03:09:42 PM »
Has anyone on this forum heard about this?  and tryed to play it on dominoes pizza facebook page?

I played it and tryed my best but i always rank at 20 with only 200,000 points and the winners are always at 600,000

I think you need 2 people to play cause if you enter in codes with the keyboard you can get bonus points and you cant type and shoot the pizzas at the same time....and they only give you 30 seconds to shoot the pizzas....

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

NotoriousTDA

Re: Dominoes Pizza arcade game contest to win Pizza
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 04:26:56 PM »
shut the hell up you fatass bitch

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dominoes pizza arcade game for free pizza
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 04:49:45 PM »
has anyone tryed this out?

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

G-Funk

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 04:54:05 PM »
Dominoes :-X :-X

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 05:07:16 PM »
damn g there like ten bucks go head and get you one.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: dominoes pizza arcade game for free pizza
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 05:11:45 PM »
Don't know what this has to do with westcoast music but I never knew about it until you mentioned it.  Barely any arcades where i'm at.  I do slightly remember a nintendo game with the noid & dominoes pizza. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 07:19:29 PM »
Nah never heard of it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 07:53:05 PM »
Don't know what this has to do with westcoast music but I never knew about it until you mentioned it.  Barely any arcades where i'm at.  I do slightly remember a nintendo game with the noid & dominoes pizza. 

because on the west coast there are dominoes pizza restaurants and west coast artists eat dominos pizza...that is what it has to do with

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I won the free pizza at dominos facebook...in the arcade game
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 10:46:54 PM »
If other folks on the forum want to try.....the strategy for me was......to type "deepdish' and "getthedoor" as the bonus password immediately after the game starts in the first 3 second count down and then to be very careful not to hit the noid and to also try to get the weapon pickup in the middle of the screen.    that is how to do it.   It costs alot more points than it seems to hit the noid...

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2011, 01:06:42 PM »
Haven't heard bout this. Cool.