Author Topic: Peace to my people of color  (Read 599 times)

Power to tha people

• Lil Geezy
Peace to my people of color
« on: March 29, 2012, 01:49:07 PM »
This message is of peace to my Asiatic brothers.  We must realize all the white fools in here are continuing to steal from the culture of the original man.  Blessings.
“There is plenty to blame whiteness for. There is no crime that whiteness has not committed against people of color.  … We must blame whiteness for the continuing patterns today that deny the rights of those outside of whiteness and which damage and pervert the humanity of those of us within it.”

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Peace to my people of color
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 02:35:48 PM »
right on brother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 02:59:22 PM »

Power to tha people

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 03:02:04 PM »

Its amusing you would use a scene from this movie to mock the Original man whitey.  In the movie Mr. Norton gets raped by his own cave dwelling race.  Just like they have been raping the culture of the Original man since the beginning.
“There is plenty to blame whiteness for. There is no crime that whiteness has not committed against people of color.  … We must blame whiteness for the continuing patterns today that deny the rights of those outside of whiteness and which damage and pervert the humanity of those of us within it.”

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 03:08:06 PM »

Its amusing you would use a scene from this movie to mock the Original man whitey.  In the movie Mr. Norton gets raped by his own cave dwelling race.  Just like they have been raping the culture of the Original man since the beginning.
he doesn't know any better. i chalk it up to poor parenting.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 03:13:21 PM »
wheres infant

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Power to tha people

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 03:17:13 PM »
wheres infant

I have read the posts of Infinite and am glad to see he respects the dominance and greatness of the First man.  He has traveled to the motherland, given his money to the locals and is submissive to the Original man.  He is white, but not a whitey.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 03:21:23 PM »
wheres infant

I have read the posts of Infinite and am glad to see he respects the dominance and greatness of the First man.  He has traveled to the motherland, given his money to the locals and is submissive to the Original man.  He is white, but not a whitey.
word. i can dig that. infinite always shows respect.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 03:22:37 PM »
what does the original man think of him using the word nicca? he says its alright but not nigga, sounds the same to me

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 03:25:39 PM »
what does the original man think of him using the word nicca? he says its alright but not nigga, sounds the same to me
u are correct and he is outta pocket for that. in due time he'll fix it.

Power to tha people

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012, 04:00:29 PM »
u are correct and he is outta pocket for that. in due time he'll fix it.

Word my Brother.  The young man Infinite is confused about the cultural and historical ramifications of using that word.  He respect the essence, so should he respect the struggle.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 03:47:40 AM »
This black man alias is fucking funny
The West is Back

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 06:52:46 AM »
This black man alias is fucking funny

lol,
he is funny. i thought it was Blue Magic at first, but he is too retarded to write clever sentences like that

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 07:58:56 AM »
 Just wondering, if the balck man is the original, then dose that make the white man the evolved man?
 hey dont get offended, iam just saying?
 i mean look back in history how black people were living, shit even Asian people and then look at the technology the white man introduced to the rest of thew world. Dose that make white people evolved, from another planet, or are we really the devils doing?
 Did white people improve the world or fuck it up? hmmmm
 White people are and endangered species though.
 Its interesting, White people are the more intelligent race as far as history would suggest but black people are superior physically. No i dont mean dick size i mean athletically, stamina, resistance to sun burn, things of that nature.
 Black people dont seem to handle alcohol well though, shit iam an alcoholic but at least i can hold down a job, dont murder and rob people, rape people, end up in jail.  (ok so that was a little racist and i do apologize but shit i can only speak for what i see here in Australia).
 The Sundanese seem to work and dress well and shit though.  
 EDIT: Blacks are fucking good at sport and music though i dont think whities tryna steal we just like the music. But i guess u talking about the people in power making money off of it.
 Anyway cant we all just get along lol? i have friends of many different races, who gives a fuck about history now is now.
 Oh and Romper Stomper is a good white power movie, better than American history X, it has a young Russel Crowe in it. Shits funny as hell, its not white vs black though its white vs Asian. The sound track is lol. "kick him if he's yellow, kick him if hes black"

« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 08:05:21 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 08:00:25 AM »
Just wondering, if the balck man is the original, then dose that make the white man the evolved man?

correct