Author Topic: OHHH Shit! Nas is moving to Africa for good!! Maybe I will catch him there  (Read 1164 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
So he says he's gonna return to Mama Africa, cause the motherland needs her son!!
u cool in my books but that's such a weird thing to say lol

I didn't say that, it was a quote from Nas in the article
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
So he says he's gonna return to Mama Africa, cause the motherland needs her son!!
u cool in my books but that's such a weird thing to say lol

I didn't say that, it was a quote from Nas in the article
LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

jeromechickenbone

Nas speaks a lot of truth about the powers that be on his albums, this is how they are getting revenge on him.

GangstaBoogy

^ True. When you consider some of the things he got away with saying on  Nigger, you have to think they always made him take out a lot of things. I'm assuming thats why an amazing song like Louis Farrakhan only has 2 verses. But I'm going to make a separate post about this later.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

He can move to Mars as far as I'm concerned. Just keep puttin out music.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jimmy H.

Nas speaks a lot of truth about the powers that be on his albums, this is how they are getting revenge on him.
Yes, they obviously got his ex-wife to file child support charges on him and then the CIA used their pull with the judicial system to get it raised to such an extraordinary amount because he's such a powerful threat to the establishment. Same thing happened to Lindsay Lohan for trying to expose the truth about female-on-female teenage girl hate with that movie, "Mean Girls".

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
he needs to either go to g.o.o.d. music or re establish his own shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Watch out for them Hippo's they killaz!!

sofdark

The warlords will rob him

Jimmy H.

I wonder if he'll open every cell in Attaca before he goes. Or was that only going to happen if he ruled the world?

jeromechickenbone

Yes, they obviously got his ex-wife to file child support charges on him and then the CIA used their pull with the judicial system to get it raised to such an extraordinary amount because he's such a powerful threat to the establishment. Same thing happened to Lindsay Lohan for trying to expose the truth about female-on-female teenage girl hate with that movie, "Mean Girls".

You're ignorant and clearly don't understand how the system works. You probably don't grasp a lot of things Nas talks about, so therefore you're not going to grasp what I'm talking about. If you don't think the powers that be look for any excuse to financially hurt their opposition, then you're naive.

The CIA bank rolls many movies, tv, music and media. Movies in the 60s and 70s often credited the CIA / govt in films.  You have no idea, trust me.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Wasn't this just an April fools joke lol.

hitsaw

cause the motherland needs her son!!

Africa is not a land.