Author Topic: Where are they now?  (Read 1054 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Re: Where are they now?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2012, 12:09:37 AM »
Tweedy Bird Loc!!

Hack Wilson - real

doggfather

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 12:41:18 AM »
Lil 1/2 Dead

K-Solo

(Deadly) Threat
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Cavvy

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 01:03:02 AM »
Lil 1/2 Dead

K-Solo

(Deadly) Threat

Pretty sure Half dead pops up now and again on some of Snoops material
Solo will be appearing on stage with the rest of the Hit squad for a reunion gig, should be interesting since Keith Murray and L.O.D beat the shit out of him a couple of years back

doggfather

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 01:43:49 AM »
i'd like a solo from them.

1/2 Dead's was pure and hard g-funk.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

blcxm

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 01:52:39 AM »
2pac?

Cavvy

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2012, 02:51:48 AM »
i'd like a solo from them.

1/2 Dead's was pure and hard g-funk.

Not sure he raps much any more most of the time hes singing, the couple of times Ive heard him drop a verse he just sounds nowhere as decent as he once was

Cavvy

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012, 02:57:58 AM »
Lord G is a Detroit native who made his way out west and was discovered by Dr. Dre, who brought him into the Death Row camp back in the day to make beats and ghost write. He got a major buzz from his contribution to the Above The Rim soundtrack with "My Money Right," and was soon asked to the join the group Militia, who scored a hit with the bangin' track "Burn." He has since released a second Militia album "Coming At'Cha" (songs were featured in Method Man's Documentary "The Strip Game"), a solo album "Hot Ta Def on the Mic Chord", produced music for the movies "Road Dawgs" and "Blank Check", been featured on a slew of compilations including Millstreet Entertainment's "TakeOver2011" and the upcoming 2012 "Get Down or Lay Down" all the while eating up the mixtape circuit with his ferocious rhymes and venomous lyrics

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012, 03:04:18 AM »
Roscoe, YA, Eastwood, Tri Star....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2012, 07:30:15 AM »
E White
looked like he was being groomed to become the new Snoop.
Did he actually end up releasing anything official? did his relationship with Snoop turn to shit?
Yeah, I forgot about hm. I always liked his verse from Dogg House America, shit was smooth.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2012, 11:23:08 AM »
Roscoe, YA, Eastwood, Tri Star....
isnt eastwood signed to master p?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 04:06:20 AM »
Most importantly

B.R.E.T.T

didn't know anything about him before i got love, never seen him since

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

dnjp4life

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2012, 04:27:36 AM »
Mr Malik
early to mid 90s this kid was kinda blowing up. Illegall was a pretty dope combination and the Untold truth was a solid album. Couple that with some stellar guest appearances he looked set to blow
What the hell happened?

Malik was too good.  All of the guest spots he's on he usually outdid the other rappers.  It's a shame he wasn't bigger than he was.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2012, 05:10:28 AM »
Mr Malik
early to mid 90s this kid was kinda blowing up. Illegall was a pretty dope combination and the Untold truth was a solid album. Couple that with some stellar guest appearances he looked set to blow
What the hell happened?

Malik was too good.  All of the guest spots he's on he usually outdid the other rappers.  It's a shame he wasn't bigger than he was.
i wonder what happend to him. "milk carton rapper"

Jamal (a.k.a Mally G) was singed to Yukmouth for a minute tho, he appeared on the "united ghettos of america: eye candy" compilation