Author Topic: WrestleMania 28.  (Read 803 times)

Sikotic™

Re: WrestleMania 28.
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 09:01:04 PM »
HHH/Oldertaker II was the only epic match. Everything else seemed to disappoint, but it still wasn't a bad show.

Kane vs. Orton was the most worthless match on the card. Nobody gave a fuck about that match.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 05:36:20 PM »
I cant believe they let the Rock just come back and take out Cena...fucking bullshit IMO.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 08:18:46 PM »
Lesnar came back tonight on Raw. F5'd Cena. Incredible.

Remedy360

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2012, 09:12:39 PM »
As someone who hasn't really watched wrestling in years I don't really understand the outrage over Rock beating Cena. I mean, I get that people don't think he should just be able to move on to better things and then come back and win like this, I just fail to see any appeal in Cena. He was just coming up when I stopped watching in the early 2000's and never understood why people were so hyped on him. I get that I'm biased since The Rock was always my favorite when I was a fan but Cena will never amount to what the Rock did (probably what older people thought about Rock and Hogan).

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 09:56:59 PM »
D Brian vs Sheamus was a fuckin joke... honestly i dont like either and this was their chance to gain a fan in me and niether did i hope Del Rio wins the title pretty soon... this match made it seem like the WHC is a fuckin joke to have....

Orton vs Kane was a decent match... of course it was only intresting because Orton made it be... i always thought Kane was boring

Rhodes vs Show was a let down.... it was basically a match you could of seen on Smackdown, nothing special at all

Taker vs HHH could of been better but it still was a decent match... i should of expected that they wouldnt have been better then last years or the ones he had with Shawn Micheals but it was really a good old school type match... it really seemed real look at the Takers back at the end

Team Johnny vs Team Laurinitas was an alright match... they really need to start putting Zack and Dolph over more and push them more because i think they are the future of the WWE

Punk vs Jericho was pretty awesome... very good match just like i expected, im glad Y2J put Punk over

Rock and Cena was a HUGE letdown... i dont like Cena and i was glad he got F5ed by Brock tonight on Raw, but WTF you build this match up for a year and it fuckin sucked dick... Rock was fuckin winded before the match even started, and why the fuck they put Rock over i will never know... he's gonna go make movies and give a fuck about wrestling while John Cena is gonna be wrestling every monday night and he is the face of the WWE and they are gonna make him lose??? and not only that but the match fucking sucked.... huge letdown
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2012, 11:00:42 PM »
Glad to see Brock is back. Wondering how much he can do with his intestinal injuries.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2012, 11:08:14 PM »
AG, I thought the same about Rock leaving. But tonight he came out, opened the show & said he wants to be WWE champion. There is no way they can let him show up four times a year & have him hold on a belt. I think he's here to stay.

It'll be interesting to see what they do with Brock. I would imagine that they'll have Rock go on his belt hunt & by the next pay-per-view or the one after he'll be champ. Then at some point after that Lesnar is going to look at him like "Nigga, bring it". But for the next two months, will it be him vs. Cena? To keep the Lesnar return hype at large, they'll have to have him beat Cena. So Cena gets fucked over by two people who walked away from the business in less than a month?

This shit cray lol.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2012, 12:08:38 AM »
The real question is... is Taker coming back? and Im thinking its gonna be Taker vs Brock next year....

rumor has it that Batista has been lurking around too but no evidence of him coming back like Brock did
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012, 08:11:22 AM »
No chance. He's done forever.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2012, 09:10:07 AM »
Best raw in years

Rock finally cuts a good promo.
Cm punk/Mark Henry match was great
Jericho's heel tactics were great and non pg.
Brodus looks like they have him against legit guys
D Bryan being the most over guy in the company
Best crowd in a long time
Brock returns

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2012, 11:10:24 AM »
The real question is... is Taker coming back? and Im thinking its gonna be Taker vs Brock next year....

rumor has it that Batista has been lurking around too but no evidence of him coming back like Brock did
I hope its Brock vs. Taker. Taker doesn't have another formidable Wrestlemania opponent now that he;s done with his 4 year feud with HBK/HHH. Brock or Cena would be the best choices. Brock is the better of the two considering their beef after Brock got his ass whooped by Cain Velasquez in the UFC.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javii

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2012, 06:49:06 PM »

I hope its Brock vs. Taker. Taker doesn't have another formidable Wrestlemania opponent now that he;s done with his 4 year feud with HBK/HHH. Brock or Cena would be the best choices. Brock is the better of the two considering their beef after Brock got his ass whooped by Cain Velasquez in the UFC.

Brock vs Taker is perfect for Wrestlemania 29

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2012, 06:58:42 PM »
Taker shouldn't wrestler at next years WM.  Sundays send off with him, HBK, and HHH was the best possible send off they could have.