Author Topic: Thoughts (tight keystyle)  (Read 188 times)

Rippa

• 'G'
  • GOD VS SATAN ( WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON?)
Thoughts (tight keystyle)
« on: February 13, 2003, 07:17:22 PM »
Ayo..

My tongue is a *lethal weapon*, its got people on wcc *stressin* over wat the media be *accepting*/
People are *dressing* in threads based on designer *labels*, babies sleep in *unstable* ralph lauren *cradels*/
*cable* tv gives us fashion tips based on an actor's *shit*, makes us slave to the excessive, Lustin after *whips*, Rappers *spit* about stackin *chips*, gats n *clips*, like it's cool to sell crack to *kids* and see a girl as a *bitch*/
Rich rock *stars* show us their *cribs*, yachts and *stock cars*, and glorify a lifestyle of destruction, *track marks and scars*/
Bottles of absolut bullshit show us a *good time*, in outrageous pages that blinds us.. alcoholism *looks fine*/
and *dandy*, i snicker.. i could be REALLY SATISFIED by *candy*, in a world where those who seek truth are passified with *brandy*/
i can't understand to see beautiful women Feelin *unattractive*, Cuz they don't look like silicone filled *anorexics with crack habits*, i hate seein youngstas actin *savage*, illegally *stackin cabbage*/
Cuz *half ass* rappers make'em think schools for fools and hustlin cats live *lavish*/

Battle record- 9-1-1..
All wins by way of KO
Graveyard..
Gareefa,Indecisive(x3),Koncept, Assassin, Pimpdogg,Mack,SIZE12AIRFORCES

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Thoughts (tight keystyle)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2003, 07:41:10 PM »
Nice shit there, Rip...

Keep it up

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2003, 03:53:29 AM »
word
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

bez

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2003, 08:51:57 AM »
shit was dope rippa, your shits been impressive to me lately.  I aint dissapointed with any of your work.  

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2003, 09:32:17 AM »
I stick to it, you're the best in that kru...good shit