Author Topic: VIDEO: Drake – HYFR (ft. Lil Wayne) / Take Care (ft. Rihanna)  (Read 463 times)

rayallen0

Re: VIDEO: Drake – HYFR (ft. Lil Wayne) / Take Care (ft. Rihanna)
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2012, 03:31:01 PM »
I do find it funny that in the last month ive posted videos of Obie Trice, Goapele, Kardinal Offishall, Roc Marciano, Thaddeus David, Lana Del Ray, ASAP Rocky, Action Bronson, Homeboy Sandman, Dee-1, Kendrick Lamar, Odd Future, Rittz, Jhene Aiko, Aloe Blacc, 14KT, Torae, Co$$ & J. Pinder yet you act like all my posts are about Drake.

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2012, 05:48:15 PM »
drake been weak, jew canada rap? nigga soft with all that white blood in him.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2012, 02:58:55 AM »
Little brother don't have a single classic album. Classic is a genre defining album, like the chronic or illmatic. Little brother were just a solid underground group that put out some good material. Stop hyping them up to something their not. When it's only you and 12 other people that think they're legends, guess what? They aren't.

So let's say your hanging with your boys, playing madden or watching the game. You throw on drake - take care. If your boys don't immediately question your sexuality then chances are you're all gay. Because no group of men listen to drake. One man shouldn't either.

I bet you sit down when you piss.

Ole i get goosebumps looking into drakes eyes ass muthafucka.

why u hatin on Drake?

hes canadian,like u
why dont u ride n die for ur canadian geese?

#loyalty