Author Topic: ayo DAyz  (Read 197 times)

Rippa

• 'G'
  • GOD VS SATAN ( WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON?)
ayo DAyz
« on: February 05, 2003, 07:42:07 PM »
ayo Dayzgodstylez.. lets battle doggie...a " punchline battle" strickly "punches" no multies n bull shit lines str8 " punches" .. wat chu say ?

Battle record- 9-1-1..
All wins by way of KO
Graveyard..
Gareefa,Indecisive(x3),Koncept, Assassin, Pimpdogg,Mack,SIZE12AIRFORCES

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:ayo DAyz
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2003, 03:09:38 AM »
i aint all that interestin in battlin u homie. I got sum otha shit im tryna git started here...but M-Dogg and Rod bein bitchez  ;D

As for yur rulez...lol u gonna take a key part of my rhyming, and say i shouldnt use it? LOL. I dont think u spit wit multis much, frum wha i remember.

anywayz, ill think about it...

Rippa

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2003, 03:54:32 AM »
Punches are hard.. and its a "KEY" part of a battle verse n its kinda da "hardest" part of makein n usein.. so if u want juzza friendly battle doggie.. no shit talkin no wwf drama juz a str8 punchline battle..one

Battle record- 9-1-1..
All wins by way of KO
Graveyard..

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2003, 03:56:29 AM »
why dont yall battle with atleast 2 multies/bar ?? 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2003, 04:22:47 AM »
why dont yall battle with atleast 2 multies/bar ?? 8)

lol

Rippa...i can key however, but why? Why would i wanna take out sumthing that makes a verse better? Thatd be like me battlin Mouse...and tellin him to make sure his verse doesnt "flow" lol.

anywayz, like i said...maybe we battle later. Yur pretty tight n all, so why not. But i might wait till after the tourny...well, depends on when that actually gets up. lol

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2003, 04:52:15 AM »
Thatd be like me battlin Mouse...and tellin him to make sure his verse doesnt "flow" lol

lol

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2003, 04:02:30 PM »
Thatd be like me battlin Mouse...and tellin him to make sure his verse doesnt "flow" lol

lol

lol,  why dont yall jus spit like you wanna and re-set the votin rules, cuz i hate it anyway when a cat spits wit multies and the other doesnt and gits voted against cuz he aint usin em.  just try comparin them both verses and vote on things they both consist of.  
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2003, 05:55:59 PM »

lol

lol,  why dont yall jus spit like you wanna and re-set the votin rules, cuz i hate it anyway when a cat spits wit multies and the other doesnt and gits voted against cuz he aint usin em.  just try comparin them both verses and vote on things they both consist of.  

multies are just one way of makin your verse better, like wordplay and writin bars that all got the same length (like u do) for example. People should not be voted against just cause they don't use multies, but multies can make the difference, just like personals or wordplay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2003, 08:40:41 PM »

multies are just one way of makin your verse better, like wordplay and writin bars that all got the same length (like u do) for example. People should not be voted against just cause they don't use multies, but multies can make the difference, just like personals or wordplay

exactly.  Multis dont 'make or break' yur verse. But they are just another element to showcase. Like metaphors n whatnot. When i judge a verse, i usually try to weigh everything together. Punches, Flow, Multis, Metas, Word Play, Consistency, etc...etc. But to be honest, if i see two verses..that i feel are equal in all categories..but one has multis and one doesnt, im gonna vote for the verse wit multis. Like i said, jus another element. Illicit, u spit wit multis on our battle....and yur shit was off tha chain to me. Cuz u combined yur normal attacking style, WITH the multis. Yah know!?

Rippa

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2003, 09:16:10 PM »
yo im trynna say.. punchlines are da basic of a " BATTLE VERSE"..fuck'a punchline battle.. lol juz a battle shit.. mah fault for sayin " punchline battle".. u'a ill spitta i wont front so im trynna put a challenge on ya.. feel me?.. one

Battle record- 9-1-1..
All wins by way of KO
Graveyard..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2003, 11:00:53 PM »
yo im trynna say.. punchlines are da basic of a " BATTLE VERSE"..fuck'a punchline battle.. lol juz a battle shit.. mah fault for sayin " punchline battle".. u'a ill spitta i wont front so im trynna put a challenge on ya.. feel me?.. one

be patient grasshoppa lol

git at me after tha crew battle.

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2003, 04:04:03 AM »
thanks ToNe, for the props on my verse to you,  but battlin you is likei said, different to me, if i wanna write shit like that for others, it dont come out the same way lol  I'll keep at it tho, multis aint a bad thing if u know how to use em.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer