Author Topic: NBA MVP Race  (Read 3040 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: NBA MVP Race
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2012, 05:19:21 PM »
LOL, it's just too funny to see things like that. That's why. The dedication of NIK trying to explain to bring people against me is just something to laugh at.

It's a forum. People say what the fuck they feel. You just hate it.

a forum is not a place to follow people around and type paragraphs about why u don't like them

bro, the kid wont hope off the dick. same thing in my music threads where i post my songs out in the west coast section (check em out). trust me, i'd prefer avoidin the dicklicker all together, but he's obsessive and follows me around the forum to suck dick because of how angry the things i say about lebron makes him. and u cant tell me he doesnt say some of the dumbest shit ever in his responses ("kobe isn't a leader", "there is no such thing as clutch", etc. etc.)...i was just talkin basketball, and out of nowhere, kid comes with his personal anger rants, which lead to back-n-forths and ends up producing some of the dumbest ideas known to mankind.

This is the kid who works his hardest to gain whatever support he can to get people against me lmao.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2012, 01:17:44 AM »
Funny thing is the medias decided to make it a 2 men race a long time ago whereas Parker deserves strong consideration

Heat failed to get the 1st seed over the Bulls with Rose missing almost half of the games , plus Lebron is still defering to Wade in the clutch ... how exactly is Lebron the MVP ?

Westbrook is the best OKC player half of the time , they failed to get the 1st seed too... how exactly is KD the MVP ?

Meanwhile SAS got the 1st seed with Parker leading the way ( yes they have great depth but a good portion of Duncan and their 3pt shooters pts are coming from Parker playmaking ,  Manu missed half of the season , they are just a complete different and better team with Parker on the floor)

If they gave Nash back to back MVPs (LMAO) , I'm not sure why TP couldn't get one

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2012, 08:51:39 AM »
What kind of dumb question is that? How is LeBron MVP? LeBron averaged crazy numbers. They won the most games by double digits. You're going to critique him because 75% of the games he played in he brought his team in a position where he wasn't even close to having an opportunity to score late? lol. Reaching.

Stop making basketball a thirty second sport. How many game winners does Parker have on the year? The Heat benched Bron, Wade & Bosh for most of the final games. Let's just give Tony Parker MVP because Norris Cole & Joel Anthony couldn't win them games at the end of the season lol.

Tony had a great year. Deserves recognition. I do agree with KD. Although I also think KD is still more deserving than Tony Parker.