Author Topic: NBA MVP Race  (Read 3036 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: NBA MVP Race
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 09:14:52 AM »
Bron has it in the bag.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2012, 09:30:56 AM »
and because lebron stays chokin' in 4th quarters....for a player of his caliber to have 3 mvp's would be a joke of epic proportions.

meanwhile Kobe only has 1 ;)

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2012, 10:10:52 AM »
and because lebron stays chokin' in 4th quarters....for a player of his caliber to have 3 mvp's would be a joke of epic proportions.

That shows how big of a joke the award really is. Any analyst will tell you that Kobe is one of the greatest of all time, yet they gave it to Steve Nash two years in a row.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2012, 11:16:54 AM »

That shows how big of a joke the award really is. Any analyst will tell you that Kobe is one of the greatest of all time, yet they gave it to Steve Nash two years in a row.

yeah the same Steve Nash who elevated his teams to winning the west division when Kobe's teams were going 34-48 and 42-40

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2012, 01:42:58 PM »
and how many rings does nash have? how many rings does lebron have?

nowadays, the mvp is like a consolation for the finals mvp.... it's like they give it to the player who has no shot to win it all or some shit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2012, 04:48:20 PM »
I've never seen a nigga more furious. No, they give it to the player whose most responsible for their teams winning. Kobe never won one because he had the help of the greatest center ever carrying them & then had a team who made it to the Finals three years in a row. Now you're really going to tell me that it's normal for a guy 10+ years in the league, falling out of his prime to carry a team to the finals three years in a row alone? Nope. Obviously the league isn't a cocksucking, blind fan & understands Pau, Bynum, Odom & Artest helped him all the way there. Nash led a team with Amare, Raja Bell & Leandro Barbosa to 60 wins. Like LeBron led a Cleveland team with Daniel "Booby" Gibson to 60+.

This year is only different because LeBron is just playing so out of his mind it isn't fair. People are already questioning if it's the greatest individual season ever. Kobe's just not an MVP. He's just a high volume shooter, who can take over games but needs two seven footers to crack above a five seed in the conference. Give Iverson in his prime Shaq & he'd probably still have a job lol. Same player, just bigger & ALWAYS had amazing talent around him when he won. Question NIK on those years when there was no Shaq, no Pau, no Bynum. He runs away from the topic faster than Brian does when you call him a deadbeat father.

I only take it away from Durant because everyone sees that Westbrook is holding Durant back. Westbrook controls the ball so much, Durant is almost more of a catch & shoot player than the dominating scorer he can be.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2012, 05:09:15 PM »
lol...yes, biebs. kobe is like allen iverson. and lebron james is a clutch player who takes over in the most crucial moments of each game.

u know why u like lebron so much? cuz the boy has no balls...he's gutless and likes to dance like a fruity little faggot with his teammates. it really does explain why u feel such a deep connection with him.

as for kobe...he's won 5 rings. michael jordan won all his rings with scottie pippen, so are u gunna sit there and try to discredit him? it takes a great supporting cast to achieve great heights. kobe won back-to-back with pau gasol as a second fiddle. magic johnson had a greater second fiddle...larry bird had a greater second fiddle...michael jordan had a greater second fiddle. u see, kobe has done it with LESS than your average GOAT. so for u to sit there and discredit him, and compare him to allen iverson just so u can get a quick fix of his cock in ur mouth is pretty disturbing, biebs. when it comes to lebron, people are still questioning whether or not the heat is even his team! lmao. dude has stats and he has mad game, i'm not gunna lie...but when it comes to killer instinct and being a natural born leader, lbj just doesn't have it. if u really cant see that after all this time, then u must've gone blind from sippin all that skeet. honestly, i've chopped it up with the HUGEST lbj fans who will even admit that the boy consistently frustrates them from bein such a bitch down the stretch. you are the ONLY PERSON ON THE PLANET who doesn't acknowledge this...."there's no such thing as clutch". kill yaself.

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2012, 05:25:25 PM »
No Love for CP3?
Just look at the turnaround the Clippers have had, and no one in the NBA has more 4th Quarter points in the last 5 min. than him.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2012, 08:20:48 PM »
and how many rings does nash have? how many rings does lebron have?

nowadays, the mvp is like a consolation for the finals mvp.... it's like they give it to the player who has no shot to win it all or some shit.

mvp = regular season

nash's teams were much better than La's you dingbat

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2012, 10:01:50 PM »
LOL @ NIK being forced to take it personal because he gets so angry. What a pussy.

But yeah, you can sit there & make up your fancy arguments. Nobody in the NBA was even competitive with Pau besides the Celtics & LeBron James...who had Daniel Gibson. Bottom line, Kobe could barely finish .500 without help. Somehow, magically, with the addition of Pau the Lakers went from getting booted in the first round to going to the Finals three years in a row. Kobe clearly just improved, despite you saying he was in his prime when he was all alone before Pau. I guess he just must of defied physics lol.

One day I'll have to do it. Just go back to the early Kobe/Pau days where you can be quoted probably a couple thousand times saying how the Lakers have undeniably the best roster in the NBA. Then right in the middle. Either prior to beating the Magic or just after it, you jumped that ship completely & decided to shit on any Laker that was good enough to take away from Kobe in Kobe/LeBron/MJ discussions. I mean, nigga...you said Bynum was the next Wilt Chamberlain lol.

But you're just a bitch because your logic is just proof of how hypocritical of a human being you are. Because LeBron can have a random game vs. the Jazz where he shoots 1-6 & 4 points in the fourth quarter & you'll be like, "SEE. I told you guys, he has no clutch in him. He's got no heart". But then he does something like he did the other night & you say, "Ah, that's just a regular season game. Only the playoffs count". Like you're a better rapper than you are talking about sports....and you're a fucking pathetic rapper lol.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2012, 11:12:07 PM »
like, no way!

why do u keep bringing up kobe's years where he played with smush parker, luke walton, and kwame brown as the starters? what dont u get, kobe has still won NUMEROUS RINGS.. whether he's lost in the past or not is irrelevant to the argument. kobe has proven he has the will-power and the killer instinct to be an all-time goat. lebron STILL hasn't, after 9 years lmao....he even ran away from Cleveland for a chance to win a ring, knowing he couldn't take the pressure of being the main man. bottom line...u=gutless. lebron=gutless....u=lebron fan because u are gutless and can relate to him. u feel a connection to him, it's obvious. thats also why u get ur panties wet when anyone questions him WHEN HE DONT EVEN PLAY FOR UR TEAM. ease up, young cham. there is no pressure.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2012, 08:24:41 AM »
if lebron played with smush parker and kwame brown the Cavs would have still won more than 42 games nik ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2012, 08:41:09 AM »
I just talk sports, NIK. This section is dead, you post idiotic things, so naturally that's why it appears I "go in" or whatever you want to call it.

You're just talking out of your ass because Kobe legitimately was out the door, on the way the Chicago before they ran & got him Pau. You're more pathetic than I thought if you want to debate that.

& LeBron is clearly the main man, hence why he's just about a lock for MVP or an extremely close second runner-up. You can passing the ball to a wide open teammate "gutless", which is just  further proof of how you're disgustingly on one man's dick to a level non-comprehensible  by a straight human being.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2012, 08:47:19 AM »
nik also says kobe is an iron man

iron men don't miss 6 games and let the Clippers back within 1/2 game of the division lead

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2012, 08:59:21 AM »
nik also says kobe is an iron man

iron men don't miss 6 games and let the Clippers back within 1/2 game of the division lead

He's blind. He doesn't see what is right in front of him. Shaq made the Lakers nearly unbeatable. Shaq left, all Kobe could do was tell Shaq how his ass tasted. He got angry & told upper management, "I'm leaving if you don't set me up to win", they stole Pau, drafted "the next Wilt Chamberlain", the rest of the league was mediocre outside of Boston, who beat them. Then they used that same weakened league to beat the Magic easily. Then played the same older Celtics team without Perkins & scrapped one out in seven. Now the league's gotten way more competitive & SOMEHOW "the greatest roster ever, arguably better than the 3-peat Lakers" isn't even supposed to make it to the Conference Finals, let alone the NBA finals. But it was Kobe's "killer instinct" to just have a better roster than the rest of the league.