Author Topic: NBA MVP Race  (Read 3037 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: NBA MVP Race
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2012, 01:55:54 PM »
lol notice how rememdy didn't say basketball.

Me & him have never spoken basketball. You still can't defend yourself. Dodgin' ass nigga.

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2012, 04:36:30 PM »
defend what? ur homosexual love for lebron has turned you into a mockery when it comes to discussing basketball. there is nothing for me to "defend" here. clearly, even people who don't have a problem with u are callin out ur gayness, so i would take a step back n breathe if i were u, young'n.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2012, 09:46:21 PM »
Kobe. Explain to me this leadership you're claiming is "crazy". I broke down why he isn't one. Your just tryna play off other Laker fans, tryna buddy-buddy up with anyone who will oppose me. You display actions a third grader does.

I mean, if I fought arguments like your bitch-ass, I should just say, "Hahahaha, you & Meho are homosexuals".

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2012, 08:57:37 AM »
wtf are u talkin about? someone who says Kobe "isn't a leader" and is "just a good shooter" doesn't warrant a serious response, u dumb bitch......but how bout the fact that he led the Lakers to back-to-back championships? how bout the fact that he made smush parker, luke walton, and kwame brown look like legit players in tha nba? how bout the fact that because of kobe, pau gasol may now end up in the basketball hall-of-fame, something he didn't have a shot at before coming to L.A?...i mean, seriously, gasol was always good, but alongside Kobe, he's played by far his best ball. bynum without kobe on the court=40% fg, with kobe on the court=60% fg. but most of all, the fact that i even have to break down to u WHY kobe is a leader is the main reason u are a faggot, and why everyone in this section is collectively laughing at u.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2012, 03:36:35 PM »
Lebron is easily the best player in the league, but dude is not clutch at all.  Until he starts finishing important games then you cant put him in the same category as Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, etc.
This. Winning a couple rings would also help.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2012, 05:44:05 PM »
wtf are u talkin about? someone who says Kobe "isn't a leader" and is "just a good shooter" doesn't warrant a serious response, u dumb bitch......but how bout the fact that he led the Lakers to back-to-back championships? how bout the fact that he made smush parker, luke walton, and kwame brown look like legit players in tha nba? how bout the fact that because of kobe, pau gasol may now end up in the basketball hall-of-fame, something he didn't have a shot at before coming to L.A?...i mean, seriously, gasol was always good, but alongside Kobe, he's played by far his best ball. bynum without kobe on the court=40% fg, with kobe on the court=60% fg. but most of all, the fact that i even have to break down to u WHY kobe is a leader is the main reason u are a faggot, and why everyone in this section is collectively laughing at u.

LOL. 1. Like I said he "led" them by scoring, not by leading the rest of his team. It was like Kobe...and then everyone else who happened to be a good enough collection of pieces around him to win a ring. He didn't lead them by making them better players. He didn't put people in the best position to score. Phil took care of that. Kobe just shot the ball & Pau & Bynum were MORE than suitable to set themselves up. You just have a hard time accepting the fact the guy isn't a leader. He just "leads" the team by scoring when he needs to. If you can't see the difference, you might as well stop talking basketball all together.

& LOL Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? You're still riding that stat? You're a fucking moron. OBVIOUSLY Bynum is going to shoot a worse percentage when Kobe isn't on the floor getting all the attention & the defense can focus solely on Bynum & Pau. & since Kobe wasn't playing, somebody had to take the 23 shots a game he averages. Naturally your % is going to go down under those circumstances. How fucking idiotic can you get?

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2012, 06:09:46 PM »

LOL. 1. Like I said he "led" them by scoring, not by leading the rest of his team. It was like Kobe...and then everyone else who happened to be a good enough collection of pieces around him to win a ring. He didn't lead them by making them better players. He didn't put people in the best position to score. Phil took care of that. Kobe just shot the ball & Pau & Bynum were MORE than suitable to set themselves up. You just have a hard time accepting the fact the guy isn't a leader. He just "leads" the team by scoring when he needs to. If you can't see the difference, you might as well stop talking basketball all together.

& LOL Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? You're still riding that stat? You're a fucking moron. OBVIOUSLY Bynum is going to shoot a worse percentage when Kobe isn't on the floor getting all the attention & the defense can focus solely on Bynum & Pau. & since Kobe wasn't playing, somebody had to take the 23 shots a game he averages. Naturally your % is going to go down under those circumstances. How fucking idiotic can you get?

this makes perfect sense! i mean...pau and bynum are perfectly capable of setting themselves up, who needs the greatest scorer of our generation to attract attenion?! obviously, the double and triple teams on the perimeter do absolutely nothin for their game. kobe also hasn't led the lakers in assists for the past 10+ years, and the fact that bynum's field goal percentage has dipped 20% without kobe has no connection to kobe whatsoever.....if only kobe were a leader of lebron's caliber!!!

my god, u are such a pathetic waste of life......like i said, hack wilson minus the trolling. it's like everything hack says to fuck with people, u say because u have a gay crush on lebron. good job being a complete faggot and the laughingstock of basketball discussions in the sports section. thats right...u've taken the crown from hack. hack fucking wislon has better insight than you do. how does it feel to know that the resident retard is more capable than you are when it comes to debating?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2012, 09:37:50 PM »
LOL, that was your response? Just give some sarcastic tone like I'm making something up? Moron. Followed up by some personal thing in a desperation of hope people will read it & follow you? You're pathetic. I'll talk facts, you talk anger.

1. Are you saying Kobe is a leader because he's probably the greatest scorer in the league since Jordan? Of course it makes it easier for everyone else because the defense is focusing everything they have on trying to stop Kobe. It's just like Iverson or T-Mac or Melo. Yeah, the defense is focusing on them more than anyone, so everyone else is going to have a better look than they would if that main scoring threat wasn't playing. But just because Kobe draws attention doesn't mean he does anything about it. He still fires up shots in double coverage, while being 0-15 on the night. So how does that make him a leader? Because he "isn't afraid" to keep taking that shot? Despite losing the same by 18 points? C'mon, son.

2. Kobe has the ball in his hand 98% of the plays & for his entire career he's had Derek Fisher play his role in Phil Jackson's triangle. OF COURSE he's going to have the most assists.

3. LOL @ still trying to act like that argument has any validity! Not only did you JUST admit in your first fucking sentence that Kobe getting tripled on the perimeter makes it so much easier for Bynum & Pau to operate, but how aren't you understanding that with Kobe out Bynum goes from Kobe's sidekick to the main man. He's gotta score. He's gotta make up for Kobe's 23 shots a game. OBVIOUSLY he has to shoot more. OBVIOUSLY he's going to get more pressured by the defense. So OBVIOUSLY he is going to shoot a lower percentage. LOL. Holy shit, you're an idiot. You'll say just about anything when you're desperate.

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2012, 10:40:48 PM »
if u think kobe is not a leader, quote this

yea...looks like ur alone on this one, once again, gayboy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2012, 10:46:08 PM »
I don't expect Laker fans to be like "Oh, yeah...my childhood is 'insert negative comment here'" lol. It's not really disputable, I just wanted to see you try. & in your attempt you threw outrageous stats at me that were out of pure desperation.

Personally, I just hope you can fall asleep tonight.

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2012, 11:03:12 PM »
i'm pretty sure the only other laker fans who posted in this thread are teddy & looney...but whatever helps u feel better about having an undeniable gay crush on lebron.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2012, 01:10:57 PM »
i'm pretty sure the only other laker fans who posted in this thread are teddy & looney...but whatever helps u feel better about having an undeniable gay crush on lebron.

I haven't mentioned LeBron once. You have. Mostly because you're boy Kobe is getting sonned & you're just saying whatever you can to belittle my statements.

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2012, 10:59:10 PM »

I haven't mentioned LeBron once.

This year is only different because LeBron is just playing so out of his mind it isn't fair. People are already questioning if it's the greatest individual season ever. Kobe's just not an MVP. He's just a high volume.

smh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2012, 08:08:57 AM »
^lol @ quoting me when this conversation was about the league MVP. We've gotten well off topic. You're mad.

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2012, 12:00:52 PM »
^lol @ quoting me when this conversation was about the league MVP. We've gotten well off topic. You're mad.

u do realize that if no one agrees with you, it usually means ur a dumb bitch, correct? u can go on all u want, thinkin that gettin the last word means u came out on top (as u once admitted), but the realization of reality is that ur a stupid faggot who has no credibility discussing basketball. like i said, if someone disagrees that cham is a gay idiot, please let it be known. so far, i only see people laughin at how dumb u sound. people who aren't even laker fans.