Author Topic: NBA MVP Race  (Read 3042 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: NBA MVP Race
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2012, 03:10:47 PM »
^lol @ quoting me when this conversation was about the league MVP. We've gotten well off topic. You're mad.

u do realize that if no one agrees with you, it usually means ur a dumb bitch, correct? u can go on all u want, thinkin that gettin the last word means u came out on top (as u once admitted), but the realization of reality is that ur a stupid faggot who has no credibility discussing basketball. like i said, if someone disagrees that cham is a gay idiot, please let it be known. so far, i only see people laughin at how dumb u sound. people who aren't even laker fans.

Ever since I explained it nobody can really dispute it. Just like you've been trying to for days now, but just continuously fail. & all those people are Kobe fans. Remedy consistently roots for Kobe all the time. You're just trying to wash away the facts of Kobe with your typical, generic insults you use to anybody who shits on you.

"You're usually a dumb bitch", "You're a stupid faggot who has no credibility", "Cham is a gay idiot" (nigga really used 'gay idiot' as a diss)", "People are laughing at how dumb you sound".

Just pure anger over the reality of something you can't prove. Your biggest attempt was flashing a stat that you've completely abandoned due to to how absolutely illogical it sounds. Now you're in a corner, you need to defend your e-cred because it defines you as a human being & you're saying "Guys, guys, guys, anybody whose reading this, Cham is a 'gay idiot' & has no credibility discussing basketball". It's honestly probably less about you trying to defend Kobe & more about you just tryin' to save face in front of people hoping they ride with you against me lol. Pathetic.

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2012, 06:09:34 PM »
^lol @ quoting me when this conversation was about the league MVP. We've gotten well off topic. You're mad.

u do realize that if no one agrees with you, it usually means ur a dumb bitch, correct? u can go on all u want, thinkin that gettin the last word means u came out on top (as u once admitted), but the realization of reality is that ur a stupid faggot who has no credibility discussing basketball. like i said, if someone disagrees that cham is a gay idiot, please let it be known. so far, i only see people laughin at how dumb u sound. people who aren't even laker fans.

Ever since I explained it nobody can really dispute it. Just like you've been trying to for days now, but just continuously fail. & all those people are Kobe fans. Remedy consistently roots for Kobe all the time. You're just trying to wash away the facts of Kobe with your typical, generic insults you use to anybody who shits on you.

"You're usually a dumb bitch", "You're a stupid faggot who has no credibility", "Cham is a gay idiot" (nigga really used 'gay idiot' as a diss)", "People are laughing at how dumb you sound".

Just pure anger over the reality of something you can't prove. Your biggest attempt was flashing a stat that you've completely abandoned due to to how absolutely illogical it sounds. Now you're in a corner, you need to defend your e-cred because it defines you as a human being & you're saying "Guys, guys, guys, anybody whose reading this, Cham is a 'gay idiot' & has no credibility discussing basketball". It's honestly probably less about you trying to defend Kobe & more about you just tryin' to save face in front of people hoping they ride with you against me lol. Pathetic.

it's not a diss, bro...u really are a gay idiot. what don't you get?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2012, 06:51:24 PM »
Hahaaaaaaaa, this nigga tight.

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2012, 01:11:41 AM »
referrin to dudes as "tight" is not a good look when your sexuality is in question, young biebs

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2012, 05:52:34 PM »
referrin to dudes as "tight" is not a good look when your sexuality is in question, young biebs

It's only in question by a kid who literally takes his frustration out on his keyboard. I've never seen someone display such passion in their pure hatred due to tasting reality in this fantasy land you try to escape in.

But yeah, I can't blame you for getting off a topic you just got dominated in..

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2012, 06:18:46 PM »
I've never seen someone display such passion in their pure hatred due to tasting reality in this fantasy land you try to escape in.

try to make sense, you fucking idiot. u got the sentence structure of a 1st grader and the hormones of elton john..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2012, 06:23:25 PM »
I've never seen someone display such passion in their pure hatred due to tasting reality in this fantasy land you try to escape in.

try to make sense, you fucking idiot. u got the sentence structure of a 1st grader and the hormones of elton john..

LOL. Now you can't read basic English. I swear, you're the illest herb.

Sccit

« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2012, 06:32:16 PM »

LOL. Now you can't read basic English. I swear, you're the illest herb.

idiot...i know u try sounding like ur not a complete dumbshit, but what u just typed made no sense. now, considering i know u and understand the magnitude of your gayness, i understood what you were getting at..but ur still a gay idiot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2012, 06:53:40 PM »
I deadass believe you throw darts at my picture on the wall.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2012, 06:57:19 PM »
ditto

here's a + 1 cham

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2012, 06:58:53 PM »
ditto

here's a + 1 cham

You need to chill with the +1's. I'm starting to feel bad. This nigga NIK literally has an alarm that goes off when he's allowed to -1 me. If a man goes out of his way that much, just let him go.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2012, 07:26:09 PM »
+1 for your honesty

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2012, 08:29:47 PM »
Bron

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2012, 10:55:11 PM »
ditto

here's a + 1 cham

You need to chill with the +1's. I'm starting to feel bad. This nigga NIK literally has an alarm that goes off when he's allowed to -1 me. If a man goes out of his way that much, just let him go.

lmao... Ur karma went up +200 in a month. If I been negging u on the hour, do you realize how gay for u that makes hack? I know ur startin to feel embarrassed by the obviousness of this relationship, but c'mon, son.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2012, 12:43:00 PM »
I'm convinced your comebacks are from the troll in you. Because no way can a human come up with such lame shit so frequently.