Author Topic: NBA MVP Race  (Read 3041 times)

Sccit

Re: NBA MVP Race
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2012, 01:14:54 PM »
so be honest, do you know hack has a crush on you or not? i mean, there's no denying ur karma went up +200 since he came back, and we all know he's the only 1 pathetic/lonely enough to do somethin like that...

so don't beat around the bush, what is your take on all that gayness? dont respond with some gay comeback of how i'm "the illest herb" or some homo ass slang u use as a default comeback, just answer the question directly, if u can

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2012, 02:30:09 PM »
so be honest, do you know hack has a crush on you or not? i mean, there's no denying ur karma went up +200 since he came back, and we all know he's the only 1 pathetic/lonely enough to do somethin like that...

so don't beat around the bush, what is your take on all that gayness? dont respond with some gay comeback of how i'm "the illest herb" or some homo ass slang u use as a default comeback, just answer the question directly, if u can

I always answer the questions at hand. You're the bitch made herb who loves changing the topic when you're wrong as fuck.

I can't prove it's Hack, so I mean...I can't really comment.

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2012, 02:55:16 PM »

I always answer the questions at hand. You're the bitch made herb who loves changing the topic when you're wrong as fuck.

"bitch made herb" lmao.. i just said don't respond with a gay comeback, and what do u do..can't resist the urge, huh?

"i can't prove it's hack" lmfao...well, who else here likes you? no one. especially not enough to +1 u during periods where u aint even active on the forum...we all know that only the inbred hillbilly is capable of an act as pathetic as that. plus, the fact that the rise in your karma and drop in mine began at the same exact time that hack returned to the forum only confirms the gayness of it all.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2012, 03:09:56 PM »

"bitch made herb" lmao.. i just said don't respond with a gay comeback, and what do u do..can't resist the urge, huh?

"i can't prove it's hack" lmfao...well, who else here likes you? no one. especially not enough to +1 u during periods where u aint even active on the forum...we all know that only the inbred hillbilly is capable of an act as pathetic as that. plus, the fact that the rise in your karma and drop in mine began at the same exact time that hack returned to the forum only confirms the gayness of it all.

I answered your question, what are you mad at, herb?

& what are you talking about? If no one liked me, my entire family & life story would be posted here & I would have to run to my Uncle to make phone calls for me because I'd be too big of a pussy. This nigga loves to reach. In this very thread Remedy said "I enjoy talking Baseball & music with you". You just think there is some forum wide dislike for me because you just follow me around when you have a partner to buddy up with & try to go at me. You try to find a friend who I make as angry as I make you & then have the audacity to start calling people gay.

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2012, 03:20:37 PM »
i bet you 100$ that u will not be able to get one poster to come out and say they were plussing you on the hour these past couple months. 100$, gayboy.

u know damn well that ur gay bff loves u...its pretty hilarious to see u sitting here and pretending like u believe there's a possibility that it's not him suckin u off with karma points lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2012, 12:50:15 PM »
I mean considering the person who you're claiming is doing it won't "come out & say it", why would I make the bet? I mean, I might as well say, I bet you $100 bucks that you will not get Hack to come out & say he was +1ing me for the past couple of months...dumbass.

It doesn't matter, NIK. You can try to flip it all you want, the facts are my karma was at like +300, you hugged my nuts consistently for a year & it went down to -350. Want to know what's "pretty hilarious"? How you think giving out -1's & "ruining" somebodies karma on here is like detrimental to that posters life. I can see your herb ass sitting there saying to yourself, "IF I CAN'T HAVE POSITIVE KARMA, NO ONE CAN! -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1" lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2012, 02:05:24 PM »
I mean considering the person who you're claiming is doing it won't "come out & say it", why would I make the bet? I mean, I might as well say, I bet you $100 bucks that you will not get Hack to come out & say he was +1ing me for the past couple of months...dumbass.

It doesn't matter, NIK. You can try to flip it all you want, the facts are my karma was at like +300, you hugged my nuts consistently for a year & it went down to -350. Want to know what's "pretty hilarious"? How you think giving out -1's & "ruining" somebodies karma on here is like detrimental to that posters life. I can see your herb ass sitting there saying to yourself, "IF I CAN'T HAVE POSITIVE KARMA, NO ONE CAN! -1, -1, -1, -1, -1, -1" lmao.

who u tryna fool? ur karma dropped when i exposed u for bein a very gay lookin kid. i dont fux with karma, biebs. never have, never will. even if i did neg you down to -450 (which i didn't), hack plussing you back up is about 400x gayer, and even ur fruity ass knows that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2012, 02:25:33 PM »

who u tryna fool? ur karma dropped when i exposed u for bein a very gay lookin kid. i dont fux with karma, biebs. never have, never will. even if i did neg you down to -450 (which i didn't), hack plussing you back up is about 400x gayer, and even ur fruity ass knows that.

lol, I don't know what you want me to say. You're basically saying, "Cham you're gay because people give you +1's."...nigga, you know you ONLY made that thread (To the poster whose karma is rising...) because it discouraged you so much to see all your time & energy go to waste with somebody propping me. Like right this minute, I can't see your karma while replying. I have absolutely no idea what it is. If I had to guess I'd say it's around -370. But even if you were +29, I wouldn't notice because I don't look at that shit lol. How you really going to notice a difference from -350 to -290 unless you were the one making it negative in the first place? C'mon wackass.

Sccit

« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2012, 02:45:38 PM »

lol, I don't know what you want me to say. You're basically saying, "Cham you're gay because people give you +1's."...nigga, you know you ONLY made that thread (To the poster whose karma is rising...) because it discouraged you so much to see all your time & energy go to waste with somebody propping me. Like right this minute, I can't see your karma while replying. I have absolutely no idea what it is. If I had to guess I'd say it's around -370. But even if you were +29, I wouldn't notice because I don't look at that shit lol. How you really going to notice a difference from -350 to -290 unless you were the one making it negative in the first place? C'mon wackass.

i noticed your karma when it was on -420...i have sigs turned off, so thats what i see under peoples name when i look at the poster. a few days later, i noticed u were somethin like -380. it was around the same time hack came back. then, i started payin attention to see if hack was plusing you on the hour, and he was. i was curious to know if he was really as gay for u as i thought he was. nothin more, nothin less...turns out he was, so i made the thread and put your e-relationship on blast. end of story.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2012, 03:10:16 PM »
^lol, this nigga is in such denial. Countless times when you start beefing with kids there karma goes down twenty points in two days & then they start crying about it. Must just be all the people you've claimed for years were "conspiring" against you holding you down & negging your e-enemies lol.

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: April 29, 2012, 03:18:04 PM »
really? i've never been called out on lowering karma, outside of you and hack. like i said before, if i really did lower peoples karma as u claim, sikotic wouldn't be sittin on 3,000+......fact of the matter is, ur just in denial about being a hated faggot on this site. ur using me lowering karma as an outlet to feel better about it, just like when u claim people shitting on u are aliases or trolls. ur incredibly insecure about how much people recognize ur gayness, so much that u lie to yourself

teecee

« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2012, 03:54:38 PM »
Cham and NIK, you guys are embarrassing yourselves. I've been gone from the forum for months, come back, and its the same shit.. Why are you both so fucking obsessed with each other.??   

MVP
LeBron, maybe Durant. No one else has a chance

Sccit

« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2012, 04:05:49 PM »
Cham and NIK, you guys are embarrassing yourselves. I've been gone from the forum for months, come back, and its the same shit.. Why are you both so fucking obsessed with each other.??   

MVP
LeBron, maybe Durant. No one else has a chance

bro, the kid wont hope off the dick. same thing in my music threads where i post my songs out in the west coast section (check em out). trust me, i'd prefer avoidin the dicklicker all together, but he's obsessive and follows me around the forum to suck dick because of how angry the things i say about lebron makes him. and u cant tell me he doesnt say some of the dumbest shit ever in his responses ("kobe isn't a leader", "there is no such thing as clutch", etc. etc.)...i was just talkin basketball, and out of nowhere, kid comes with his personal anger rants, which lead to back-n-forths and ends up producing some of the dumbest ideas known to mankind.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2012, 04:54:55 PM »
LOL, it's just too funny to see things like that. That's why. The dedication of NIK trying to explain to bring people against me is just something to laugh at.

It's a forum. People say what the fuck they feel. You just hate it.

Sccit

« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2012, 05:17:41 PM »
LOL, it's just too funny to see things like that. That's why. The dedication of NIK trying to explain to bring people against me is just something to laugh at.

It's a forum. People say what the fuck they feel. You just hate it.

a forum is not a place to follow people around and type paragraphs about why u don't like them