Author Topic: WEST COAST CLASSICS: New L.A.M.B.... Introducing Klientel & M.O.  (Read 3833 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: WEST COAST CLASSICS: New L.A.M.B.... Introducing Klientel & M.O.
« Reply #75 on: April 24, 2012, 05:54:08 PM »
NIK is a selective reader. He tries to use people who support or defend him to act like there are multiple people against another's perspective. But when everyone & their mother is shitting on him he screams for a conspiracy. Kid is so insecure LOL.

heres his problem

he is putting all his chips in his little rap career (i.e. has no real job, lives with his folks, drives their car etc.) and he's a 26 year old who's rap career should have taken off years ago lol

its sad when all his business is available on this forum

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: April 24, 2012, 05:58:41 PM »
^u two need to seriously get a room and handle biz already....

how come i get older with each nutriding post of yours, simple hack? havin troubles with the brain again?? i only started recording music about a year ago.... i'd say we made some pretty big strides since then, with some even bigger ones to come. meaning more blowjobs from cham and his retarded lil sidekick in the near future.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #77 on: April 24, 2012, 06:02:35 PM »
This kid is nuts.

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2012, 06:24:11 PM »
biebs, i guarantee that if you weren't gay, u would like these songs....u are almost a decade younger than me and callin me "kid", it's just a projection of who u are. always tryin so hard to prove yourself or prove a point, when most of the time, ur point is completely exaggerated or totally invalid...."ur music sucks, peoples ears are deceiving them", "kobe bryant is not a leader, he's just a shooter", "i am not gay, i really like girls"........everybody already sees through you, even the people who once used to side with you. the only person who doesn't think ur a complete faggot is hack wilson. isn't it obvious? this whole thread is people giving me props...and then you come in, so obviously bitter and upset that peeps are feelin my shit, actin like anyone who gave me props is "nuts". i mean, it aint like ur very good at hidin ur feelings, biebs. it's crystal clear how upset u are that peeps feel L.A.M.B music. you ignored it for the first couple days, but u couldn't handle all the pressure...ur gayness got the best of u, and u finally felt the need to chime in. at least you're not claiming that the peeps givin me props are "trollin" me this time lmao.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2012, 06:32:30 PM »
^u two need to seriously get a room and handle biz already....

how come i get older with each nutriding post of yours, simple hack? havin troubles with the brain again?? i only started recording music about a year ago.... i'd say we made some pretty big strides since then, with some even bigger ones to come. meaning more blowjobs from cham and his retarded lil sidekick in the near future.

u been posting wack raps for a decade you loser

now go clean out your nose

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2012, 07:11:10 PM »
I used to record on a computer mic from age 13-16... Started recordin again on real equipment last year.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2012, 07:15:34 PM »
I used to record on a computer mic from age 13-16... Started recordin again on real equipment last year.

what took you so long? had to convince daddy to buy equipment?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 09:25:21 PM by The Fonz »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2012, 09:21:59 PM »
Oh, NIK & his imaginary "everybody else...'s" like anybody here has an ounce of respect for his genetic homosexual ass.

All you really had to say was "I don't get why you think everything it 'nuts' for liking my music", but your anger sunk in & had to decorate it with a hundreds words of pure "YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF, CHAM!" to make it seem like you "e-owned" me or whatever you herbs call it these days.

Anyway, since all you really want to know if why I think everyone is bullshitting you is two simple reasons.

1. Alright, you're not like...<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FVFbT_bqVoI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FVFbT_bqVoI</a>...that bad, but you're not good. In all reality no matter who you pay to rap with you, you're not getting anywhere. Yeah, to a bunch of Europeans who come here to listen to classic music whose sound you try your absolute hardest to duplicate, showing no creativity in the slightest outside of naming your rap group after the softest animal in the animal kingdom, you're going to sound decent. Like, "Ha, damn. I can't do that"...despite more than half of the "props" here are about an instrumental you didn't even over see being made, you just said "Oh, that's hot..we'll use it". So OBVIOUSLY you'll get props copy & pasting a sound EVERYONE signed up here to talk about.

2. Like I said, more than half the props is about the beat. I already said it, should I just post "What's the Difference?" with me breathing over it? I'm not bitter or upset, I'm just laughing that you take compliments over something you had no part in other than picking it. Like someone saying "Damn....nice beat" speaks volumes to you as a rapper lmao.

See, that's how you respond. You don't spend 98% of your angry rant saying "YOU'RE SUCH A FAGGOT, YOU RUIN MY LIFE & MY EXPERIENCE HERE CHAM! I HATE YOU!", you just spit facts & if the truth hurts...well, too bad you're a soft ass pussy.

Sccit

« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2012, 10:38:38 PM »
nutriding and makin up lies in the process is not "tellin the truth", young biebs...it's more like u using the internet to vent your frustrations of being a gayboy in a world where homosexuality is frowned upon. the truth is that ur mad. u came in here outraged, soundin like a complete faggot. "you guys are being fooled! it's just a hot beat with a catchy hook, you kids are getting caught up in basic mainstream formula" lmao. ANGER.

Will_B

« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2012, 11:33:20 PM »
Oh, NIK & his imaginary "everybody else...'s" like anybody here has an ounce of respect for his genetic homosexual ass.

All you really had to say was "I don't get why you think everything it 'nuts' for liking my music", but your anger sunk in & had to decorate it with a hundreds words of pure "YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF, CHAM!" to make it seem like you "e-owned" me or whatever you herbs call it these days.

Anyway, since all you really want to know if why I think everyone is bullshitting you is two simple reasons.

1. Alright, you're not like...<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FVFbT_bqVoI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FVFbT_bqVoI</a>...that bad, but you're not good. In all reality no matter who you pay to rap with you, you're not getting anywhere. Yeah, to a bunch of Europeans who come here to listen to classic music whose sound you try your absolute hardest to duplicate, showing no creativity in the slightest outside of naming your rap group after the softest animal in the animal kingdom, you're going to sound decent. Like, "Ha, damn. I can't do that"...despite more than half of the "props" here are about an instrumental you didn't even over see being made, you just said "Oh, that's hot..we'll use it". So OBVIOUSLY you'll get props copy & pasting a sound EVERYONE signed up here to talk about.

2. Like I said, more than half the props is about the beat. I already said it, should I just post "What's the Difference?" with me breathing over it? I'm not bitter or upset, I'm just laughing that you take compliments over something you had no part in other than picking it. Like someone saying "Damn....nice beat" speaks volumes to you as a rapper lmao.

See, that's how you respond. You don't spend 98% of your angry rant saying "YOU'RE SUCH A FAGGOT, YOU RUIN MY LIFE & MY EXPERIENCE HERE CHAM! I HATE YOU!", you just spit facts & if the truth hurts...well, too bad you're a soft ass pussy.

This skinny young Emo kid Cham is beyond help^^

Stick to listening to Joe Budden, Cham.....it's what the industry wants u to like after all  ;)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2012, 04:55:07 AM »
actually, i gotta give it up to Nikc on this one,
3800 youtube-views in 1 week is quite impressive.

This skinny young Emo kid Cham is beyond help^^

Stick to listening to Joe Budden, Cham.....it's what the industry wants u to like after all  ;)

jesus christ,
are u goin to sprinkle the whole forum wit ur attention-seaking negatvity?
stop flirtin wit everyone, n just leave the forum already, you 37-year old autistic freak

Will_B

« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2012, 05:55:16 AM »
Lol why don't you go critique some more Warren G single covers Mike, n let the adults talk ^^ :D

LYRIDER

« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2012, 06:49:37 AM »
Lol why don't you go critique some more Warren G single covers Mike, n let the adults talk ^^ :D

U used to be cool in my book Will but now u actin like a kid and its not a good look tho for a 40 year old man .... Wake the fuck up and let this shit go ... just sayin

Will_B

« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2012, 07:14:53 AM »

U used to be cool in my book Will but now u actin like a kid and its not a good look tho for a 40 year old man .... Wake the fuck up and let this shit go ... just sayin

Who iz u?

Sccit

« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2012, 12:15:04 PM »
actually, i gotta give it up to Nikc on this one,
3800 youtube-views in 1 week is quite impressive.

8)