Author Topic: WEST COAST CLASSICS: New L.A.M.B.... Introducing Klientel & M.O.  (Read 3812 times)

Sccit

Re: WEST COAST CLASSICS: New L.A.M.B.... Introducing Klientel & M.O.
« Reply #180 on: May 05, 2012, 12:45:41 PM »
that shit was hard.. voice sounds natural, though. whats a matter, biebs, balls haven't dropped yet? u must sound like mickey mouse or somethin if u can't picture others havin a deeper voice. lmao@"voice changer"

and that scratch dicklicker is just too much...nerd went from being the admin of the makaveli forums to being my number 1 fan. check dudes post history...literally 90% of his posts are about L.A.M.B lmfao
Yeah and what's your point? All the 2pac bullshit doesn't even pale in comparison to your history. Got posts of me asking for kissing advice or any of my shitty raps? Didn't think so.

what's YOUR point? bein on someones dick that hard aint a noble act. not really a good look.. just pointin it out

Sccit

« Reply #181 on: May 05, 2012, 12:46:36 PM »
i know I clown on you now and then NIKCC but I'll say it again that Networkin song is tight. not really feelin the last verse but the rest of it is dope, smokin to it right now  8)

LOL Wowzers...

trollsteez 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #182 on: May 05, 2012, 02:48:17 PM »
LOL, NIK's bringing back the "I want back-up days". Jeeeeez.

notice Lights came back at the same time this kid registered

silly woodland hills kids....Brad Garret is not gangster dammit.

Sccit

« Reply #183 on: May 05, 2012, 02:50:14 PM »
"not gangster dammit."

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #184 on: May 05, 2012, 02:51:19 PM »
don't make me get the picture of Sikotic fucking your mother Nikky

sad when you have no other comebacks

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #185 on: May 05, 2012, 03:02:26 PM »

Both y'all are weak sauce...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #186 on: May 05, 2012, 03:51:28 PM »

Both y'all are weak sauce...

the term weak sauce is weak sauce

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #187 on: May 05, 2012, 04:12:34 PM »
that shit was hard.. voice sounds natural, though. whats a matter, biebs, balls haven't dropped yet? u must sound like mickey mouse or somethin if u can't picture others havin a deeper voice. lmao@"voice changer"

and that scratch dicklicker is just too much...nerd went from being the admin of the makaveli forums to being my number 1 fan. check dudes post history...literally 90% of his posts are about L.A.M.B lmfao

LOL, nigga, just admit you use something. I'd rather hear you try to improve your naturally shitty voice than you basically admit you have down syndrome, sounding like the deformed nigga from The Goonies.

pipsqueek, it aint hard to naturally deepen ur voice on the mic...it's called mic presence. i know for someone who's balls haven't dropped, it would be physically impossible. but some of us on this site are grown men.

LMAO, alright then. Guess you just have a hard time admitting to down syndrome. It's understandable. That's pretty embarrassing.

acgrundy

« Reply #188 on: May 05, 2012, 04:28:39 PM »
Cham, for a guy to "not take the internet seriously", you sure do have a lot of posts in this thread arguing with nik. Maybe if you "didn't take other things in life seriously" you might amount to something more then what you are destined to be.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #189 on: May 05, 2012, 04:37:02 PM »
Cham, for a guy to "not take the internet seriously", you sure do have a lot of posts in this thread arguing with nik. Maybe if you "didn't take other things in life seriously" you might amount to something more then what you are destined to be.

He doesn't take things seriously is just an excuse for him to talk shit on others from the sidelines without ever truly getting in the ring.  To get in the ring you have to have a voice.  This dude has no life, no voice, nothing worthwhile to say or do, so his life revolves around "clowning" others.   He's a clown for real, and if his bitchass ever did enter the ring he would get his ass whooped. That's on my mama!!!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #190 on: May 05, 2012, 05:20:13 PM »
Weak sauce is what we dip you bitch ass trolls in...

Its L.A.M.B. Bitch
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #191 on: May 05, 2012, 05:25:55 PM »
Weak sauce is what we dip you bitch ass trolls in...

Its L.A.M.B. Bitch

8)

No doubt.  Some of these men is nothing more than bitches.  They probably dance to that Niki Minaj shit when it comes on in the club they be followin bitches to the dance floor, trying to act like they down with that Cash Money, Manny Fresh, Lil Wayne trash, in hopes they can get themselves some pussy.  And it still ain't happening.

I like them LAMB niccaz because they be coming with that real WEst Coast Shit.  I represent for the West Coast.  A
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #192 on: May 05, 2012, 07:30:54 PM »
smh @ nik's new dick suckers

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #193 on: May 05, 2012, 07:44:54 PM »
smh @ nik's new dick suckers

Nah little bitch...  All you do is run around here all day long suckin off Sccit like the bitch you are.  There's a respect amongst real men that you would never understand.  You think if you can' enough bitches together to form your little gossip clubs, then you are somebody.  Your nothing but a little bitch who can't stand up on your own two feet.  So since you can't stand alone like a man all you can do is join the bitch bandwagon to try to bring someone else down.  

..Don't let the size of your dick make you play yourself to be so inferior.  We know your a little bitch homie, but why not just do you?   Why try to hide behind your little strength in numbers and your gay club of photo-shop fags?  Is that the only way you can speak up like a man?  Is if your part of a bitchez gossip group?   We still don't know who you are because your not a man, and you would be nothing at this forum if not for real niccaz like Sccit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #194 on: May 05, 2012, 07:54:58 PM »
oh wait this is NIK taking over Infinites profile isn't it?

smh