Author Topic: Melanin vs D.A  (Read 446 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Melanin vs D.A
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2003, 10:40:36 AM »
disqualify us?  man aint nobody said nuthin when u had stuff to do in your battles.  thats a easy way of decidin whose crew champ by jus knockin down one team.  I mean, at least make sure everyone who didnt spit got an explanation, whoever dont, then disqualify him for it. I'll post my shit within the next 12 hours. I gotta work now.   in case only two of each crew spits...vote on the two verses, wheres the biggie?

i totally agrees.... as matter fact, thats EXACTLY the same arguments i had in the last crew chamionship when tha7th posted 1 single fuckin hour to late... but we still got disqualified and your crew became the champions... its the main reason melanin became crew champions... therefore .. since none of yall were in time, both should be disqued...

i know that many people might think that im a bitch right now, but i gotta speak my mind... you cant change the rules to fit yall... on a tournament, if you miss he due date, you get minus points... if both misses the due date, both get disqualified....

KVB

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2003, 02:40:18 PM »
I'll drop my verse tomorrow (Sunday), I'm really sorry I couldn't make it in time, but I can't get it done earlier. Being that everyone from MD (Illicit, Primo & me) (except Blade who has already posted his verse) are most likely to drop tomorrow the battle WILL go through - come on yall, you can't just DQ us now... if you do it will be very unfair... whats the fuckin problem with extending the time limit for a day or two anyway? Let the BEST crew win - don't judge the crews by their ability to always post their verses in time, but their actual skill... I look forward to the battle.

Peace.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2003, 03:02:00 PM »
I'll drop my verse tomorrow (Sunday), I'm really sorry I couldn't make it in time, but I can't get it done earlier. Being that everyone from MD (Illicit, Primo & me) (except Blade who has already posted his verse) are most likely to drop tomorrow the battle WILL go through - come on yall, you can't just DQ us now... if you do it will be very unfair... whats the fuckin problem with extending the time limit for a day or two anyway? Let the BEST crew win - don't judge the crews by their ability to always post their verses in time, but their actual skill... I look forward to the battle.

Peace.

THATS THE WAY YOUR CREW WON THEIR FIRST CHAMPIONSHIP..... my former team Elite wanted the rules bent a bit since one of us posted 1 silly fuckin hour to late.. but NO, we were disqualified, and i cant see why you should be treated the other way
« Last Edit: February 15, 2003, 03:02:26 PM by Maestro~Minded »

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2003, 03:07:14 PM »

Peace.

THATS THE WAY YOUR CREW WON THEIR FIRST CHAMPIONSHIP..... my former team Elite wanted the rules bent a bit since one of us posted 1 silly fuckin hour to late.. but NO, we were disqualified, and i cant see why you should be treated the other way

You're actin like THE biggest bitch right now...

Theres two sides of me to this...

1) This ain't even a tournament.  We just havin the four crews battle...then the winners from both challenge.  Call it a tournament...I don't.  Besides...YOU can say its a DQ...but WE will still go on.

2) Go cry us a fucking river, cuz noone cares about the crew tournament from a while ago!

KVB

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2003, 03:16:13 PM »

Peace.

I am aware of that, and yes, it was wrong the way it went down back then. But what can I do? I could seriously give less than a fuck who won that old tourny. It's not like we claim to have won that shit anyway.

If you still insist in disqualifying us, fine - fuck this tournament then. Your call.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2003, 03:24:00 PM »

Peace.

I am aware of that, and yes, it was wrong the way it went down back then. But what can I do? I could seriously give less than a fuck who won that old tourny. It's not like we claim to have won that shit anyway.

If you still insist in disqualifying us, fine - fuck this tournament then. Your call.

i didnt hear you complain when yall won the cha,pionship without even battling.... so should "I" complain if cloud~9 have an opportunity to win without battling...

rules are rules...

remember though that i think the disqualification system is wack... in the first crew championship, i brought all arguments yall bringing now... but yall still declined it,... and therefore im doing the same now

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2003, 03:29:03 PM »
Maestro...check this...

Rippa hasn't posted in the Elite/Cloud 9 Battle.  I said give him till tomarrow night at 11:59pm(westcoast).  If he didn't post, then just vote regularily.

I say give everyone else till tomarrow night at the same time to post a verse up...

Thats more than fair in my eyes...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2003, 03:31:25 PM »
Maestro...check this...

Rippa hasn't posted in the Elite/Cloud 9 Battle.  I said give him till tomarrow night at 11:59pm(westcoast).  If he didn't post, then just vote regularily.

I say give everyone else till tomarrow night at the same time to post a verse up...

Thats more than fair in my eyes...

how can it be fair giving 48 hours extra when my old crew Elite werent even given 1 fuckin hour?

timelock holla at rippa 2 hours before the deadline and reminded him to spit.. and rippa was like "aight"...

but he didnt... even though he had the opportunity... he didnt even ask for more time

so how is your proposition fair?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2003, 03:33:48 PM by Maestro~Minded »

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2003, 08:33:43 AM »
lets just not worry bout it no more, fuck it.  lets jus battle anyway, and later the winner just calls out the winning team.  I understand your aspect to a certain point I-BO so I aint gonna argument any further. just dont blame me for bein that way back then when my crew (excluding me cuz  i wasnt MD yet) won and had yall dq'd.  lets jus forget it.  it doesnt matter. its just internet key'in.  lets have fun.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2003, 02:07:17 PM »
lets just not worry bout it no more, fuck it.  lets jus battle anyway, and later the winner just calls out the winning team.  I understand your aspect to a certain point I-BO so I aint gonna argument any further. just dont blame me for bein that way back then when my crew (excluding me cuz  i wasnt MD yet) won and had yall dq'd.  lets jus forget it.  it doesnt matter. its just internet key'in.  lets have fun.

WORD
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc