Author Topic: Worst live act youve ever seen  (Read 579 times)

Cavvy

Worst live act youve ever seen
« on: April 18, 2012, 12:22:25 PM »
?

Dikteta Dax

Re: Worst live act youve ever seen
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 12:28:46 PM »
Knocturnal, seen him perform at an and 1 game at Venice beach in like 03.  It was so bad, the crowd started booing him...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 01:18:06 PM »
Knocturnal, seen him perform at an and 1 game at Venice beach in like 03.  It was so bad, the crowd started booing him...

Not surprising.  I like his music but he did seem like a cat that would be shy to perform live.

Here's my own list...

1.  Nas-  Wasn't totally his fault.  He was in Kansas City so the St. Lunatics opened up for him since St. Louis is only 3 hours from Kansas City.  So the crowd made it into a highschool pep rally atmosphere.  But still I was in the front row and it seemed like Nas had no connection with the fans, even in the front row.   It was like he didn't even realize the crowd was there.  Until the end when him and his hype man Nashawn were trying to get girls and groupies to come back stage.

2.  Slim Calhoun-  I loved this guys first album and still consider it one of the most under-rated albums of all time.  But I actually saw this dude perform with Outkast in Cancun in 2000 when I was on my senior class trip.  This dude was shy as hell to come on stage, had no stage presence or mic presence.  Definitely failed to make any presence or impression on the fans, and Outkast was doing everything to try to hype him up as he was a new artist they just signed.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 01:21:31 PM »
Game. Nigga had 40 bloods on stage with him and all he did was drink champagne while his homies did his verses for him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 01:24:12 PM »
Montell Jordan - small club, he over an hour late, then performing 5!!! songs then telling girls who want "an autograph" to come backstage. :laugh: So glad that I had free tickets to it and after all, it was still cool to hear This Is How We Do It live.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 01:38:52 PM »
50 cent. Tony Yayo just runs around shoutin and fuckin it up

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 01:45:28 PM »

Not surprising.  I like his music but he did seem like a cat that would be shy to perform live.

He was drunk as hell, it was pathetic.  Slip Capone was there to and he was pretty shitty to...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 01:51:45 PM »
When I saw Nas, and maybe it's because he was winding down his career, but his was on point. I did write about long time ago, but he seemed surprised at the crowd's knowledge of his work and that seemed to energize him. He asked for request on songs and someone said a song he hadn't done in years, and he was like, "I don't even remember that song" LOL. But he had that look like, "I know I have some real fans here.

Worst act I've seen is also the best. Since I've seen Snoop like 3 times, I'd say the 1st and 3rd time I saw him, he was on point. The Still Smokin' Tour was just great and you can see Snoop command the stage. The 2nd time I saw Snoop, he was at a radio station concert and he just didn't seem to want to be there. I mean his opening acts were all R&B artist and maybe that got him more laid back. But he just was not energetic and since it was a radio station's concert he only did his radio songs. I was hoping to hear some of his greatest hits like he did in the Still Smokin' Tour, but the radio concert was just What's My Name to From tha Chuuuch to da Palace. No hidden gems that he does in his other concerts.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 02:01:39 PM »
Game. Nigga had 40 bloods on stage with him and all he did was drink champagne while his homies did his verses for him.

Man, exactly! When he came to San Diego last year I was literally 1 click away from buying 2 tickets but I thought about all his concert footage I've seen online and stopped and asked myself "is watching this nigga standing on stage, grabbing his balls, screaming lyrics with his useless homies really worth my hard earned money"? So I X'd it, no RED tour for me.

Also on point. I can appreciate the energy but 50 just walks around smiling and mumbling his lyrics while Yayo screams them in the background.

I've seen LL live and dude was a true MC (master of ceremony). I didn't think much of it at the time because I was young, but seeing how horrible other rappers live performances are, it really makes you realize how impressive he was.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 03:27:58 PM »

I've seen For twice and he killed it both times in my opinion, crowd was crazy hype, too many hits. I've seen cube 3 times and he definitely did his thing everytime, you can tell hes from the old school. Nelly had the crowd hype as well.

Worst would be trey songz, son put me to sleep. Snoop was disappointing the first time I saw him too.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 03:46:51 PM »
Norah Jones,
bitch just sits there on a chair

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 04:53:39 PM »
mc eiht...he was rappin over the track and he was off-flow most of the time. shit sounded terrible and effortless. everybody else brought their a-game that day (krush groove 2011)

Portugoal

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2012, 09:55:04 PM »

I'll go with Game as well... but he also did one of the best live shows I've ever seen.

sofdark

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2012, 12:00:04 AM »

Didn't he bring a kid up to the stage and hang jewelrys around his neck?

blcxm

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2012, 12:18:17 AM »
MF Doom  :'(