Author Topic: mid season NBA impressions  (Read 721 times)

verbalassaulta

Re:mid season NBA impressions
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2003, 11:10:33 AM »
maybe the reason kobe, tmac, garnett didnt play much is cause they werent quite that good yet...if they could've handled all the minutes then im sure they would've got them....and the spurs have tim duncan and ummm nobody....theyre not gonna beat sac, la, dallas or portland in a 7 game series....and i am shocked about the clippers too....just think next year they probably they'll have no kandi, andre miller, brand, or odom...all of whom are free agents...and the i still dont understand how some think kobe is mvp(ok maybe cause you're laker fans)...but how is kobe mvp when he's not even mvp of his own team...shaq is....the only reason the lakers are winning now is cause shaq is getting healthier...and did i mention the lakers and kobe are 3-9 with out shaq

min0rity

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2003, 11:31:51 AM »
MVP = kobe or KG

minnesota has actually been impressive for the first time in 398473 years i might actually start going to the target center again

oh yeah tonight i'll be watching the spurs KILLING the lakes

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2003, 12:06:28 PM »
and did i mention the lakers and kobe are 3-9 with out shaq

READ THIS man

if the Twolves have Troy Hudson and Wally injured, the T Wolves would have a bad record.
if the Magic have Grant Hill and Mike Miller got injured, the Magic would have a really bad record.
so just cuz Kobe has a losing record without SHaq, its stupid.  Cuz its who carries a team not whos able to carry a team without other players.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2003, 12:09:27 PM »
Ahhh Shaq qoutes

"Thanks to Kobe, Im able to rest in the 4th and in these last games"

Smooth

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2003, 03:14:17 PM »
mvp's either gonna be T-Mac or Kobe.... hope it's T-Mac though...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2003, 05:27:53 AM »
and the spurs have tim duncan and ummm nobody....theyre not gonna beat sac, la, dallas or portland in a 7 game series

lol!!

gotta luv tha jokes on this board. lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2003, 10:50:07 PM »
Clippers shoulda' kept Miles...He was the fuckin Clippers...He was a fan favorite down here in LA...He always had the crowd on their feet...He brought something Andre Miller could never in a million years bring to the team...He brought spirit...Andre Miller sucks big dick...Like I said when the trade first took place, they shoulda' kept Miles...

Anyways...

MVP = Kobe
Rookie = Stoudmire
Most Improved = Mark Madsen (LoL, just playin)
6th Man = Robert Horry
Coach = Don Nelson