Author Topic: C-Bo Calls Snoop Dogg And Dr. Dre "Vultures" For Using Tupac Hologram  (Read 1868 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: C-Bo Calls Snoop Dogg And Dr. Dre "Vultures" For Using Tupac Hologram
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 08:25:53 AM »
Corny

MarshColin

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 08:40:39 AM »
dre and snoop just had millions of people talkin bout a dude thats been dead for 16 years... thats dope to be able to keep someone legacy alive like that. c bo mad cuz he aint capable of puttin some shit together like that. and if thats ur homie n someone does a tribute like that, as dope as that was especially, u shouldnt b hatin on it

Ya I'm a C-bo fan but this makes him look stupid as fuck.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 09:25:54 AM »
how can u guys be mad at C bo? 

hes simply saying it wasn't cool to him

C Bo is a west coast legend  8)

D Breezy

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 10:51:16 AM »
how can u guys be mad at C bo? 

hes simply saying it wasn't cool to him

C Bo is a west coast legend  8)

its how u get ur point across. sayin 'u know what, i feel they were doin it as a gimick' or somethin to that effect woulda been a lot better then 'they vultures for doin that shit'. that stupid and makes him seem jealous or somethin. rappers especially spend waaay too much time hatin on each other instead of complimentin and supportin each others work
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2012, 11:51:53 AM »
he's got some truth.

Yes but at the same time, he's always been a hater. I swear its a Bay thing. He's already dissed Snoop, Dre, Game, and 50 on wax with no "real" (his favorite word) reasoning behind it.

Yes Pac wasn't on the best of terms with Dre or Snoop before his untimely death, but tell me this, who better to bring him back like this? Snoop has more right doing this than Rick Ross or Lil Wayne. I hope Jay-Z does it with Biggie. Let the legends live.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2012, 12:01:14 PM »
he's got some truth.

Yes but at the same time, he's always been a hater. I swear its a Bay thing. He's already dissed Snoop, Dre, Game, and 50 on wax with no "real" (his favorite word) reasoning behind it.

Yes Pac wasn't on the best of terms with Dre or Snoop before his untimely death, but tell me this, who better to bring him back like this? Snoop has more right doing this than Rick Ross or Lil Wayne. I hope Jay-Z does it with Biggie. Let the legends live.

nah homie ill tell you who has more right to bring him back, DIGITAL UNDERGROUND, TREACH OF NAUGHTY BY NATURE people that actually haven't raped his legacy by makin money off him retail wise if im wrong correct me....E-40 coulda easily made a lot of money & he hasnt done it yet as far i know.....snoop does deserve to do it as well as they rode together in tha row....as far as dre he only made 2 tracks with pac & dipped quickly....it is what it is tho at least it wasnt officer ricky or gay wayne ;)  

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2012, 12:10:31 PM »
he's got some truth.

nah homie ill tell you who has more right to bring him back, DIGITAL UNDERGROUND, TREACH OF NAUGHTY BY NATURE people that actually haven't raped his legacy by makin money off him retail wise if im wrong correct me....E-40 coulda easily made a lot of money & he hasnt done it yet as far i know.....snoop does deserve to do it as well as they rode together in tha row....as far as dre he only made 2 tracks with pac & dipped quickly....it is what it is tho at least it wasnt officer ricky or gay wayne ;)  
i agree. dre shoulda did that shit for eazy being that eazy basically gave him a career and was group members wit eazy. and muthafuckas act like they forgot about him.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2012, 12:15:07 PM »
dre and snoop just had millions of people talkin bout a dude thats been dead for 16 years... thats dope to be able to keep someone legacy alive like that. c bo mad cuz he aint capable of puttin some shit together like that. and if thats ur homie n someone does a tribute like that, as dope as that was especially, u shouldnt b hatin on it

Only problem is Dre and Snoop opened a Pandora's Box that's starting to be exploited. One of the Jackson's mentioned the idea of doing a Jackson 5 reunion tour with an MJ hologram, Warren G wants to see BIG and Puffy perform again, and Juvenile is hoping to perform with a Soulja Slim one.

It's cool for what it was, but as C-Bo mentioned, it's a new way to vulture and make money off of dead people.

jaytee

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2012, 01:30:12 PM »
C-Bo is more than entitled to his opinion. The way I see it is that his mom is cool with it, then it's not much reason to trip for me to trip.  Pac and his legacy is being remembered nearly 16 years after he took his last breath on this earth.  Most musicians and music artists dream of the immortality that the art of music creates.  Pac still has people talking about him today and I'm not just talking about the die-hards, but the entire music industry.  I guarantee you that there are some younger people that never really got into him that have begun to take an interest due to this concert performance.  For others, it probably reintroduced them to Pac.

2Pac may not have been on the best of terms with Dre or Snoop when he died, but that just makes it mean so much more for them to show him respect and honor.  He may have left some potshots at them, but they still give him tributes when they perform, because they respected him and were big enough to rise above any pettiness/bitterness that they could have had.  Some people are so caught up in beef, drama and hatred that they forget that we're all people at the end of the day fighting some of the same battles.  I don't look at this as a form of disrespect or just trying to profit off of a dead man for Dre or Snoop.  Both Snoop and Dre have and will continue to make money regardless of if they ever mention Pac, Eazy, Nate or anybody else's name ever again. 

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2012, 01:43:36 PM »
pac's mom is cool with anything thats gonna pay her. the hologram thing is fuckin gay

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2012, 05:01:27 PM »
he's got some truth.

I agree on Digital Underground and Treach, but thats where it stops.

E-40 hasn't released any of his unreleased shit with Pac because of Afeni, NOT because of loyalty. And yes Dre only made 2 songs with Pac, both were STOLEN from Dre and handed over to Pac. So why should Dre look like the bad guy? He never said an ill word about Pac, Pac had Suge's hand up his ass and made him diss Dre. The bottom line is this amazing tribute was given by 2 artist who met, knew, and worked with Pac personally at the height of his career. Now after this I wouldn't be surprised to see Pac on stage while Officer Ricky is performing "Tupac Back", and thats the performance I'd have a problem with. C-Bo is just bitter because he's irrelevant in all these things. He has NEVER NOT ONCE been involved in any of these major West Coast things. Up In Smoke, Puff Puff Pass, Western Conference? Nowhere to be found.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Quadruple OG

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2012, 05:11:28 PM »
he's got some truth.

I agree on Digital Underground and Treach, but thats where it stops.

E-40 hasn't released any of his unreleased shit with Pac because of Afeni, NOT because of loyalty. And yes Dre only made 2 songs with Pac, both were STOLEN from Dre and handed over to Pac. So why should Dre look like the bad guy? He never said an ill word about Pac, Pac had Suge's hand up his ass and made him diss Dre. The bottom line is this amazing tribute was given by 2 artist who met, knew, and worked with Pac personally at the height of his career. Now after this I wouldn't be surprised to see Pac on stage while Officer Ricky is performing "Tupac Back", and thats the performance I'd have a problem with. C-Bo is just bitter because he's irrelevant in all these things. He has NEVER NOT ONCE been involved in any of these major West Coast things. Up In Smoke, Puff Puff Pass, Western Conference? Nowhere to be found.

Agree with pretty much everything except the E-40 part. Pretty sure DJ Quik used the loyalty reason for not releasing the 2pac songs he has in the vault.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2012, 05:35:35 PM »
His mom ok with it, so shut up.

Really, who's C-BO? Pac's corpse owner? Even more ignorant.

Pac had a relationship with Dre. It went sour from Suge turning Pac gainst him etc.. If it weren't that they would have stayed cool. Dre as a man understood that and held no grudge to Pac. Dre actually knew Pac better than C-BO, Pac knew Dre better than he knew C-Bo.
Pac was just fan of C-Bo, but that's all as it seems.

Snoop had a very good relationship with Pac. Again, Suge tried to divvied that relationship. Had Pac lived they would've been cool again.
Snoop knew Pac better and Pac knew Snoop better than C-Bo.

Shut the hell up, C-Bo.

Besides, this stuff just elevated Pac status in game on huge level, even from the dead.

First rapper to drop a double CD, then everybody wanted to do it.
First to seel a mil the first week, then it was every label and rappers dream.
First dead rapper to appear after the dead and made big noise. Now every dead rapper's camp/fans want their resurrected.

Dre just made Pac big  once again.
Shut your trap C-BO.

Word.  Co-sign
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

sofdark

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2012, 08:58:58 PM »
Who the fuck is C-Bo to talk about this. The way I see it hes just using Pac as an excuse to bash on LA rappers. Unlike Bay, we are still making noise and this mothafucker is envious.

aerroc

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2012, 09:34:18 PM »
c-bo must really hate the tha realest ;D