Author Topic: DubCNN Free D/L: Tha Dogg Pound - DPGC'ology Mixtape (Hosted by DJ Nik Bean)  (Read 3693 times)

Young Old Head

Cash Money Blood Gang

Will_B

man that untagged sounds much better even tho its still kinda average...

thanks sauce

Yeah great work @ Da Sauce, I think it's great you're taking on Empire Distribution like this.

a homie at dasauce pmed me a link..shit isnt up for dl

lol at this dpg groupie always defending them online... u live on the other side of the world..why do u even care?

Just jokin brah

If dudes can't take the heat they shouldn't be bootlegging the shit

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

thanks sauce

Yeah great work @ Da Sauce, I think it's great you're taking on Empire Distribution like this.

lol at this dpg groupie always defending them online... u live on the other side of the world..why do u even care?

Just jokin brah

is it important to you?
shut up Officer UK_Will, you leech/download & request DPG-related music from this forum more than anyone.
"don't bootleg my favorite artists if i dont have the music myself, cuz i will tell Empire Distribution",  -   lmao :stupid:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 06:36:36 AM by OG Mike Madsen (your mother's boytoy) »

Will_B

thanks sauce

Just jokin brah

is it important to you?
shut up Officer UK_Will, you leech/download & request DPG-related music from this forum more than anyone.
"don't bootleg my favorite artists if i dont have the music myself, cuz i will tell Empire Distribution",  -   lmao :stupid:

LMFAO I'm not announcing "Da Sauce Bonus Tracks Version available on, you know where" on the same thread as the official iTunes link.

Don't even speak if u've got nothing clever to say, mr bootlegger  ;D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
god will you are such a soft pathetic bitch....are gunning for a mod spot or something i havent seen someone suck so much dick around here since the glory days of lazoo aka ironmic

Will_B

god will you are such a soft pathetic bitch....are gunning for a mod spot or something i havent seen someone suck so much dick around here since the glory days of lazoo aka ironmic

Lol mods obviously ain't doing shit or you'd be banned my friend :laugh:

he is upset cuz he doesnt have the "da-sauce"-bonus-tracks or somethin, thats why this is so important to him.   if he found the link, he'd download the music himself, n then hed report it afterwards. classic Will_B 

Will_B

he is upset cuz he doesnt have the "da-sauce"-bonus-tracks or somethin, thats why this is so important to him.   if he found the link, he'd download the music himself, n then hed report it afterwards. classic Will_B  

I'm impressed. You've gone from stealing music for yourself / demanding paypal and favours in return for music you don't even own...

To bootlegging music in your own Bonus Track Edition, and actually competing against the legal paid-for download.

Da-Sauce stand up!! :D

*yawn* here we go, Will_B is upset again.. somebody has tracks that he dont have.
quick, hide the links  :sleep:

Will_B

*yawn* here we go, Will_B is upset again.. somebody has tracks that he dont have.
quick, hide the links  :sleep:

Lol u a foo Mike Fagsden

Eddz

So can I get a link to the un-tagged version  ;)

doggfather

So can I get a link to the un-tagged version  ;)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Young Old Head

i get the feelin' they just frontin and don't even have it theirselfs...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
its a secret society all we ask for is trust.

you cant trust will he deletes links so anyone that fucks with will can no way be affilated with my dudes.

Young Old Head

man wtf u talkin about? trust? secret society? all i want is a link damnit... i ain't with all that geek/troll shit man, i don't play that...
i already tried to sign up to ur little forums n shit, ain't workin for me why the fuck soever

and even if somebody delete the link, so fuckin what? u already have it right? just upload that muthafucka again. smmfh...can't believe this fuckery goin on over a fuckin digital semi free release...

Cash Money Blood Gang