Author Topic: Fuck Barcelona, And Fuck Lionel Messi  (Read 1174 times)

Lunatic

Re: Fuck Barcelona, And Fuck Lionel Messi
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 12:05:59 PM »
^ Exactly

SO ironic when people call Real bitches LOL

Dani Alves & Busquets are the biggest bitches in all of soccer. And also, the referee bias towards Barca is hilarious.

Say what you want about Pepe, he is a top 5 CB in the world, maybe top 3. Coentrao is also a top 5 LB.

Ronaldo's game winning goal was sweet, sweet victory  ;D 8) ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 12:19:55 PM »
Dani Alves & Busquets are the biggest bitches in all of soccer.

I admit they both make a big deal over the smallest of contact, but they're nowhere near the level of Pepe. A big, hard no nonsense defender yet a feather could knock him over. Pathetic.

Even his team mates are getting sick of his 'acting' - See: Arbeloa in the Valencia match, and Real taking a quick freekick last night while Pepe was 'injured' and rolling around on the floor.

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2012, 12:22:33 PM »
I agree Pepe is big and tough, no nonsense but does play act too much.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2012, 12:29:25 PM »

More so than Sergio Busquets and Dani Alves.

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2012, 12:42:34 PM »

More so than Sergio Busquets and Dani Alves.
They're bigger bitches IMO

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2012, 02:06:43 PM »
Even as a Portoguese you shouldn't support those fucktards. Pepe deserves to die. Fuck Real, so many bitch-made players on the roster it's even worse than Inter Milan a few years ago. Pepe, Marcelo, Coentrao, Ronaldo, Ramos .. all first class bitches in their own respective ways. Too bad they get so much protection and priviledges from various entities.
I just hope I don't have to start a fight with sassy Real fans on Wednesday. Hopefully Bayern demolishes them. If not, things could get critical and sassy Spanish might bleed for it.
you mad

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2012, 02:43:53 PM »
Say what you want about Pepe, he is a top 5 CB in the world, maybe top 3. Coentrao is also a top 5 LB.

So basically if Pepe was a rapist, serial killer and child molester, i'd be somehow okay because he is an elite CB? Good thinking.

Your extreme bias that is entirely based on national identification while you're not even actually living in Portugal is some truthfully scary nationalism.

With that said, disgraceful players like Pepe, Ramos or Coentrao only get away with this shit because they play for Real Madrid and thus enjoy certain inofficial priviledges. Watch Pepe doing the exact same shit playing for Porto and he gets banned for more games etc
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2012, 05:13:36 PM »
So basically if Pepe was a rapist, serial killer and child molester, i'd be somehow okay because he is an elite CB? Good thinking.
LMAO I'm a realist, he's none of those things so that makes 0 sense.

Comparing child molestation to play acting is odd.

You're hate for the best team in the world is unhealthy.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2012, 02:39:40 AM »
LMAO I'm a realist, he's none of those things so that makes 0 sense.

Comparing child molestation to play acting is odd.

You're hate for the best team in the world is unhealthy.

Your words: "Say what you say about Pepe, he's a great CB." Something like that.

I'm not even talking about his acting as the main issue. That sucks too, of course. But mostly I have a problem with him deliberately injuring, kicking and punching random opposing players, then getting banned for 1 game and stuff like that. The fact that Lahm has more yellow cards than Pepe during this CL season is the biggest joke.

Lol@best team in the world. 1 win against Barca and already getting ahead of themselves. Barca just doesn't have it at the moment, they just lost to shitty fucking Chelsea...  :-X
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2012, 09:36:36 AM »
^ Exactly

SO ironic when people call Real bitches LOL

Dani Alves & Busquets are the biggest bitches in all of soccer. And also, the referee bias towards Barca is hilarious.

Ronaldo's game winning goal was sweet, sweet victory  ;D 8) ;)

Please stop it, I'm dying off laughter over here :D

Your hyping of portuguese players is getting out of control. We all saw how good of a defender Coentrao is last week when he looked like a schoolboy against little Lahm. So amateurish. And di Maria and Ronaldo looked like the wussies they are. Now I don't think that Bayern will advance but I have to thank them for exposing Ronaldos pussyness again.

I can't wait for the Euro then we'll see once again how mediocre the Portuguese are in reality.

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2012, 10:38:17 AM »
Your words: "Say what you say about Pepe, he's a great CB." Something like that.

Lol@best team in the world. 1 win against Barca and already getting ahead of themselves. Barca just doesn't have it at the moment, they just lost to shitty fucking Chelsea...  :-X
Yea, 'say what you say' means telling the truth, not making up murders and child molestation..

If they win Champions League & La Liga, you will NOT be able to dispute them as the best team in the world..

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2012, 10:40:15 AM »

Your hyping of portuguese players is getting out of control. We all saw how good of a defender Coentrao is last week when he looked like a schoolboy against little Lahm. So amateurish. And di Maria and Ronaldo looked like the wussies they are. Now I don't think that Bayern will advance but I have to thank them for exposing Ronaldos pussyness again.

I can't wait for the Euro then we'll see once again how mediocre the Portuguese are in reality.

Let's see how Lahm fares vs. Coentrao in Spain. Everyone has a bad game here and there. Coentrao was phenomenal at the world cup 2 years ago vs. at the time elite RB's such as Maicon & Ramos. He completely took Alves out of the game on the weekend. He's young, and went for a high transfer fee to the biggest club in the world. The facts all point to him being an elite LB.

Haha you're talking so much shit, just wait for Wednesday buddy  ;)

Oh I can't wait for Euro either, it's the overhyped Germans as usual...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 12:22:39 PM by Lunatic »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2012, 01:18:43 AM »

Let's see how Lahm fares vs. Coentrao in Spain. Everyone has a bad game here and there. Coentrao was phenomenal at the world cup 2 years ago vs. at the time elite RB's such as Maicon & Ramos. He completely took Alves out of the game on the weekend. He's young, and went for a high transfer fee to the biggest club in the world. The facts all point to him being an elite LB.

Haha you're talking so much shit, just wait for Wednesday buddy  ;)

Oh I can't wait for Euro either, it's the overhyped Germans as usual...

Oh yeah Real pays 30 M for a player so he has to be one of the best. He wouldn't be Reals first mega flop.

Overhyped as usual?  :D

2010 finished 3rd only lost 0-1 to the later cup winner, destroyed England and Argentinia
2008 finished second again being beaten by Spain (beating portugal of course along the way)
2006 finished 3 rd, again only lost to the tournament winner due to a goal in the 120th minute (beating Portugal  for the 3rd)
2002 lost in the final against Brazil

A 3 times World  champion, Germany is the most consistent team with 12 semifinals, reached 15 times in a row the stage of the last 8. And of course 3 Euro championships.

And now a Portugal fanboy wants to tell me they are overhyped as usual? lmao gtfo. If anything, they are underrated. They all often think Germany has abysmal players and then  they still reach atleast the semifinal.

I don't care about Bayern, they aren't even that good (losing 4 times in a row against Dortmund for example  :raisetheroof:), but see ya in Poland/ukraine  ;)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 01:21:22 AM by Furor Teutonicus »

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2012, 01:23:42 AM »
Signed,

Cristiano Ronaldo

That is all

Never thought that intelligent man as yourself can be a supporter of that disgrace of a team, Pepe, Ramos, Callejon, Coentrao..etc, all pieces of shit with no dignity, butchers with no love for fairplay, club that didnt win shit for ages just because of their shitty politics, lets call Perez and get a bank loan and buy just everything thats for sale.. its just amazing to me that you support them.

they didnt win shit for ages ?  ::)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2012, 01:29:51 AM »
Fuck Real, so many bitch-made players on the roster it's even worse than Inter Milan a few years ago.

wtf are you talking about ? you are a bayern münchen supporter i guess...  :nahnah:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.