Author Topic: Strip clubs  (Read 1207 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Strip clubs
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2012, 07:53:45 PM »
never been to a strip club in my life.  Why would you pay money just to be teased?
lames get teased. g'z go in there and make it do what it do.

lyin brian doesn't have the money to go to a strip club

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2012, 04:01:02 AM »

never been to a strip club in my life.  Why would you pay money just to be teased?
Because its fun to do when you turn 18 because you can(21 in America i guess), fun for someones birthday or bucks, can be random fun when your drunk as fuck(too drunk to pick up, too drunk to fuck(lol)), because when you get older you want to see young women naked, ETC.

never been to a strip club in my life.  Why would you pay money just to be teased?
LMFAO yeah whatever mate. Ok fair enough if your talking about going out and picking up at a pub or night club or something but your comment is pathetic. Yeah right you aint gonna make shit happen. Not in a classy gentleman's club anyhow, maybe in some shit hole trashy place.
 But if your cashed up and suited an booted and have money and power then forgive me. If your like that then yes indeed you could ahh "make it do what it do". I mean the strip club's are owned by people with money and power that you do not want to fuck with. The bikie(motor cycle gangs) gangs here run alot of clubs and shit cant speak for where all you guys are from.
EDIT: Whilst i see your points some of you guys have too much pride.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 04:03:01 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2012, 10:46:14 AM »
Because its fun to do when you turn 18 because you can(21 in America i guess), fun for someones birthday or bucks, can be random fun when your drunk as fuck(too drunk to pick up, too drunk to fuck(lol)), because when you get older you want to see young women naked, ETC.

You spent 800 to be in the presence of naked women. That's not fun, its sad. If the type of guys who have to pay for sex are sad, guys who pay to not get sex are even more so.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2012, 06:20:59 PM »

LMFAO yeah whatever mate. Ok fair enough if your talking about going out and picking up at a pub or night club or something but your comment is pathetic. Yeah right you aint gonna make shit happen. Not in a classy gentleman's club anyhow, maybe in some shit hole trashy place.
 But if your cashed up and suited an booted and have money and power then forgive me. If your like that then yes indeed you could ahh "make it do what it do". I mean the strip club's are owned by people with money and power that you do not want to fuck with. The bikie(motor cycle gangs) gangs here run alot of clubs and shit cant speak for where all you guys are from.

no bikers run nothin' where i'm at but i've indulged in decent places i'd say. and made it do what it do. i've definitely came in the joint. ill only fuck wit the freaks in there.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2012, 10:44:53 PM »

You spent 800 to be in the presence of naked women. That's not fun, its sad. If the type of guys who have to pay for sex are sad, guys who pay to not get sex are even more so.

It was actually $600. Anyway thats the most i've spent at one time at a strip club, it was a special occasion and a expensive place. I have a decent job, i can do that with my money if i want, iam not married so i have spare money. But everyones entitled to an opinion.

never been to a strip club in my life.  Why would you pay money just to be teased?

no bikers run nothin' where i'm at but i've indulged in decent places i'd say. and made it do what it do. i've definitely came in the joint. ill only fuck wit the freaks in there.
Well i cant speak on how you live. Kudos if you managed to fuck a stripper if you went into a strip club and took her home later or got her digits. of course people fuck and date strippers but to actually pick one up where she works while shes working would take alot of game and you must be confident. Cant say i've even considered attempting that.
 If i was tryna pick up i wouldnt be in a strip club.
 And paying for sex has nothing to do with going to a strip club. Thats something completely different. People who get sex go to strip clubs as well as people who dont get sex as well as dirty old men. lol.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2012, 01:56:08 AM »
You're right Krazy, some here are too proud.

A by-product of the oldest profession in the world..... and some of you act surprised? lol. gfto.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2012, 10:12:49 AM »
Strip clubs are lame as fuck, I will only go if I got free passes or one of the homies paid.  I'm not going to waste money on a lap dance either but if someone else is paying then why not.  You always got that simp homie that will pay for everyone to get in and get everyone lap dances. 

To the dude that thinks its impossible to fuck a stripper lol, that shit is super common.  The homies go up in these strip clubs and are always bringing strippers back to the house.  Not really a difficult thing to do, at least in Los Angeles, but then again black/Latina strip clubs are a lot different then white/Asian strip clubs.

Sccit

« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2012, 10:37:36 AM »

To the dude that thinks its impossible to fuck a stripper lol, that shit is super common.  The homies go up in these strip clubs and are always bringing strippers back to the house.  Not really a difficult thing to do, at least in Los Angeles, but then again black/Latina strip clubs are a lot different then white/Asian strip clubs.

yup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2012, 11:04:13 AM »

You spent 800 to be in the presence of naked women. That's not fun, its sad.

BINGO

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2012, 11:24:16 PM »
Well it would seem your culture and life style is different to mine. Either you guys just have no need to go to strip clubs and/or you just cant afford it or think your too good, prehaps you are?
 Dosent bother me. I just spent $260 to hire a suite for a fancy wedding iam going to on saturday, i guess to you guys that would make me a studio gangsta or sumthin?