Author Topic: Picture of Nas's dick!  (Read 325 times)

Wheres my daddy

Picture of Nas's dick!
« on: April 25, 2012, 05:31:56 PM »
Hahahahaha!  Tricked you daddy!  I know you checked this.  Send some milk please.

Wheres my daddy

Re: Picture of Nas's dick!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 11:18:33 AM »
I know you looking in here dad.  Since you won't talk to me in person, how about a charity post on one of my topics?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 11:13:00 AM »
LMAO  this was genius

Wheres my daddy

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 03:41:16 PM »
I guess....He must have known it was a trick.  Hes crafty.  He can smell a trap now.  With all the experience he has ducking process servers and court orders, it's no wonder I can't catch him on a board:(

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 03:47:55 PM »
I guess....He must have known it was a trick.  Hes crafty.  He can smell a trap now.  With all the experience he has ducking process servers and court orders, it's no wonder I can't catch him on a board:(

well its got like 100 views

but seeing who the user name was i knew this had to be a shot at Brian instead of a gay photo

meanwhile other posters like K Macc and Spice 2 are very mad with you

Wheres my daddy

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 03:52:04 PM »

well its got like 100 views

but seeing who the user name was i knew this had to be a shot at Brian instead of a gay photo

meanwhile other posters like K Macc and Spice 2 are very mad with you

Yeah I guess the title would also bring out some closet cases...I have a new idea to get daddy to say hello

Wheres my daddy

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 01:24:04 PM »
Hey Daddy.  Why do you live your life by the words of Eminem, Tupac, and KRS-one?  I read about you telling people they need to think for themselves, but you quote those three guys like they are great examples of decent humans.  And just cause Nas doesn't pay for his kids, doesn't mean you don't have to either.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 05:20:35 PM »
How does it feel knowing your pops gives presents to poor little African kids but never bought you pampers??
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 11:04:43 AM »
How does it feel knowing your pops gives presents to poor little African kids but never bought you pampers??
LOL

Wheres my daddy

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 04:55:58 PM »

AG it feels like you did when you saw those bitch ass red raggers back in the day!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2012, 01:35:39 PM »

AG it feels like you did when you saw those bitch ass red raggers back in the day!

lmao damn your really need a dad to give you a spanking
The West is Back