Author Topic: Planning To Build A Gaming Computer, Worth It?  (Read 577 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Planning To Build A Gaming Computer, Worth It?
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2012, 07:01:54 AM »
I dont think its worth spending so much unless its one of your main hobbies and passions(gaming). If you plan to play on line shooters and play competitively and if the sort who wants all teh latest games and buy new games all the time then yes indeed its worth the $$$ but if not theres no need to spend quite so much.
 Theres no point buying one where you cant crank up the graphics and will become obsolete before long but some people go SO overkill. Like purchase more ram that a pc would ever need and etc.
 But if you use your pc as your entertainment ahh system its also worth the doe, i watch movies, tv shows, anime, etc and game and listen to music all through my pc and multi task so you need a good computer for that.
 Shit lots of people these days run dual monitors as to watch something and chat or surf or shop , etc at the same time.

i mean played wow for a min, couple of thehomeis played, it was an immense waste of time, but id prob would of kept playing if my computer wasn't shitty.

the new star wars mom looks nice, but i really odnt feel like getting into an MMO again, its pretty time consuming. and if i do ill jus go back to wow, i have a level 80 there.

i mean ill prob get BF3, Call of Duty games, other FPS, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Total War games, and other dope rpg games like bio shock series, dead space (is it on pc?), and imma down load mods for them of course, prob get counterstrike 2 as well, left for dead 2, and any other game i had to play really laggy or just couldn't.

oh and finally ill ge tho play the rest of the halo series. the only thing i really like playing on ps3, is NBA2k, and ps3 specific games, racing games, fighting games.

besides that everything else is better on pc

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2012, 11:31:15 AM »
you are considering building a new computer for gaming, and you are asking other people to see if it is worth it for you or not????
were you mexican?

what does being mexican have to do with it, I'm haven't gotten a computer myself in more than 10 years, and I'm bout to drop over 3 grand on it, thats basically the same amount for down payment on a decent car.

of course I'm gonna ask for suggestions, if i didn't clearly there would of been something wrong.

and your lights arnt ya? I'm not a money crazy armo or persian that constantly buys jewelry and benz's that i can't afford. I'm an average 22 yr old, if i spend around 5 g's on anything i should think twice unless its completely necessary, and a gaming rig isn't.
just kidding ma friend

L.A.M.B!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2012, 09:57:00 PM »
you are considering building a new computer for gaming, and you are asking other people to see if it is worth it for you or not????
were you mexican?

what does being mexican have to do with it, I'm haven't gotten a computer myself in more than 10 years, and I'm bout to drop over 3 grand on it, thats basically the same amount for down payment on a decent car.

of course I'm gonna ask for suggestions, if i didn't clearly there would of been something wrong.

and your lights arnt ya? I'm not a money crazy armo or persian that constantly buys jewelry and benz's that i can't afford. I'm an average 22 yr old, if i spend around 5 g's on anything i should think twice unless its completely necessary, and a gaming rig isn't.
just kidding ma friend

probably pissed cuz i had to wake up so damn early for work today

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2012, 10:15:35 PM »
I dig mine.  I made mine specific for flight simulator gaming though.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2012, 11:30:43 PM »
^ yeah the ace pilots in BF use joysticks.

Yeah iam not into MMO'si love single player RPG's though. I love FPS games. iam in a clan and playing BF3 with a bunch of mates is mad fun. A whole squad rolling together with actual team work and coordination is mad. Killing each other is fun too.
 Need decent pc for bf3 but no need to go crazy. Definitely need a good gaming mouse and surround sound head set. i just use crappy cheap keyboards.

Iam guessing dead space is on PC.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2012, 06:32:48 AM »
^ yeah the ace pilots in BF use joysticks.

Yeah iam not into MMO'si love single player RPG's though. I love FPS games. iam in a clan and playing BF3 with a bunch of mates is mad fun. A whole squad rolling together with actual team work and coordination is mad. Killing each other is fun too.
 Need decent pc for bf3 but no need to go crazy. Definitely need a good gaming mouse and surround sound head set. i just use crappy cheap keyboards.

Iam guessing dead space is on PC.

I have bf3 for ps3, ita horrible, hard to aim and huge maps for smalla mounts of people, never gonna buy a bf game for console

Invincible

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2012, 07:04:35 AM »
Case: Antec 300
Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V Pro S1155 Intel Z68 DDR3 ATX
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.30GHz S1155 6MB
RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz CL9 XMP
GPU: Gainward Nvidia GeForce GTX570 Golden Sample:Goes Like Hell 1280MB
PSU: Corsair HX750W SLI
Cooling System: Antec 25 Kuhler H20 620 Water Cooler

This is what I've got and it plays the latest games on maximum settings just fine. £800

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2012, 10:37:08 PM »
^yeah iam still runnin a 570 myself.

And fps games on console/with a control pad is just WRONG. 3rd person not so bad i guess.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2012, 01:26:02 PM »
i want my GTX 680, shit is never in stock, its the only reason why I'm not ordering all my shit.

cuz if i have everything at my pad except one item, its going to make me go crazy

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2012, 07:08:11 AM »
^yeah its always the case. Always hard to get all the items that you want in stick at the same store. latest video cards always sell out too. And i know what you mean. Would be like having the latest console with now power cable or no games.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!