Author Topic: Gang Violence Sucks Ass  (Read 461 times)

PinkTowelGirl

Gang Violence Sucks Ass
« on: November 24, 2001, 03:49:10 PM »
 While walking to work today... i begain to hear Gunfire close to where i was walking... As i turned my head and at the close distance... (Right Across the Street) I saw four Young men shooting at each other.... it happen so fast that i didn't fully see what was going on... I stood in total shock... then i heard on tell me to run and get in side... I had no place to hide... I was walking along side a brick wall.. so i ran forward and into an alley... where lucky lead me to the back of where i worked.. where i was an emotional reck... I couldn't talk and it seem that all so unreal... one mintune thing are peaceful the next you see guys shooting at each other.. and find your self running for life.... it seem more like a movie the life.... Man gang Violence needs to stop.. what if someone got killed or what if i got injured or killed... It seems like to many people and children are becoming infected by the the choices some make.. i should be able to walk down the street and not have to worry about running into a cross fire like that... It is time to take a stand for peace and stop the hate ... Peace all
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Gang Violence Sucks Ass
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2001, 03:55:27 PM »
Damn gang voilence duz suck, any sort of voilence sucks,  
Hope ure alrite

peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

bez

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2001, 04:25:44 PM »
You have to remember you are in the real world shit like this does happen I know you are shocked but try  not to worry bout it.  There are alot of fools in the world and the 4 guys shooting at each other just add to that list.  Just be thankful that you are ok and you didnt get hit with a bullet and dat.  At least you now no what track to stay on in life, I am sure you dont want to be getin shot at one day now you have seen the terror and that is causes.  Choose Life.  Peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2001, 04:48:05 PM »
Too bad all 4 of them didn't shoot each other in the head, that'd be 4 less to worry about.  There's no excuse for that mess, i'm sorry.    >:(

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2001, 05:02:50 PM »
I remember when there was a drive-by at my house when i was in 4th grade...I've had violence around my neighborhood and shit, and I've had some cousins get into some shit, but nuthin has ever scaird me that much...fuckin' bullets were hittin' the swing set and shit, and i dove in the bushes, and the worst part was when my cousins called me a bitch for hiding and not shootin' back...And i never knew why only my house, prolly one of my cousins did some shit or it was a mistake, but that shit was hella scary...
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2001, 05:05:28 PM »
Ohhh and u never know if it was gang violence, it coulda been drug related, or just a fight that turned ugly...

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2001, 05:17:28 PM »
I agree with trauma... sorry but no one in this world should have to accept that kind of behavior... not child playing in the street... no person walking on the side walks.. not person driving in there car.. NO ONES MOTHER... NO ONES FATHER... NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO BE IN FEAR.... it is time for us as humenbeings to get along... learn to love one another... learn reason and understanding.... i seen alot of shit in my life.. and lose two people to drugs and gangs... why should i have to accept it... i should fight against it... when lil' J was killed over gang violence... i had alot of anger... and wanted the man caught and sent to the chair.... no one should just deal.. i am sorry i don't believe that way

WS

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2001, 07:01:10 PM »
Fuck Yall i live in gang violence its the only thing to do here

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2001, 07:13:31 PM »

Fuck Yall i live in gang violence

Ohh my bad, nobody else must live thru' it...only you?  WTF u think i've lived thru'...acknowledge shit before you make ignorant comments...

ROCCY

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2001, 07:18:29 PM »

Ohhh and u never know if it was gang violence, it coulda been drug related, or just a fight that turned ugly...

Yea..I saw people fighting and shit because of drug related shit

Deuce

• 'G'
  • GOOD GOD IS JAY-Z UGLY!!!  RUN CHILDREN, RUN AND THROW STONES AT THE UGLY MAN!
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2001, 07:25:06 PM »

Fuck Yall i live in gang violence its the only thing to do here

HAHAHA are u in one of those white farmer IDAHO gangs HAHAHAHA!!! y'all hicks is kickin up just aint cha lol!

Big BpG

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2001, 07:26:28 PM »
I've never dealt with Gang Violence... its completely stupid as fuck, but anyway when I was 2 yrs old, my house was shot with a gun.... at least thats what my mom says

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2001, 07:34:46 PM »

Yea..I saw people fighting and shit because of drug related shit

Yeah drug violence is jus' as fucked up as gang violence, they are both on the rise too...I dunno if y'alll heard the ghetto sayin' "Can't Catcha Crackhead"? But damn that shit is true...I was visitin' my cousin in Chicago, and we were sittin' on the porch chillin', when this muh'fuckin' crackfiend comes runnin' thru' the yard from like 4 or 5 guys wit' bats and shit...and when they started catchin up to him, and would try to grab his dirty ass he would fuckin' like slither away like he had no bones 'n shit...I was laughin' my muh'fuckin ass off fa'real...They chased his ass down the whole street, and i think he got away too...

Deuce

• 'G'
  • GOOD GOD IS JAY-Z UGLY!!!  RUN CHILDREN, RUN AND THROW STONES AT THE UGLY MAN!
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2001, 07:37:24 PM »

I dunno if y'alll heard the ghetto sayin' "Can't Catcha Crackhead"? But damn that shit is true...I was visitin' my cousin in Chicago, and we were sittin' on the porch chillin', when this muh'fuckin' crackfiend comes runnin' thru' the yard from like 4 or 5 guys wit' bats and shit...and when they started catchin up to him, and would try to grab his dirty ass he would fuckin' like slither away like he had no bones 'n shit...I was laughin' my muh'fuckin ass off fa'real...They chased his ass down the whole street, and i think he got away too...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA SHIT!  i was i could have seen that man! LOL!!! KAYAAAZY AZZZZZ BASEHEADZ LOL!!!

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2001, 08:51:08 PM »
It is good to see that there are some people on this board that see gang violence and drug violence... is not the way of life... i believe that all person have the right to live freely.. but in a stupid the world is center around me.... i think i will kill people type of way.... people these days are crazy...