Author Topic: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control  (Read 9802 times)

Sccit

Re: The Search For Elior II: Booze Control
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2012, 04:27:02 PM »
So did anything go down?
Only NIK's rep.

worryin about online rep is for geeks, ted. nerds play games, it's what they do... if he wanted me 2 come, he woulda met me when i asked, not invite me to a bar when i'm offline.

if he doesn't wanna go to the bar again, thats on him......but if he does, i'll be there, and if he really is searchin for me, like he claims in the video, he'll go back.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2012, 04:31:38 PM »

worryin about online rep is for geeks, ted. nerds play games, it's what they do...
see that might make sense if you didnt have like 80,000 posts here and been back and forth with this bullshit for a good 5-6 years

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2012, 04:36:33 PM »

worryin about online rep is for geeks, ted. nerds play games, it's what they do...
see that might make sense if you didnt have like 80,000 posts here and been back and forth with this bullshit for a good 5-6 years

if it was about rep, i'd go out my way to hunt sik down at his job for a 2nd time like a dumbass. not tryna prove a point, though. common sense.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2012, 04:40:13 PM »
You should of hoped out your truck and kicked his ass 2 years ago (or whenever it was).

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2012, 04:41:48 PM »

if it was about rep, i'd go out my way to hunt sik down at his job for a 2nd time like a dumbass. not tryna prove a point, though. common sense.

you pussy, go face him and quit making excuses

Sccit

« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2012, 04:57:07 PM »
i'm not worried, theres no way u can live in the 818 and not run into someone at one point or another. i'm doin a show in a couple weeks....sik is invited, and i'll even get him in free.

see you there?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2012, 05:03:55 PM »
i'm not worried, theres no way u can live in the 818 and not run into someone at one point or another. i'm doin a show in a couple weeks....sik is invited, and i'll even get him in free.

see you there?

why don't you offer to fly me and Cham out to the show too??

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2012, 07:52:08 PM »
LMFAO, HE'S SUCH A PUSSY IT'S OUT OF CONTROL.

I'm almost at the point to say NIK is a fictional character Sik created for kicks because no way a human being can be stupid & pussy.

Son is really tryna flip it. Like alright, you weren't online last night. But you know where he works. Shit, there is a Google Map posted showing you the exact geographical location of where he wants you to be ANY DAY at 3PM. But this kid keeps spinning stories. Stop being a pussy, stop acting like you "don't care" because you wouldn't want to kick somebodies ass if you "didn't care" & be the "OG crip" you keep claiming your affiliated with & do something, bitch.

& yeah, while you're at it, get me, Hack & Tommy our tickets you were "deadass" offering.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2012, 08:14:17 PM »

see you there?

He'd feel too bad just looking at your face to give you a beatdown.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2012, 08:42:23 PM »
Lol man if I don't have shit to do on a weekday I might be tempted to go to one of these things if it actually pops off

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2012, 09:48:10 PM »

see you there?

He'd feel too bad just looking at your face to give you a beatdown.
lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2012, 10:17:14 PM »
Lol man if I don't have shit to do on a weekday I might be tempted to go to one of these things if it actually pops off
If there was another scheduled meet up between me and NIK and you came down, we'd just end up kickin it lol.

As you can probably guess by now, NIK, for the 8th or 9th time did not show up. He didn't follow through with a single promise of violence even though he posted and PMed me begging for me to give him an opportunity.

My entire purpose of doing this was to prove a point. I knew the first time I met him that Elior, the boy, was nothing like NIKCC/Sccit, the thuglord of the San Fernando Valley. I think I've more than made my case. Elior, I feel sorry for you. I honestly feel a little guilt picking on you all these years because there may be something wrong with you emotionally, but I couldn't help but expose it. I've never seen a nice guy try so hard to act tough but fail so miserably. I have always been a friendly, nice person ,but I don't take bullshit though which is why every time I said I was gonna be somewhere, I was really there even when I didn't record a video.......and by myself. If I told anyone I personally know about this, I would be embarrassed. And the videos were clearly made in an attempt to try to make people laugh and give them some kind of return on their investment.......and to further piss you off.

Anyway, I am done with this. I wish Cham was right and I could tell you I masterminded this entire beef, but I can't. Sorry to anybody looking for me to get my ass beat and it didn't happen. And I'm even sorrier that I didn't record the first and only confrontation between NIK/Lights and myself because that was honestly the funniest 5 minutes of my life.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2012, 10:37:18 PM »
If there was another scheduled meet up between me and NIK and you came down, we'd just end up kickin it lol.

As you can probably guess by now, NIK, for the 8th or 9th time did not show up. He didn't follow through with a single promise of violence even though he posted and PMed me begging for me to give him an opportunity.

My entire purpose of doing this was to prove a point. I knew the first time I met him that Elior, the boy, was nothing like NIKCC/Sccit, the thuglord of the San Fernando Valley. I think I've more than made my case. Elior, I feel sorry for you. I honestly feel a little guilt picking on you all these years because there may be something wrong with you emotionally, but I couldn't help but expose it. I've never seen a nice guy try so hard to act tough but fail so miserably. I have always been a friendly, nice person ,but I don't take bullshit though which is why every time I said I was gonna be somewhere, I was really there even when I didn't record a video.......and by myself. If I told anyone I personally know about this, I would be embarrassed. And the videos were clearly made in an attempt to try to make people laugh and give them some kind of return on their investment.......and to further piss you off.

Anyway, I am done with this. I wish Cham was right and I could tell you I masterminded this entire beef, but I can't. Sorry to anybody looking for me to get my ass beat and it didn't happen. And I'm even sorrier that I didn't record the first and only confrontation between NIK/Lights and myself because that was honestly the funniest 5 minutes of my life.

dunno if ur trollin or if ur really this fake. u knew i wasnt online when u invited me to the bar, son.. when i wanted 2 come see you, you "weren't giving me ur address", yet, when i'm offline bangin out classics in the studio, u "gave me an oppurtunity" i wasnt aware of. while i was makin hits, u were busy lookin like a cracked out geek with a thick armenian accent, talkin into a camera for ur online adventures, while ur buddies were inside gettin fucked up, havin a good time. u are the definition of a nerd...i dunno if u realize just how much of a nerd u are, or if u really think ur cool. in all seriousness, ur level of geekiness is beyond carltonesque.

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2012, 10:39:26 PM »

lets make it happen....and this time, make sure the person ur "searchin for" knows ur gunna be there before u go ahead and make a video.

blcxm

« Reply #89 on: May 11, 2012, 12:00:40 AM »
You were not recording hits, you silly.