Author Topic: Expression rappers should stop using..  (Read 668 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Expression rappers should stop using..
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2003, 12:54:37 PM »
Saying "Nigga" every other word sounds ignorant as fuck...They just need to quit with that shit...And next time I hear the words "Bling Bling", I am going to shoot myself in the ear...PeACe

bling bling!

I said next time I hear it, not next time I read it...idiot...

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2003, 12:57:16 PM »
Saying "Nigga" every other word sounds ignorant as fuck...They just need to quit with that shit...And next time I hear the words "Bling Bling", I am going to shoot myself in the ear...PeACe

bling bling!

lol, for real tho all that Bling Bling shit is played out big big time

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

bez

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2003, 12:59:09 PM »

bling bling!

BLING BLING

KVB

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2003, 02:28:53 PM »
"Chuuch", "Nephew" basically any Snoop-made expression. Like Jome said, they're "Corny as fuck"...

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2003, 01:02:32 AM »
ya im REALLY tired of rappers braggin about there bling and cars and shit i hate it

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2003, 09:03:53 PM »
I still dissagree; every slang word has a root in regular words.  Like "Bling" is what something shiny does, the sun "BLINGS" off of it, so you can see why they call Ice Bling.  

Boo doesn't come from beautiful, what sense does that make?  And Baby Boo? My Baby Beautiful? Nobody talks like that.  Since "Beau" is an accepted way of referring to your boyfriend, it's obvious that's where it came from.  Optical is right, Beau is a french word to describe Beauty, and Beauty is a masculine thing, but since you're describing a person, you need to change it depending on the gender, since you're no longer referring to a strictly masculine noun.  So it's Beau for guys, Belle for girls.  

It's obvious "My boo" came from "My Beau" it's just spelled convienantly; and guys didn't know the difference so they said the same thing back.  Nobody calls somebody "My Beautiful' so saying it's a contraction of that is crazy.