Author Topic: tha next OLD NIK and MRN  (Read 154 times)

DPG4lyfe

tha next OLD NIK and MRN
« on: February 07, 2003, 04:55:35 PM »
ok we all know tha OLD NIK (notice how i said OLD not new cuzz tah new NIK iz kool) and MRN use to be right? well i think Drunken Masterio or wutever tha fucc his name iz but now he iz trying to hide his racism and call himself Anti Racist but anywayz do u see how he iz becoming one of them like for ex. posting gay post, talking too much shyt, being racist againg mexicanz and trying to denie it??? i mean can u see it? i think he iz really turning to tha new MRN wut if he iz MRN in disgize? o well. laterz! im out!!!

min0rity

Re:tha next OLD NIK and MRN
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2003, 05:12:31 PM »
yo kid how old r u ?? what is the point for this post?? its obvious you're trying to have the board against me but i really don't give a fuck....i'm the old nik and mrn?? WTF?? do i spend my life in WCC 24/7???? do i spam the board?? SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF MY DICK...

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2003, 05:16:25 PM »
yo kid how old r u ?? what is the point for this post?? its obvious you're trying to have the board against me but i really don't give a fuck....i'm the old nik and mrn?? WTF?? do i spend my life in WCC 24/7???? do i spam the board?? SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF MY DICK...

im not getting tha bored to hate u u are! and now u dissed NIK and MRN and if u ask how "do i spend my life in WCC 24/7????" that waz a diss to NIK cuzz he iz on alot and tha diss to MRN iz "do i spam the board??"

P.S. u do spam tha bored wit ur gay ass jokes and racism! Asshole

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2003, 05:16:39 PM »
wow,i never thought the idiocy of this thread could have ever been acheived.......

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2003, 09:15:46 PM »
wow,i never thought the idiocy of this thread could have ever been acheived.......

LMAO

Jome

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2003, 10:13:32 PM »
I'll put the lock on this one.. this beef isn't going nowhere.