Author Topic: I hate this kind of fakeness in Rap (I'm throwing my nigga TI out there)...  (Read 302 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Well those are 4-5 people are people that YOU know, it means nothing.  I know of female COs in Upper Marlboro who r fuckin for bread right this moment (thats if they haven't been transferred or fired since last Winter).  My folks used to sell shit when he was locked up, everybody knows that some COs will fuck with the inmates, u gotta find em or get connected.  Everytime I've been locked up I heard stories about niggaz gettin high and fuckin the COs, it's just as much apart of that world as the Gangs r (hold up...)

Ross is just the poster child for being fake becuz most people have never seen a mechanical door (or bars) or ever even ate "shit on a shingle" or "rock" and act as if they know or have the right to speak on it.  It's the rap music that does this to y'all lol.  Rap really does have people thinkin they bout that life or will ever take it there and they never were or ever will

Edited:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 04:45:19 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well those are 4-5 people are people that YOU know, it means nothing.  I know of female COs in Upper Marlboro who r fuckin for bread right this moment (thats if they haven't been transferred or fired since last Winter).  My folks used to sell shit when he was locked up, everybody knows that some COs will fuck with the inmates, u gotta find em or get connected.  Everytime I've been locked up I heard stories about niggaz gettin high and fuckin the COs, it's just as much apart of that world as the Gangs r (hold up...)

Ross is just the poster child for being fake becuz most people have never seen a mechanical door (or bars) or ever even ate "shit on a shingle" or "rock" and act as if they know or have the right to speak on it.  It's the rap music that does this to y'all lol.  Rap really does have people thinkin they bout that life or will ever take it there and they never were or ever will

Edited:

You just said "am I the only persons who knows people who have been locked up", nah bro, you aint. So what makes your opinion hold more weight than mine? Noone I know who's ever done a bid fucks with C.O.'s, maybe shit is different in America. But if the system is really that corrupt why the fuck did Ross dodge the hell out of the truth coming to get him.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Nevermind, u don't get what I'm sayin
not really but explain. it seems like the man is pissed about hip hop right now and he has a point. i don't think he should retire at all but that's a tactic artists use in a bidding war. this is the last album for atlantic records...so i expect the retirement shit. but anyway he's right. back in the day none of the shit in hip hop today would be happening then.

The fakeness to me comes from his calling out fake rappers, when he's worked with someone who is a known fraud, Ricky Ross. You can't hate on frauds then work with him, contradicting as hell.
i feel you but t.i. didn't put ross in his position the fans did....and in order to stay relevant you fuck wit those people you may not fuck wit in normal instances because we the people say this nigga is hot...if half the muthafuckas didn't have to have a 2 chainz or ross or wayne verse or whatever they probably wouldn't have. but who knows ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
not really but explain. it seems like the man is pissed about hip hop right now and he has a point. i don't think he should retire at all but that's a tactic artists use in a bidding war. this is the last album for atlantic records...so i expect the retirement shit. but anyway he's right. back in the day none of the shit in hip hop today would be happening then.

The fakeness to me comes from his calling out fake rappers, when he's worked with someone who is a known fraud, Ricky Ross. You can't hate on frauds then work with him, contradicting as hell.
i feel you but t.i. didn't put ross in his position the fans did....and in order to stay relevant you fuck wit those people you may not fuck wit in normal instances because we the people say this nigga is hot...if half the muthafuckas didn't have to have a 2 chainz or ross or wayne verse or whatever they probably wouldn't have. but who knows ?

Yeah I understand it's all industry , but if you gonna publicly call shit fake, you gotta make a stand yourself. We'll see where Tip goes from here, maybe he doesn't fuck with Ross any more. Him and Jeezy need to make that joint album ASAP.

BiggBoogaBiff

You're so focused on Ross it's funny, and I highly doubt the system is any different from your country than it is in America (or any other place in the world for that matter).  YOUR folks just didn't get put on, it's as simple as that.  Thank God I never had to have CO pussy (being locked up) but its common knowledge.  You got your stick in the ass - take their job too serious - bitch made COs and then you got the "Cool and Connected" COs, that's a duh.  U gotta get in where u fit in

But back to TI, he should just toss out names and tell people why he mad.  All of that "fuck hip hop ima get out tha game" shit has to go!  Him and every other rapper.  Grown men need to stop blaming children and jews for everything... all of the Mel Gibsons and TIs alike (except for Political News pundants, that shit is real)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 05:20:41 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Hack Wilson - real

You're so focused on Ross it's funny, and I highly doubt the system is any different from your country than it is in America (or any other place in the world for that matter).  YOUR folks just didn't get put on, it's as simple as that.  Thank God I never had to have CO pussy (being locked up) but its common knowledge.  You got your stick in the ass - take their job too serious - bitch made COs and then you got the "Cool and Connected" COs, that's a duh.  U gotta get in where u fit in

But back to TI, he should just toss out names and tell people why he mad.  All of that "fuck hip hop ima get out tha game" shit has to go!  Him and every other rapper.  Grown men need to stop blaming children and jews for everything

BiggBoogaBiff

Lol, it's so true tho.  Nobody is forcing TI (or anybody) to make an album that sounds like Drakes or Willow Smith's or whatever.  He might need those type of records HERE AND THERE but it all boils down to his craftsmanship, not his competition so to say.  

That song "refill" by that chick is tight and as far as I'm concerned it's pretty original and she did her thing.  She's a new artist and that song sounds nothing like a Nicki Minaj or Justin Bieber record
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 05:27:45 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

Yeah I understand it's all industry , but if you gonna publicly call shit fake, you gotta make a stand yourself. We'll see where Tip goes from here, maybe he doesn't fuck with Ross any more. Him and Jeezy need to make that joint album ASAP.
true. i'm not crazy about a ross/t.i. collabo myself. him and jeezy 40% into the album though 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.