Poll

Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?

Yes
9 (27.3%)
No
5 (15.2%)
He is too akward and scared to do it
8 (24.2%)
He will make an excuse as to why he can't
7 (21.2%)
MO looks like a cracked out urkel
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?  (Read 6592 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Re: Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2012, 12:54:17 PM »
LOL @ NIK's obsesison with bein cool. That's your insecurity coming through, Elie. I'ma agree with you though: makin a video on YouTube ain't cool.......but its funny as fuck. Guess what though: posting on a message board for a decade ain't cool either. Can you at least admit that, Elior? And if it ain't cool and you don't do "nerd/square" shit, then why are you here?

The videos Clint and Radiotube put out were fuckin hilarious. You're so afraid that people are gonna laugh at you, Elior, that you can't do it. Let's be real: it ain't about being a nerd or being cool.......you don't have the balls to do it. Even your Juggalo homie with the dating profiles got bigger balls than you.

U just mad cuz clint dogg's videos are better than yours
I'm mad? Elior, you're the one on here challenging people to fights over internet beef and can't even show up alone. You're mad as fuck, kid.

Clint's videos were way better though. That sock puppet shit is priceless.

Didn't you show up with ppl at the pool hall?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2012, 01:20:16 PM »
The bar has already been set for Forum Youtube Disses

lol legendary. "my boy okka locked all those toh-pics. Then unlocked them."

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: May 21, 2012, 01:35:06 PM »
Lmfao he pulled out a sock
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: May 21, 2012, 10:22:00 PM »

Clint's videos were way better though.

real shit...and he looks like way less of a nerd too
Well, coming from a guy who had his mom sew Laker patches on his jeans, you do understand that what you just said doesn't hold much weight, right?

u the biggest fraud on this site....the words of nwa whoorider held more weight than the shit u say on here.
LOL @ Elior throwing insults at me left and right, then abandoning them when they don't stick.

A fraud is someone who talks about how badly they wanna fuck someone up, but doesn't show up to do the job.
A fraud is someone who is ashamed of their wealthy Jewish upbringing in Woodland Hills and tries hard to downplay it.
A fraud is someone who gets charged with possession with intent to distribute and turns around and blames it on his girl because he's scared to spend a night in jail.
A fraud is someone who brags about fuckin dimes all day, but fell in love with an ugly fat bitch.

Shall I go on? I can do this all day, kid.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: May 21, 2012, 10:25:56 PM »
My girl and some co-workers. They know nothing about this dubcc shit though. If they did, I'd be embarrassed.

I don't involve homies to partake in my dirty work/dumb shit. If Elior is gonna beat my ass, I guarantee no one else will get involved.

Sadly, your boy Elior can not and never would make that guarantee........then again he just wouldn't show period which explains why I go to and from work everyday with ease.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2012, 10:31:18 PM »
My girl and some co-workers. They know nothing about this dubcc shit though. If they did, I'd be embarrassed.

I don't involve homies to partake in my dirty work/dumb shit. If Elior is gonna beat my ass, I guarantee no one else will get involved.

Sadly, your boy Elior can not and never would make that guarantee........then again he just wouldn't show period which explains why I go to and from work everyday with ease.

You didn't bring that lil shit dog with you?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2012, 10:34:07 PM »

Nah, I left it in a bed of rose petals.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2012, 10:38:24 PM »

Nah, I left it in a bed of rose petals.

Lol
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2012, 10:56:51 PM »

Well, coming from a guy who had his mom sew Laker patches on his jeans, you do understand that what you just said doesn't hold much weight, right?

u the biggest fraud on this site....the words of nwa whoorider held more weight than the shit u say on here.
LOL @ Elior throwing insults at me left and right, then abandoning them when they don't stick.

A fraud is someone who talks about how badly they wanna fuck someone up, but doesn't show up to do the job.
A fraud is someone who is ashamed of their wealthy Jewish upbringing in Woodland Hills and tries hard to downplay it.
A fraud is someone who gets charged with possession with intent to distribute and turns around and blames it on his girl because he's scared to spend a night in jail.
A fraud is someone who brags about fuckin dimes all day, but fell in love with an ugly fat bitch.

LOL, son will probably not return to this thread.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2012, 12:13:06 AM »
Should Chamillitary Click get a fucking life ?
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The Troll

• Lil Geezy
  • Feed the troll
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2012, 12:16:06 AM »
  :laugh: ;D 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2012, 12:23:31 AM »

I thought you and cham were homies?  :-\

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2012, 12:30:08 AM »

no way
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2012, 02:28:52 AM »

a fraud is some1 who makes up lies to ride nuts and acts like they didn't skip town when confronted :D

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2012, 02:29:42 AM »

conspiracy theories of me being elano coming soon