Author Topic: Dortmund hint at asking price of over €20m for Kagawa  (Read 369 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dortmund hint at asking price of over €20m for Kagawa
« on: May 24, 2012, 03:55:55 AM »
The Bundesliga champions have stressed that they will only sell the Japan star if an offer satisfies them as the club's chief drew a transfer comparison to Manuel Neuer

The Japan international is keen to leave BVB ahead of the 2012-13 campaign, and has set his sights on a move to the Premier League.

Manchester United are believed to be the frontrunners to secure the playmaker's signature, but the German giants will only sell Kagawa at the right price.

"It's pretty obvious what Shinji's qualities are, how old he is and how valuable he is for this team. Then I look at the money Bayern paid for Manuel Neuer. He had one year left on his contract, too. You can derive a sum from that," Watzke stated to Sport Bild.

Bayern paid Schalke an initial transfer of €18 million for Neuer, with the fee potentially rising to €25m.

The 23-year-old Kagawa played a key role in Dortmund's title-winning campaign as he netted 13 goals in 31 Bundesliga appearances.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TUYuNIpygdc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TUYuNIpygdc</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NByKBcZ4R-g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NByKBcZ4R-g</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t79QSYnz78A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t79QSYnz78A</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/m7qMwwEJ9wY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/m7qMwwEJ9wY</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dortmund hint at asking price of over €20m for Kagawa
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 10:39:25 AM »
I don't know if Manchester can afford this player...
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 10:42:26 AM »

Who cares, atleast not the managers. Most clubs are broke anyway. If United deserves this player is another question.

Damn I'll miss Kagawa. Dude is a genius :'(

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 10:42:58 AM »

Who cares, atleast not the managers. Most clubs are broke anyway. If United deserves this player is another question.

I think that you will miss gotze too...

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 10:47:16 AM »

Why should I?
Götze just signed a new contract a few months ago, he won't leave.
Maybe in 2 years with a big transfer fee 8)
Dude just turned 20, he knows he has plenty of time left join another clubs. He's smart enough to know that Dortmund is the right club for him at this stage

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 10:49:44 AM »

Why should I?
Dude just turned 20, he knows he has plenty of time left join another clubs. He's smart enough to know that Dortmund is the right club for him at this stage

I think that he signed a new contract in order to leave the club...you know what i mean

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 10:56:50 AM »

Why should I?

I think that he signed a new contract in order to leave the club...you know what i mean

That won't be smart. Trust me, he won't leave this season.

Lewandowski on the other hand  :-\

Fuck that shit, this team needs to stay together. They are a joy to watch, and they could do some damage in international competition too with a big more experience.

Reus - Kagawa - Götze and Lewandowski in front, with Perisic, Blasczykowski and Großkreuz as backup, how sweet would it be :o

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 11:00:12 AM »

Why should I?

Lewandowski on the other hand  :-\

Fuck that shit, this team needs to stay together. They are a joy to watch, and they could do some damage in international competition too with a big more experience.

Reus - Kagawa - Götze and Lewandowski in front, with Perisic, Blasczykowski and Großkreuz as backup, how sweet would it be :o

As a supporter you want the best players even next season, but Gotze should leave Borussia for Real Madrid or Barcelona..

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 11:07:40 AM »

Why should I?

Lewandowski on the other hand  :-\

As a supporter you want the best players even next season, but Gotze should leave Borussia for Real Madrid or Barcelona..

So he ends like Sahin?
Like I said, dude is with 20 still young enough. And he just recovered from a long and career dangering injury, he wouldn't stand a chance @ Barcelonas homegrowns.
He can play Champions League with Dortmund, in the best stadium with the highest attendance. Why should he prefer to sit on a Spanish bench?
He's not ready yet, and he's smart enough to know.

I would bet my forum acc that he won't leave this season.

Fuck Barca and Real for having like 30 world class players (despite being broke) and bench most of them. This is a crime against football.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 11:09:39 AM by Furor Teutonicus »

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 11:15:03 AM »

Why should I?

Lewandowski on the other hand  :-\

So he ends like Sahin?
Like I said, dude is with 20 still young enough. And he just recovered from a long and career dangering injury, he wouldn't stand a chance @ Barcelonas homegrowns.
He can play Champions League with Dortmund, in the best stadium with the highest attendance. Why should he prefer to sit on a Spanish bench?
He's not ready yet, and he's smart enough to know.

I would bet my forum acc that he won't leave this season.

Fuck Barca and Real for having like 30 world class players (despite being broke) and bench most of them. This is a crime against football.

If not this season, the next one he will leave Dortmund...you know he's too damn good and the best clubs in the world will give him 2 or 3 times the amount of money he can make
with Borussia Dortmund. B.Dortmund finally is a good team again, but Real and Barcelona will always be the dream clubs for a player.