Author Topic: should there be a section dedicated to nik?  (Read 4349 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Re: should there be a section dedicated to nik?
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 10:02:30 PM »
lol..imagine his wife walking into the garage while he's making the "bumpin l.a.m.b smokin kush" video. that would be an automatic divorce.

ROFL!!! Youre probably right! LOL.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 10:09:06 PM »
lol..imagine his wife walking into the garage while he's making the "bumpin l.a.m.b smokin kush" video. that would be an automatic divorce.
I know, right? LAMBs music is bitch repellant afterall.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 10:11:09 PM »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 10:19:01 PM »

Damn... It's not working... Sik still bumps lamb
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2012, 10:20:18 PM »

i knew some1 was gunna say that...but quit bein a bitch for one second and actually picture the scene of his wife walking in while he's noddin his head, throwin up the dub in the mask in front of the camera while hittin the pipe lmfao
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 10:30:04 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2012, 10:21:03 PM »

Damn... It's not working... Sik still bumps lamb

lmfao

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2012, 10:27:18 PM »
Be honest, Elior: how many bitches have you bagged that heard your music?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2012, 10:28:39 PM »
Be honest, Elior: how many bitches have you bagged that heard your music?

including you and cham? i lost count

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2012, 10:31:45 PM »
There you go again with the topic changing shit.

I'm gonna ask again: How many girls did you hook up with upon hearing your music?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2012, 10:36:13 PM »
There you go again with the topic changing shit.

I'm gonna ask again: How many girls did you hook up with upon hearing your music?

are you retarded or something? i just answered ur question, u dumb nerd

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2012, 01:30:38 AM »

lmfao..i dont have an account at da sauce, but it was viewable to the public for some time and i was somewhat shocked to find out that 75% of the board is about me. alright, i'm lyin...i wasn't shocked at all. but who made that last conspiracy theory post about dubcc payin me to keep traffic up? lemme guess, is that radiotube? lmfao

lol, nobody said anything about paying, PLAYING.  and the thread was for people like Hack to stop yapping about ya. half the posters avoid this place .   Wowzers is digging old topics there. we can copy the rest of the thread here if you want , most of us would gladly keep dubcc shit here.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2012, 01:59:25 AM »
Hack is obsessed with nikolas

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2012, 02:00:59 AM »

lmfao..i dont have an account at da sauce, but it was viewable to the public for some time and i was somewhat shocked to find out that 75% of the board is about me. alright, i'm lyin...i wasn't shocked at all. but who made that last conspiracy theory post about dubcc payin me to keep traffic up? lemme guess, is that radiotube? lmfao

lol, nobody said anything about paying, PLAYING.  and the thread was for people like Hack to stop yapping about ya. half the posters avoid this place .   Wowzers is digging old topics there. we can copy the rest of the thread here if you want , most of us would gladly keep dubcc shit here.

Wowzers didn't have to "dig" shits on the first page...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2012, 02:08:01 AM »

Jul 28, 2011, starting date. hence, old.  and all the scitt threads were made by the same person, hack, who doesn´t post there anymore .

upping old dusty topics is a bit like digging , and what else ya doing there other than digging info for nik ?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2012, 02:56:03 AM »

Jul 28, 2011, starting date. hence, old.  and all the scitt threads were made by the same person, hack, who doesn´t post there anymore .

upping old dusty topics is a bit like digging , and what else ya doing there other than digging info for nik ?

LOL, so defending him like there was no tomorrow on here ain't enough. Now that nigga went to a different forum and digged up some old ass threads to post on here. That nigga is truly sick. Worse than a 13-year-old "Take That" groupie.
Go see a shrink, Unicorn. You've got classic projection issues here. You accuse us all of being obsessed with Nik, yet you are the only one who truly is. I swear you'd choose him over your mother at this point. Seek help.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin