Author Topic: Acgrundy is a lurker  (Read 4066 times)

Sccit

Re: Acgrundy is a lurker
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2012, 04:00:42 PM »
5 dollars says i'm gettin an essay..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2012, 04:03:26 PM »
smfh@comparing looking like a straight faggot to having your fam support u in high school.

Oh, did they just go bankrupt? LMAO. They still got that bread because your uneducated ass didn't take advantage of going to college. So basically you look even dumber trying to deny it because they didn't even have to give you college money. It's just extra for them to support your 25 year old ass still.

& like I keep asking, but like everything else you dodge, doesn't the same old, lame, played out joke get boring? You keep saying "you're gay" but you consistently suck Klientel off when he isn't even here to see it, you haven't posted a picture since your fat ass, ugly, man-looking girlfriend blessed our presence. Give it up, child.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2012, 04:06:31 PM »
5 dollars says i'm gettin an essay..

lol@4 guys jumped you and couldn't jack your beer...yea, just like u didn't run away and flee town when u got rolled up on ;)

ur a character, sik...thats all u've ever been. u playin a part. ur not a real person, and it's quite obvious. if u were a real mufucka, i wouldn't have any problems with u to begin with. fact of the matter is, u dont think ima chase after u and make u pay. but it's quite obvious that when ur right in front of my face, u play the part of innocent victim and the word "bitch" miraculously turns into "dawg". thats why when i invite u to the L.A.M.B show so that u can clown in real life like u do on here, u wont do it. sure, u'll claim it's because u don't wanna waste your time going to an L.A.M.B show....but the truth is, ur a straight bitch and u have no balls. every1 with common sense can see it. that explains why the only mufuckaz defending u are retards and gay children who look like lesbians. man up n grow a pair....and oh, yea. what have u done that makes u a man? waste your daddy's money for college courses that most likely aint gettin u shit?...u a fuckin tutor, for fucks sake. lmao. thats ur job, and u think ur a man? smfh

Plus son is going to act like when his entire life was being put on blast he didn't erupt in just about every response to the point he delete his account.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2012, 04:08:36 PM »
lmao gimme that 5

actually, yea, they did go bankrupt. but a lot of people did with the economy decline. considerin ur a lil kid, i understand why u dont know whats goin on around u in the world. israelis dont pay for their kid's shit once they out of highschool. it's tradition. whats the largest sum of money you've ever given to ur parents, tho? lets compare, gayboy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2012, 04:22:06 PM »
lmao gimme that 5

actually, yea, they did go bankrupt. but a lot of people did with the economy decline. considerin ur a lil kid, i understand why u dont know whats goin on around u in the world. israelis dont pay for their kid's shit once they out of highschool. it's tradition. whats the largest sum of money you've ever given to ur parents, tho? lets compare, gayboy.
So you don't live at home, then? If so, they're paying for where you stay at........and electricity, a gas, and cable, and internet....and a phone line.........should I go on?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2012, 04:27:14 PM »
lmao gimme that 5

So you don't live at home, then? If so, they're paying for where you stay at........and electricity, a gas, and cable, and internet....and a phone line.........should I go on?

oh yea...they are? i wasnt aware of that. ur father is also an aids infested transexual.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2012, 04:30:46 PM »
Elano said the same thing about my father once.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2012, 05:00:31 PM »
Every time this clown posts, I can't help but think of some balding dude, pushing 40, with this pout look on his face, slamming the keyboard with each letter typed.

I mean, NIK is funny to shit on because he's just some spoiled kid trying his absolute hardest to be down with a Hip Hop scene that he missed because he was six while it was taking place & consistently denies parts of his life so people online think differently about him than the life he's actually living.

But this old fuck...he's probably the biggest loser on here. Just comes here, hates anything & everything. Constantly bitching about today's society & how he's so above it, yet uses all of today's technology to get his bitching across. Constantly acting like he's some badass because he doesn't really have anything important to live for. Has arguably worse comebacks than NIK does & NIK's comebacks are "You're retarded". Son straight up said "Thanks, Dr. Phil". LOL, Jesus Christ...can't help but feel bad for him.

Coming from the guy who "doesn't take the internet seriously" and in this same topic made a comment about how I am obsessed with him. Hmmm. Cham, feel free to show me the post of mine where I wrote several paragraphs unleashing my physiologic outlook on you. I should be pretty fucking easy considering how obsessed I am with you.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2012, 06:01:38 PM »
nik i remember you saying the total of what you have given your parents to support their failing businesses is 10 grand. 10 grand for 6+ years room and board in a nice house in woodland hills with a swimming pool. you seriously need a reality check if you think youre supporting your parents

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2012, 06:52:09 PM »
Good one Dr. Phil, what do I owe you for the session?

I already got what I wanted.  ;)

A sheep's asshole? Keep trying you antisocial virgin.

LMAO....says the lurker. Think about what you're saying. You're too antisocial to even take part in internet conversations, let alone real conversations. You're like an introvert among introverts.

I guess this entire post is a figment of my imagination?

I know it is hard for you to comprehend you antisocial virgin, but some people don't seem to get anything out of bringing nonsense to every topic on the forum. Unlike you, I don't troll. If I don't have anything worthwhile to add to the discussion, then I won't post anything.

I guess you can't do that, because then you would never be able to post again...

Nice try, but you're lurking in threads called Hey lil' Chammykins. You're essentially reading nonsense, so having nothing to say isn't an excuse. You're an introvert who only gets the balls to post when your anger gets the better of you.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2012, 11:15:13 PM »
lmao gimme that 5

That was an essay? Figures a high-school drop out wouldn't understand length of writing.

My parents paid for my braces when I was younger & they split college with me now. But nigga, stop lying LOL. That new first car Altima your parents bought you that you were "disappointed in" was easily over 10K. You already lost that idea of yours lmao. Then we're not even counting that it's blatantly obvious you don't make money & they still support you. Honestly, denying it is your last strand of "e-cred" that your strive for. Your life is on blast here. You're a herb from top to bottom, but the last bit of dignity you still hold is that your parents don't support you "anymore" & you're your own man. I guess I understand.

BUT LOL, no. Only people who had it all in stock really took hits. People are broke now because unemployment is as high as ever outside of The Great Depression, so they aren't making money. But now that I said that, I wouldn't be shocked at all if your father was the leading stock holder at General Motors because you just have a perfect answer to everything.

But in reality considering your mother who I think you claimed was a model & let's say your dad has a normal job Jew job like being a lawyer or accountant, he didn't take a financial hit at all lol.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2012, 11:30:29 PM »
lmao gimme that 5

That was an essay? Figures a high-school drop out wouldn't understand length of writing.

My parents paid for my braces when I was younger & they split college with me now. But nigga, stop lying LOL. That new first car Altima your parents bought you that you were "disappointed in" was easily over 10K. You already lost that idea of yours lmao. Then we're not even counting that it's blatantly obvious you don't make money & they still support you. Honestly, denying it is your last strand of "e-cred" that your strive for. Your life is on blast here. You're a herb from top to bottom, but the last bit of dignity you still hold is that your parents don't support you "anymore" & you're your own man. I guess I understand.

BUT LOL, no. Only people who had it all in stock really took hits. People are broke now because unemployment is as high as ever outside of The Great Depression, so they aren't making money. But now that I said that, I wouldn't be shocked at all if your father was the leading stock holder at General Motors because you just have a perfect answer to everything.

But in reality considering your mother who I think you claimed was a model & let's say your dad has a normal job Jew job like being a lawyer or accountant, he didn't take a financial hit at all lol.

and there goes another essay..

listen, kid...ur cocksuckin is extreme, and ur very adamant with it. but u just admitted that ur parents help pay ur college costs. i already went on record to say that i haven't had shit paid for since high school. do u understand that ur dissing me for something that in actuality applies 2 u? pretty pathetic stuff, right there. and i was never BOUGHT a car...in high school, my parents leased me a car n had me take over payments. but go ahead n try claimin that aint true without any actual proof, when u just sat here and ADMITTED ur parents pay for ur college smfh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2012, 11:41:34 PM »
^You love to twist shit. People diss you for that because you deny it. Plus people diss you because they all know you still are supported, live at home & you're 25 years old & do nothing but attempt to be a rapper lmao. You know you ain't have a "bill paying" job at 19 with no sign of a college education. Stop lying, kid. But solid effort.

& they pay half of my college, which is $2,500 a semester lmao. So they lend me $1,250 for school. I'm not some Bel-Air kid, so I'll take what I can get. But like I said, that's why you get shitted on. We all know your situation & you deny it heavy for an image over the internet.

But hold up...shouldn't Natalie have known that it's so "traditional" for them to not pay for shit after high-school, yet she said they would pay for your college... ??? ;) Like it's "tradition", right? Like getting presents on your birthday, "it's tradition", people know about it. It's not an "in-family" secret.

Will_B

« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2012, 12:12:33 AM »
^You love to twist shit. People diss you for that because you deny it. Plus people diss you because they all know you still are supported, live at home & you're 25 years old & do nothing but attempt to be a rapper lmao. You know you ain't have a "bill paying" job at 19 with no sign of a college education. Stop lying, kid. But solid effort.

& they pay half of my college, which is $2,500 a semester lmao. So they lend me $1,250 for school. I'm not some Bel-Air kid, so I'll take what I can get. But like I said, that's why you get shitted on. We all know your situation & you deny it heavy for an image over the internet.

But hold up...shouldn't Natalie have known that it's so "traditional" for them to not pay for shit after high-school, yet she said they would pay for your college... ??? ;) Like it's "tradition", right? Like getting presents on your birthday, "it's tradition", people know about it. It's not an "in-family" secret.

Cham got more essays than a Mr Shadow concert

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2012, 12:15:31 AM »
^Hold up, is that Will? LMAO. Attack of the nerds in this bitch.