Author Topic: research  (Read 194 times)

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
research
« on: February 09, 2003, 12:14:25 AM »
on armenains
I need to start off by saying that I'm not a prejudiced person. Before I moved to Glendale recently (a place that has as many Armenians as Armenia--wherever the fuck that is) I'd never really met any Armenians, except a college professor of mine who was possibly the smartest man I'd ever met. So I came into the situation with no preconcieved notions. No, what I'm experiencing here is post-judice. I'm simply reacting to my various experiences that I've had living in Glendale. And these experiences have led me to believe that Armenians are the most obnoxious group of people on the face of the planet. And I don't think there are even any Armenians out there who would dissagree-- they're probably aware of how repugnant they are, and are proud of it. I'll innumerate why they suck...

1) RUDENESS- Armenians are the rudest motherfuckers on the planet. If you are walking down the street, and are not Armenian (it's easy to tell if you're not Armenian-- is your nose the size of Texas? Does it smell like you bathe in cheap cologne? If not, you're not Armenain) Anyway, if you're walking down the streets of Glendale, and you pass an Armenian, and you nod a pleasant "hello", they'll look at you like you're crazy. They simply don't understand what it means to be friendly. They drive rudley, always cutting you off, cruising down a residential street at 100 MPH. They'll cut in front of you in line, talk LOUDLY in movie theatres. They litter without a thought. They'll bump into you without saying "I'm sorry." Basically, they seem to lack any and all social skills that make society more pleasant. Didn't their mothers teach them the simple rules of polite society?

2) Xenophobia. Armenains don't like anyone who's not Armenian. When I walk down the street, the local greaseballs look at me like, "What are you doing in this neighborhood, fucker?" I live there too! This is my country! I mean, they only seem to hang out with other Armenains. If you see a group of teenagers hanging out, they'll all be Armenians, not a white person among them, and they'll be speaking in Armenian (a language that sounds like a buffalo dying of lung-rot. I mean, the teenagers and kids who are were BORN in this country speak better Armenian than English. Get with the program. It's clear that all of this comes out of a fear of anything foreign to them. They won't even speak to you if you're not Armenian. I find all of this unexcuseable. Again, didn't their mothers teach them the basics of polite interactions with people?

3) Bad Taste- what's up with their taste? Why can't they buy a car without gold trimmings, or giant, ugly spoilers? They seem to have a greasy, goombah taste: the men wear wife-beater t-shirts, big gold gewlry, they wear way too much cologne. The women have the huge fake gold jewlry, big hair, and they always seem to try to dye it blond-- but it always comes out a wierd orange color. You see those places in Glendale that clearly cater to Armenian taste-- lamps made out of huge fake statues of naked women-- just unbelievable stuff. If it's not huge and guady, an Armenian isn't gonna like it. And what's up with the music? It's either really shitty techno stuff, or crap that sounds like snake-charming music (Yes, they will drive down the street BLASTING snake-charming music!) Is bad taste genetic, or do they learn it?

4) Loudness. Why does it seem that Armenians never speak, they can only scream? What's up with this? I know it's not their fault that the have the ugliest language ever devised, but why do they have to scream instead of just talk? Perhaps this has to do with the swaggering, "tough-guy" goombah thing, but just talk, damnit! I can hear these motherfuckers screaming at each other from three blocks away.

5) Expensive cars-- just an observation here, but I notice that they'll be a family of Armenians, ten of them crammed into a one-bedroom apartment... But they drive around in a fuckin' Mercedes SUV! What's up with this? They don't care that their family is uncomfortable, but they want to be seen driving down the street in an expensive car?

They must be very shallow people--they seem to really care about what everyone thinks of them. Perhaps this ties everything together: they have loud, bad taste so that people notice them. They talk loud (especially in movie theatres) becuase they want people to notice them (they don't care if they have to bother people to do it-- in fact, they seem to enjoy bothering people). They swagger down the street as if they thought they were the coolest thing ever, and wearing enough cologne to kill an ox-- just so you notice them. (How can you NOT notice a matching shiny black silly-looking sweat suit? Or a pair of fake earrings the size of a coconut?) I dunno... maybe I should feel sorry for them-- they're ugly, they seem very ignorant and stupid, they have an ass-backwards culture. From the way the men act, one would have to assume they have very small penises (you can tell this also by the way they treat women-- they still STONE WOMEN TO DEATH. Only men with small penises fear women that much). I know I should feel sorry for them, but it's hard when they're THAT FUCKIN' OBNOXIOUS. Is there any hope for them?

If anyone out there has never met a typical Armenian-- COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY!
hope this is helpful

end gigaganon

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

HBKid_Jr

Re:research
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2003, 12:17:16 AM »
isnt sikotic armanian,  he seems like a real cool guy

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2003, 12:18:53 AM »
isnt sikotic armanian,  he seems like a real cool guy
most of them are like what i said but some are cool like black people

end gigaganon

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2003, 12:20:53 AM »
Hella racist, hella funny. LMAO

And Bdogg is Armenian, ya, he rocks.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2003, 12:22:58 AM by Owen »

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2003, 12:26:05 AM »
Hella racist, hella funny. LMAO

hey hey hey hey HEY! im  no racist seriusly im not i just make fun of other other people naw just kidding im just playing around and beside if u wantme to stop ill stop just say somthing and another thing armen are true for reals like that what i said or pics that i put serusly thats how they are i would never lie about some one

end gigaganon

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2003, 12:27:56 AM »
I don't care what you say, just keep it funny. LoL.

LMAO at: "And I don't think there are even any Armenians out there who would dissagree-- they're probably aware of how repugnant they are, and are proud of it."

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2003, 12:43:09 AM »
aremenian pride aint shit to fuck with...from what i hear...

end sgv

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2003, 02:08:51 AM »
I know there's a high school out there... Armenians and Mexican's have like an annual race riot...

LOL @ "Just Like Blacks" and "It's My Country!".... what a dumb foo'...

Tongans are hella mean too though... Tongans and Samoans.. can't really tell them apart but they're all big and try to mean mug with their big'ol heads... even tha ladies... I think they're even crazier than tha guys.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

EM28

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2003, 09:58:01 AM »
I know there's a high school out there... Armenians and Mexican's have like an annual race riot...

LOL @ "Just Like Blacks" and "It's My Country!".... what a dumb foo'...

Tongans are hella mean too though... Tongans and Samoans.. can't really tell them apart but they're all big and try to mean mug with their big'ol heads... even tha ladies... I think they're even crazier than tha guys.

LOL.....well, i go to a school its called Grant high school and Armenians are constantly fighting with other races such as mexicans, blacks, etc..

peace

Jome

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2003, 07:00:02 PM »

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2003, 07:58:56 PM »

actually foo...its ur other side...Salvadorians...Salvatrucha and AP go at it alot...at least they used to...

Floydness

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2004, 02:10:49 AM »
on armenains
I need to start off by saying that I'm not a prejudiced person. Before I moved to Glendale recently (a place that has as many Armenians as Armenia--wherever the fuck that is) I'd never really met any Armenians, except a college professor of mine who was possibly the smartest man I'd ever met. So I came into the situation with no preconcieved notions. No, what I'm experiencing here is post-judice. I'm simply reacting to my various experiences that I've had living in Glendale. And these experiences have led me to believe that Armenians are the most obnoxious group of people on the face of the planet. And I don't think there are even any Armenians out there who would dissagree-- they're probably aware of how repugnant they are, and are proud of it. I'll innumerate why they suck...

1) RUDENESS- Armenians are the rudest motherfuckers on the planet. If you are walking down the street, and are not Armenian (it's easy to tell if you're not Armenian-- is your nose the size of Texas? Does it smell like you bathe in cheap cologne? If not, you're not Armenain) Anyway, if you're walking down the streets of Glendale, and you pass an Armenian, and you nod a pleasant "hello", they'll look at you like you're crazy. They simply don't understand what it means to be friendly. They drive rudley, always cutting you off, cruising down a residential street at 100 MPH. They'll cut in front of you in line, talk LOUDLY in movie theatres. They litter without a thought. They'll bump into you without saying "I'm sorry." Basically, they seem to lack any and all social skills that make society more pleasant. Didn't their mothers teach them the simple rules of polite society?

2) Xenophobia. Armenains don't like anyone who's not Armenian. When I walk down the street, the local greaseballs look at me like, "What are you doing in this neighborhood, fucker?" I live there too! This is my country! I mean, they only seem to hang out with other Armenains. If you see a group of teenagers hanging out, they'll all be Armenians, not a white person among them, and they'll be speaking in Armenian (a language that sounds like a buffalo dying of lung-rot. I mean, the teenagers and kids who are were BORN in this country speak better Armenian than English. Get with the program. It's clear that all of this comes out of a fear of anything foreign to them. They won't even speak to you if you're not Armenian. I find all of this unexcuseable. Again, didn't their mothers teach them the basics of polite interactions with people?

3) Bad Taste- what's up with their taste? Why can't they buy a car without gold trimmings, or giant, ugly spoilers? They seem to have a greasy, goombah taste: the men wear wife-beater t-shirts, big gold gewlry, they wear way too much cologne. The women have the huge fake gold jewlry, big hair, and they always seem to try to dye it blond-- but it always comes out a wierd orange color. You see those places in Glendale that clearly cater to Armenian taste-- lamps made out of huge fake statues of naked women-- just unbelievable stuff. If it's not huge and guady, an Armenian isn't gonna like it. And what's up with the music? It's either really shitty techno stuff, or crap that sounds like snake-charming music (Yes, they will drive down the street BLASTING snake-charming music!) Is bad taste genetic, or do they learn it?

4) Loudness. Why does it seem that Armenians never speak, they can only scream? What's up with this? I know it's not their fault that the have the ugliest language ever devised, but why do they have to scream instead of just talk? Perhaps this has to do with the swaggering, "tough-guy" goombah thing, but just talk, damnit! I can hear these motherfuckers screaming at each other from three blocks away.

5) Expensive cars-- just an observation here, but I notice that they'll be a family of Armenians, ten of them crammed into a one-bedroom apartment... But they drive around in a fuckin' Mercedes SUV! What's up with this? They don't care that their family is uncomfortable, but they want to be seen driving down the street in an expensive car?

They must be very shallow people--they seem to really care about what everyone thinks of them. Perhaps this ties everything together: they have loud, bad taste so that people notice them. They talk loud (especially in movie theatres) becuase they want people to notice them (they don't care if they have to bother people to do it-- in fact, they seem to enjoy bothering people). They swagger down the street as if they thought they were the coolest thing ever, and wearing enough cologne to kill an ox-- just so you notice them. (How can you NOT notice a matching shiny black silly-looking sweat suit? Or a pair of fake earrings the size of a coconut?) I dunno... maybe I should feel sorry for them-- they're ugly, they seem very ignorant and stupid, they have an ass-backwards culture. From the way the men act, one would have to assume they have very small penises (you can tell this also by the way they treat women-- they still STONE WOMEN TO DEATH. Only men with small penises fear women that much). I know I should feel sorry for them, but it's hard when they're THAT FUCKIN' OBNOXIOUS. Is there any hope for them?

If anyone out there has never met a typical Armenian-- COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY!
hope this is helpful

end gigaganon

EVERY single word here is hardcore truth, i go to school where theres about 70% armenians, btw you forgot to add how incredibly closed minded and stupid they are. They HAVE to marry a virgin, if the armenian girl is not a virgin- FORGET IT! On top of that, they're so strict with their kids, they dont let them do SHIT. DAMN it must really fucken suck to be armenian hahahahaha
« Last Edit: February 21, 2004, 02:17:36 AM by Floydness »

J Bananas

Re: research
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 08:35:38 PM »
LOL, Armenians.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2009, 09:15:08 PM »
where the fuck is armenia?

Jaydc555

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2009, 10:34:51 PM »
That shit had me rolling in laughter.their language sounds like a buffalo dying of lung rot?fucking classic.I wish people weren't so racial sensitive and we could all just make fun of eachother without being called racist.