Author Topic: Prometheus (2012)  (Read 2056 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Prometheus (2012)
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2012, 07:14:44 PM »
is it worth spendinf 10+ dollars on a movie ticket? no, not imo didnt feel satisfied after the movie

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2012, 07:51:04 PM »
Critics can suck my dick. I don't care what a bunch of out of touch jawless assholes gotta say about a movie.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2012, 08:12:12 AM »
Ridley Scott is that dude. shits on most of his movies from the last 10yrs, but "American gangster" was better

Wanted to see this on the premiere here in Poland but now after seeing the reviews from various sites, not so much. This fuckin sucks, I mean I was expecting nothing but great reviews. I don't really listen to others when it comes to movies but still, as a huge Alien/Predator fan it sucks to see a movie from the same franchise/universe get so shitty reviews :-\

Ignore the reviews and go see it. U might hate it but you'll probably really enjoy the cinema experience.

It's not the best film ever, but it's not a bad film either

alright then, mr "P.R.O.M.E.T.H.E.U.S."
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 08:28:00 AM by OG Michael Madsen »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2012, 01:58:55 AM »
Ridley Scott is that dude. shits on most of his movies from the last 10yrs, but "American gangster" was better

Wanted to see this on the premiere here in Poland but now after seeing the reviews from various sites, not so much. This fuckin sucks, I mean I was expecting nothing but great reviews. I don't really listen to others when it comes to movies but still, as a huge Alien/Predator fan it sucks to see a movie from the same franchise/universe get so shitty reviews :-\

Ignore the reviews and go see it. U might hate it but you'll probably really enjoy the cinema experience.

It's not the best film ever, but it's not a bad film either

alright then, mr "P.R.O.M.E.T.H.E.U.S."

was american gangster the one with denzel? im not sure what the movie name was because that was a pretty shitty movie. it was really over hyped my god i cant believe i was stupid enough to actually believe the commercials when it said "the modern godfather" that movie was complete shit, and in no way in comparison to one of the greatest films.

my opinion on it. and again how dissapointing prometheus was, im probably gonna watch the sequals thogh lol, but not in the theaters

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2012, 07:10:10 AM »
^i liked "american gangster". a bit long, but i really enjoyed it. Jay-Z jumped on the hype n did his own semi-take on a soundtrack for the film, that one was dope too

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2012, 12:45:21 AM »
Alien was a 70's slasher/horror film in space, why were people expecting Prometheus to be Shakespeare?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

doggfather

« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2012, 12:53:57 AM »
still ain't watched this.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2012, 03:10:47 PM »
just saw it... it's kinda a balance of good and bad aspects to this film. the fact that i watched it not knowing before hand it was a prequel to Alien made me watch it more for what it was as a raw movie with no preconception of what it was to be. that being said, as the movie moved along i was thinking Alien/ AVP in my mind... the supporting characters were kinda wack but i guess they were there to be just that lol... all in all it was a good film.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 04:17:18 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2012, 11:01:16 PM »
Are you kidding me the scenario is total bs , so thin it is ridiculous and the acting naturally suffer bcoz of this  fact

A shame cause aesthetically they've worked hard although i don't like the texture of the "god"

So now we know the aliens were made from god and some kind of parasite (what was it?) , rotfl
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 12:00:42 PM by Rebel w/o Cause »
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

doggfather

« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2012, 11:12:23 PM »
i just seen and not bad, notthin xtra, but not bad.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ