Author Topic: The Day Had to Come (Peace Out WCC, Long Live West Coast Rap)  (Read 554 times)

budsmokeronly

The Day Had to Come (Peace Out WCC, Long Live West Coast Rap)
« on: February 09, 2003, 03:04:15 PM »
yes boys my days at wcc are over.  I ain't leavin cause of anything anybody said, or cause of the topics or anything like that.  I really like this place, in fact in the post that tom made about lovin this place, I compared it to a drug.  I have spent a lot of time on this message board, and a lot of that time I could have been a lot more productive.  I ain't sayin all the time I spent here was a waste of time, in fact I learned a hellova lot on here, I probably learned at least one thing from everybody.  There is just so much that I want to do in life- experiences, opportunities, and such.  I am 22 years old, 23 on feb 17, and I feel like I am outgrowing rap.  Don't get me wrong, I luv rap.  The only thing that I like more than rap in this world is beautiful girls, my family and best friends.  Some of you guys might get an idea about how much I luv the chronic, but man I luv rap 50x more than chronic.  thats how much I luv rap.  But man, I just can't hardly relate this rap shit to anyone around me hardly except for wcc.  I almost feel like I am sellin out, cause rap music is my one luv and such a big part of my life, but I almost feel like an outkast by being so into it.  Don't get me wrong, it will be westcoast till I die, I ain't never gonna stop listening to it, but I won't be as involved in it anymore.  It is just so damn time consuming.  That post that someone made about rap and how we have outgrown it is on point to the fullest.  Anyway, I wish everybody at wcc best of luck in their lives.  I thank you all for making this place what it was, I been down since day 1.  Always keep this rap shit in your hearts and keep the west coast alive.  Ya'll are the biggest fans in the world, u are a big part of bringing the west coast back into the spotlight.  I know some of u do what u can (like Rodzilla, Nima, everybody with sites.)  Support these rappers man, if u guys ain't buying it, then they ain't gonna make it anymore.  To the net bangers: there ain't no future in your front, give it up, be real.  Anybody who comes on here and lies to try and impress others on here- wtf is the point.  U fakin yourself more than anyone else- keep it real.  To those of you who keep it real- much luv, ain't a lot of u peeps in this world.  Finally, a list of personal shoutouts which I never done before.  If I forget your name, don't take it personal, I got a stoner memory, and like I said u r all good peeps.  And I will still be on aim and shit if ya wanna talk, or let me know of some exciting release or news in the rap scene.

Overseer & Rud- much props and thanks a lot for putting this together and spending time and energy to do it.  u guys are good peeps.
lil Jay- wc2k is the best site ever, thanks a lot for that, and u r a dope guy
Nima- got taste just like me for rap, plus a really cool guy, keep it goin bro
big bpg- good snoop site, I feel a lot of your recent posts
SGV- one of the realest on this board, and much knowledge, great guy
Big Bad Azz- just recently got to know u, u real cool, great sense of humor
Rap quake- known u for a few months now, u a down person, keeps it real, stay focused and get thru college man
Axle- you a great guy, much knowledge on the rap scene, and kind and sharing
Tom- never really got to know u outside the board, but man u def one of the realest cats on this board.  U ain't pretended to the board that u livin the life u ain't.  I feel ya dogg, I feel ya.  I been thru some rough ass situations in life man, I feel ya.  Keep ya head up.
Tounge Twista- just got to know ya recently, cool dude, y'all need to listen to this guy when he posts, he knows about a grip of LA artists.
40oz- cool dude, always reppin the funk
funkadelic- never really knew ya, but I like your taste in music, u also always reppin the funk.
gfunka- dope ass site, good taste in music, u gots to let me know bout da low lifes.
Gangsta T- u gots to have about every release ever, u cool, but take it easy on the newbies.
nate aka the rev- I met u in real life man, u cool as fuck, keep doin ya thizzle, maybe I will see u again, who knows.
engel rock- also met u in real life, u hella cool, keep on reppin that dj quik, let me know if u ever goin to another cali concert, maybe I will be there.
sikotik- u ain't post much no more, and I never really knew u, but u hella cool, got a good head on your shoulders.
doggy- keep doin ya thizzle dogg, u cool
rodzilla- much props on what u do for the bay, much props man, keep it up
Suga Foot- u like some of these others, I barely knew, but u seem really cool, plus u all about your paper and business.  keep it up dogg.
sub z- I luv your sense of humor
Jome- cool man, nice work at nutterz
em28- buy the damn albums u want!!!
NIK- we had our problems, but we got over em.  U cool, u got a lot to learn.  and damn, leave this guy alone, give him a break will ya wcc
bez- man u cool, don't take shit on here so personal ya know, I know u get dogged a lot on here, but fuck it, have fun in life.
Tone- u seem cool, but I still don't know why u didn't wanna meet me, we coulda kicked it ya know.

I know I am leaving a whole bunch of u out, but I gotta go.  Like I said it ain't nothin personal, u all cool, and u all helped make wcc what it is today.  I wish I could stay but I got so much to learn and do in life.  Peace out, and 1 luv to WCC.

mrtonguetwista

Re:The Day Had to Come (Peace Out WCC, Long Live West Coast Rap)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2003, 03:12:41 PM »
  :'(  Sad Day  :'(

EM28

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2003, 03:13:14 PM »
Peace out bro.....I'll buy whatever albums i want....LOL
Hope to talk to you on aim tho....Thankx for everything...

Peace
« Last Edit: February 09, 2003, 03:14:49 PM by EM28 »

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2003, 03:13:16 PM »
Peace Grundy. Thanks for the music, and knowledge you dropped.

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2003, 03:17:44 PM »
damn grundy...i had no clue this was comin...ill get at u on aim still...will miss u havin around...probably the most knowledgeable cat here...

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2003, 03:21:20 PM »
 :'( :'(dude, you are real.  and even more real now for doing something like this.  this board is time consuming.  you doin the right thing, followin your heart.  we met in real life dogg, so to me, this is like losing a real friend.  I will miss you.  hopefully I will see ya around on AIM some time.  and if you ever in my hood agian, feel free to stop by.  you always welcom.  PEACE MY BROTHA!!!! AND GOD BLESS

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2003, 03:34:10 PM »
Tone- u seem cool, but I still don't know why u didn't wanna meet me, we coulda kicked it ya know.

lol u coo man. mah bad. But i aint even know who u was, and like i said...more importantly, u aint know who i was lol. Anywayz, keep it brackin, good luck wit shit. Come back n visit tha board sumtime.

Best memory of AcGrundy...

Scarin the shit outta NIK by sayin he'd meet him at the Quik concert lol

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2003, 03:42:32 PM »
I wish I could stay but I got so much to learn and do in life.

Damn dogg. That came out of nowhere, sad to see you leave. If you ever read this  I wanna thank for the shout out homie, glad i could help you with the site and everything. That last sentence i quoted was real. had me thinkin for a second, theres so much I wanna do in life, so much i wanna see and learn, this shit is so time consuming, its like a fuckin drug. Gotta leave it alone for a bit now.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2003, 03:51:44 PM »
peace man nice having you around hope you have a good time and maybe you can check up everyonce and a while to see whats up...... good luck with everything man

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2003, 03:59:39 PM »
peace my nicca sorry i didnt get to know u. im out!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2003, 04:03:08 PM »
Thanks dog and ya peace out...I need to do sumn like U did too fuck this board IS a huge waste of time, espcially cuz I spend most my time in G spot and TOT...but its coo I aint gunna quit at least now. But good luck on yo lizzife and get ur bizinizzess and shit goin well in da fizzuture. we gunna hang out sumtime in da future fa sho dog and blaze a big ass blunt. 1

Sub-Z

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2003, 04:11:05 PM »
peace,may you live long and prosper or some shit like that (i stole that from blade  :)  )

neways peace

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2003, 04:16:18 PM »
Peace out homie......I alwayz looked forward 2 yur posts......

But yo, to me, this board, or any other board is nothing like U put it......It dun get in my way of living at all......lol, I dunno what yur saying exactly.......Maybe U should spend LESS time than NO time......U feel me? U say it's addicting, I guess it kinda is, but it really aint how U put it.....I would never put internet before anything else I gotta do.....Maybe U just need 2 line up yur priorities, everyone goes through that.....

And I see what yur saying on how Rap dont relate to yur everyday living.....I guess yur right, dats why WCC is more addicting to U than tha next man.....I guess maybe it depends on where U live or how U were raised......

Oh well dood, ima catch U online.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bez

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2003, 04:23:56 PM »
dam man I am really sad you are leaving.  I was reading that speech then and I felt really low and shit.  Your a cool guy and thanks very much for the shout out.  My day will come one day too, I am only 17 and I feel I should be out doing stuff, getting drunk, getting high whatever, just enjoying life.  Right now I'm stuck in this world where I dont wanna do shit, I wanna just be lazy and not do anything, thats why I am posting here alot lately.  I gotta find my trap door.

I hope you come back from time to time and let us know your doing ok.  Good luck in your quest to enjoy life a bit more and much love and respect for what your doing.  The boards aint guna be the same without ya AC.

Good luck buddy and thanks.  Graeme (bez)

Rudki

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2003, 05:10:19 PM »
yo grundy, ur posts on here were dope, you like the same artists as me n shit..guess u gota do wat u gota do, cuz this internet-rap shit sure duz consume ALOT of time  :-\