Author Topic: Was signing Kreayshawn to $1 mill the worst idea in music history? NEW VIDEO  (Read 2423 times)

Sccit

bitch has no musical talent whatsoever...

http://pitchfork.com/news/46804-watc...aborate-as-ld/

"In a collaboration that's both unexpected and completely logical, Grimes, Kreayshawn, Blood Diamonds, and Tragik have joined forces under the name L$D for a song called "DONT SMOKE MY BLUNT BITCH". The central line? "I be that grimy mothafucka." According to the video's description, the song was recorded in 10 minutes and the trippy video was made in under an hour. Awesome."

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScPaXIyb3SA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ScPaXIyb3SA</a>

KC-HOODSTA

still better than your music.  :o

Sccit

still better than your music.  :o

Lmao if u like what u just heard over the shit in my sig, u deserve to be banned from listening to music by havin ur ears chopped off

KC-HOODSTA

no it dont it just simply mean i probably dont like your music my nig.

now stop smokin my blunt bitch

Sccit

no it dont it just simply mean i probably dont like your music my nig.

now stop smokin my blunt bitch

Smfh

KC-HOODSTA

that song aint even that bad anyways nigga! it obviously aint a rap song so why you posting on here for dawg?

Sccit

It ain't that bad ?

Roflmao .. U just lost any shred of musical credibility you've ever had

Sccit

And I posted it cuz kreayshawn is apparently a west coast hip hop artist

KC-HOODSTA

It ain't that bad ?

nigga i dont need any credibility to have an opinion. especially when i dont strut round here like my opinion is the end all be all of opinions. **cough cough**

Sccit

It ain't that bad ?

nigga i dont need any credibility to have an opinion. especially when i dont strut round here like my opinion is the end all be all of opinions. **cough cough**

just sayin, if u genuinely think this shit isn't bad, then i feel very sorry for ur eardrums..

MUHFUKKA

everything about that kreeayshawn bitch is lame. shes like the embodiment of these dumb hipster hoes who only care about clothes but think theyre hard cuz they do drugs. shes from emeryville or some shit but claims east oakland

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Mistah Fab supports her

GangstaBoogy

I remember one of these clowns on here were requesting Dubcnn post her and Lil B on the homepage instead of Game cuz they didn't like R.E.D. lmao

But I don't believe she got a million dollar deal, thats the biggest load of shit since G.Malone claiming he got 1.5. As far as I know, the only 3 artist to get million dollar deals are Mase, 50, and Drake. Some others have came close but they were all missing a 0.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sccit

^That's what universal reported

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
it obviously aint a rap song so why you posting on here for dawg?

Because dude is bitter that him copying sounds from 1992 ain't get him signed yet.