Author Topic: Was signing Kreayshawn to $1 mill the worst idea in music history? NEW VIDEO  (Read 2424 times)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Smh...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

There is nothing gay about reality.

Although...I guess for you there is since you're genetically gay

Why do u insist on posting pics of my brother every time I call u out on ur cocksuckin ?

I really wana know.. Especially because u look much gayer than he does

He did the same shit to me last time I lit his ass up in a thread. Dude has a hard-drive full of pictures of dudes he doesn't even know. That shit is suspicious...and I'm not even trying to be funny.

He consistently comes into threads and acts likd a queer in every sense of the word. I duno if he's trollin or if he really doesn't realize?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
There is nothing gay about reality.

Although...I guess for you there is since you're genetically gay

Why do u insist on posting pics of my brother every time I call u out on ur cocksuckin ?

I really wana know.. Especially because u look much gayer than he does

He did the same shit to me last time I lit his ass up in a thread. Dude has a hard-drive full of pictures of dudes he doesn't even know. That shit is suspicious...and I'm not even trying to be funny.

lol @ "lit his ass up in a thread" you niggas just constantly expose yourselves as major nerds tryna hold the net down & each other when you guys are struggling to make sense.

Anyway, don't gas yourself. Petey threw that picture of you on here months ago & Eden's entire social networking profile has been posted here. Both pictures are four clicks away. Calm yourself & go get some In-N-Out Burger.

But more importantly lol @ NIK just dodging everything & still talking about dicks. What a pussy.

Sccit

I dunno how they do it where ur from, but dodging homosexuality ain't a bad thing out here, gayboy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
As long as you understand you associate making fun of your pathetic life with "well, that means you're gay", it's fine. You can have your childish comebacks, you 26 year old herb.

& As long as you understand you've basically claimed 80% of this website to fall under your definition of "gay tendencies" & that it's so played out it's sad, it's fine. You can have your childish comebacks, you 26 year old herb.

Sccit

As long as you understand you associate making fun of your pathetic life with "well, that means you're gay", it's fine. You can have your childish comebacks, you 26 year old herb.

& As long as you understand you've basically claimed 80% of this website to fall under your definition of "gay tendencies" & that it's so played out it's sad, it's fine. You can have your childish comebacks, you 26 year old herb.

you dont get it, though, gayboy..u can go into practically ANY posters thread and "make fun of their life".....that is called COCKSUCKING.

i can come in one of your random threads and start talkin about how you're a gay looking kid with a nerdy circle of friends who make the worst internet rap songs in history recorded on laptops, but i choose not to, cuz i'm not a cocksucker.

and no...not 80% of this website has gay tendencies. only you. u see anyone else going back n forth with me anymore? u the last queer standing. even hack realized it was pathetic. ur trying so hard, yet makin urself look like a total queer in the process. fallback, son.

Triple OG Rapsodie

I remember one of these clowns on here were requesting Dubcnn post her and Lil B on the homepage instead of Game cuz they didn't like R.E.D. lmao

But I don't believe she got a million dollar deal, thats the biggest load of shit since G.Malone claiming he got 1.5. As far as I know, the only 3 artist to get million dollar deals are Mase, 50, and Drake. Some others have came close but they were all missing a 0.

8)

Gucci Gucci > It Must Be Me

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

you dont get it, though, gayboy..u can go into practically ANY posters thread and "make fun of their life".....that is called COCKSUCKING.

i can come in one of your random threads and start talkin about how you're a gay looking kid with a nerdy circle of friends who make the worst internet rap songs in history recorded on laptops, but i choose not to, cuz i'm not a cocksucker.

and no...not 80% of this website has gay tendencies. only you. u see anyone else going back n forth with me anymore? u the last queer standing. even hack realized it was pathetic. ur trying so hard, yet makin urself look like a total queer in the process. fallback, son.

Easy with the novels, homeboy. Ain't a good look writing books about dicks, queer.

Sccit

Easy with the novels, homeboy. Ain't a good look writing books about dicks, queer.

says the kid who's known for writing cocksuckin novels.

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
still better than your music.  :o

Lmao if u like what u just heard over the shit in my sig, u deserve to be banned from listening to music by havin ur ears chopped off

Sorry my nig but all 3 songs are equally close in awfulness.  I clicked your links and the MC sounds like his voice is filtered, like in one of those Dateline NBC interviews.  Almost like a white guy trying to hide the fact he's white... got dam... Everyone's entitled to their opinion and no I don't deserve to get my ears chopped off.

Maybe you should let ya nuts hang and be a man, take that filter off homey. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

By you. But when Sik calls you out for being a pussy for not seeing him (been almost two months now), you write your own Harry Potter series as a response. Literally too, because the shit you say in those responses are about as accurate as wizards & magic & shit lmao.

Sccit

still better than your music.  :o

Lmao if u like what u just heard over the shit in my sig, u deserve to be banned from listening to music by havin ur ears chopped off

Sorry my nig but all 3 songs are equally close in awfulness.  I clicked your links and the MC sounds like his voice is filtered, like in one of those Dateline NBC interviews.  Almost like a white guy trying to hide the fact he's white... got dam... Everyone's entitled to their opinion and no I don't deserve to get my ears chopped off.

Maybe you should let ya nuts hang and be a man, take that filter off homey. 

lol@14 posts...i wonder who this could be? only thing filtered is your manhood from makin aliases to troll be a nerd

Sccit

By you. But when Sik calls you out for being a pussy for not seeing him (been almost two months now), you write your own Harry Potter series as a response. Literally too, because the shit you say in those responses are about as accurate as wizards & magic & shit lmao.

who do you think looks more feminine in this picture? be honest.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL. Take the L, like a champ, kid.

Sccit

champs dont take L's, silly fruit.

quit dodgin my question, though