Author Topic: What would you do if your favorite rapper pulled a Canibus?  (Read 641 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

How would you respond? Would you still ride for them?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: What would you do if your favorite rapper pulled a Canibus?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 11:27:13 AM »
he wouldn't be a favorite anymore. there's no excuse for that shit canibus pulled.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 12:17:01 PM »
what would u do ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 12:19:25 PM »
"still ride for them" lol

Crooked has no albums out but I still cop all his projects

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 12:45:19 PM »

nah...canibus used to be the shit. i'm talkin' before he even dropped his first album , witnessing that and to see this battle he's become a disgrace and any artist that would repeat those actions would suffer the same fate.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 12:58:29 PM »
what would u do ?

lol a similar thing actually happened though. Masta Ace had a battle with Boogie Man (the dude Acknowledge is about) and flopped hard. It wasn't on a ppv though and he didn't pull out a notebook. Plus he had murdered dude on record already. For Canibus though it's hard to come back when you've spent your entire career calling yourself the illest battle rapper around.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 01:03:15 PM »
he wouldn't be a favorite anymore. there's no excuse for that shit canibus pulled.

So you would disregard the fact that you like them and their previous work because they got whipped in a freestyle?  Smh.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 01:28:26 PM »
what would u do ?

lol a similar thing actually happened though. Masta Ace had a battle with Boogie Man (the dude Acknowledge is about) and flopped hard. It wasn't on a ppv though and he didn't pull out a notebook. Plus he had murdered dude on record already. For Canibus though it's hard to come back when you've spent your entire career calling yourself the illest battle rapper around.
gettin' defeated is one thing but to pull out a notepad is some other shit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2012, 01:30:46 PM »

So you would disregard the fact that you like them and their previous work because they got whipped in a freestyle?  Smh.
gettin' defeated in a battle no pullin' out a notepad in a battle yes. dumbass read the thread and posts before you make the dumb mistake of commenting.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2012, 01:49:23 PM »

i dont think its a big deal. he was humble, n he even admitted tath Dizaster deserved the win.
people fuck up, mc's too

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2012, 02:11:18 PM »

i dont think its a big deal. he was humble, n he even admitted tath Dizaster deserved the win.
people fuck up, mc's too
it's not a big deal. if he had not pulled out the notepad and lost it would be ok.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2012, 02:12:56 PM »

people fuck up, mc's too
it's not a big deal. if he had not pulled out the notepad and lost it would be ok.

AND choked while reading the notepad because he was selective of what lines he read

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2012, 02:16:19 PM »

people fuck up, mc's too

AND choked while reading the notepad because he was selective of what lines he read
LOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2012, 02:48:18 PM »
Depends. My favorite rapper of all time is Snoop Dogg, and if he pulled that I'd shake my head a beg for him to hang up the mic. As for current rappers, my favorite current rapper is Immortal Technique and if he pulled that off, I'd disown him.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2012, 03:22:15 PM »

gettin' defeated in a battle no pullin' out a notepad in a battle yes. dumbass read the thread and posts before you make the dumb mistake of commenting.

Youre the definition of a poser who says and does stuff to seek others' approval.  So of course you would take one embarassing incident from dude's career and disown him even though you secretly still enjoy the music inside but are too afraid to admit the shit.  Now stop getting your vagina in a bunch everytime i comment on something stupid you do or say, im only trying to help.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup