Author Topic: What would you do if your favorite rapper pulled a Canibus?  (Read 642 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: What would you do if your favorite rapper pulled a Canibus?
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2012, 03:32:48 PM »
he wouldn't be a favorite anymore. there's no excuse for that shit canibus pulled.

So you would disregard the fact that you like them and their previous work because they got whipped in a freestyle?  Smh.
gettin' defeated in a battle no pullin' out a notepad in a battle yes. dumbass read the thread and posts before you make the dumb mistake of commenting.

Youre the definition of a poser who says and does stuff to seek others' approval.  So of course you would take one embarassing incident from dude's career and disown him even though you secretly still enjoy the music inside but are too afraid to admit the shit.  Now stop getting your vagina in a bunch everytime i comment on something stupid you do or say, im only trying to help.
you're a dumb bastard i swear. what kinda fuckin approval can i get on a forum ? i was a fan of canibus earlier on in his career when his first guest appearance was on the lost boyz second album beast of the east was the name of the joint when he was on hot 97 goin in wit nore and dmx in early '98 when he was spittin' without needing a notepad and no i don't secretly listen to any artist either i do or don't. so do me a favor and pull my dick out ya throat and find you a hobby.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 03:39:09 PM »
Depends. My favorite rapper of all time is Snoop Dogg, and if he pulled that I'd shake my head a beg for him to hang up the mic. As for current rappers, my favorite current rapper is Immortal Technique and if he pulled that off, I'd disown him.
spoken like someone with sense....russell bell take notes.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2012, 05:00:08 PM »
Depends. My favorite rapper of all time is Snoop Dogg, and if he pulled that I'd shake my head a beg for him to hang up the mic. As for current rappers, my favorite current rapper is Immortal Technique and if he pulled that off, I'd disown him.

"I approve of you mdogg, will you now approve of me?  Please ? ? ? ? ? ? "
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 05:12:53 PM »

awww almost two hours later and i'm still on ya mind....spooky. there nothin' to be approved of shit for brains great minds think alike.    ps. i see your former coach/boyfriend sandusky's trial is currently runnin'..... he helped u get those degrees LMAO.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 05:49:33 PM »

awww almost two hours later and i'm still on ya mind....spooky. there nothin' to be approved of shit for brains great minds think alike.    ps. i see your former coach/boyfriend sandusky's trial is currently runnin'..... he helped u get those degrees LMAO.

So is this you ducking what I said about you?  Ok, I get it son.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 05:52:35 PM »

So is this you ducking what I said about you?  Ok, I get it son.

what u said was false so what u said didn't matter. get that sonny.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 06:05:00 PM »
this bitch russell bell is a fuckin' fruit pie. straight up american pie ingredients. i hurt his feelings and he logs off then log back on to stalk me again. a great groupie to have except he can't suck my dick. wait...that's what his mother is for !!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 06:06:49 PM by OG Classic Material »

BIGWORM

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 09:32:45 PM »
Man canibus is a buster with a shitty attitude cocky arrogant loser. This ray charles look a like just committed suicide with that stunt. Its one thing to choke but to fucking choke while reading it off a note pad is just double suicide. Fits him well....

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2012, 12:56:16 AM »
Everyone keeps referring to it as a freestyle battle but it wasn't, its a pre written battle and when you know your opponent and have time to prepare tthere's no excuse for coming weak unless your a weak emcee. Bis wrote the infinite rhyme and walks around like he is the realest emcee  ever. With his track record of being a technical battle emcee he should have thrived in this environment. There was no way he was ever going to beat Dis, but he should of definitely brought some heat. Canibus is washed up, shit is over for him.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2012, 05:19:55 AM »
Man canibus is a buster with a shitty attitude cocky arrogant loser. This ray charles look a like just committed suicide with that stunt.

lol
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 05:24:46 AM by OG Michael Madsen »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2012, 02:35:16 PM »
Man canibus is a buster with a shitty attitude cocky arrogant loser. This ray charles look a like just committed suicide with that stunt. Its one thing to choke but to fucking choke while reading it off a note pad is just double suicide. Fits him well....
LOL

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2012, 04:55:30 AM »
this bitch russell bell is a fuckin' fruit pie. straight up american pie ingredients. i hurt his feelings and he logs off then log back on to stalk me again. a great groupie to have except he can't suck my dick. wait...that's what his mother is for !!!!!!

So you want a man as a groupie?  Thats a little off

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2012, 01:22:17 PM »

i see you're comfortable wit your title. LOL. now to what's a little off:  a couple of posters basically shared my sentiments as far as this canibus situation and you zoom in on me either you have serious mental issues or you want some black dick...sorry i can't help you wit either issue.

Raphael

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2012, 01:30:57 PM »
Canibus has always sucked. If he had gone into hiding after his verse on "music makes me high" he would've had 2pac status.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2012, 08:36:57 PM »

i see you're comfortable wit your title. LOL. now to what's a little off:  a couple of posters basically shared my sentiments as far as this canibus situation and you zoom in on me either you have serious mental issues or you want some black dick...sorry i can't help you wit either issue.

Thanks for the forum report, tavis smiley (i figured if i used dan rather here instead you wouldnt get it).
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 08:39:47 PM by Russell Bell »