Author Topic: Infinite calls out dubcc members live on air.....Cham, Ghost, etc. + freestyles  (Read 854 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Can't do what? I'll out-rap that out of date sounding motherfucker any day of the week lmao.

I shake my head at that wigger ass accent kid's got though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So basically you guys in the booth are just the "cooler kids" in your circle of friends & every couple of days you allow them to call up & say "Hey, man. Keep doing your thing, bro". Y'all live the life.

Sccit

listen 2 the whole show, my bro...nothin but west coast heaters, from top 2 bottom 8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
So basically you guys in the booth are just the "cooler kids" in your circle of friends & every couple of days you allow them to call up & say "Hey, man. Keep doing your thing, bro". Y'all live the life.

see.. there you go again homie.. just sitting back and critisizing the real niccaz that's making moves.  Anybody could do that.  I could just sit back at my computer my whole life and be like... "Lebron can't win a championship...  Nas' beats are wack...   2pac shouldn't have beefed with Biggie...
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

see.. there you go again homie.. just sitting back and critisizing the real niccaz that's making moves.  Anybody could do that.  I could just sit back at my computer my whole life and be like... "Lebron can't win a championship...  Nas' beats are wack...   2pac shouldn't have beefed with Biggie...

I don't know what a "nicca" is, but please explain these "moves" being made. I don't even want to sit here & hear more bullshit how money is being made off of this. Unicorn does the show for fun, NIK has nothing better to do. The only person making any sort of money is Klientel & he isn't really making any money. I probably make the same per week at my job, working part time.

There aren't really any moves being made, my wigger ass friend. Also cracker, the idea of a "forum" is to criticize and comment on the topics at hand. Stop sucking dick, whitey.

Sccit

I don't know what a "nicca" is, but please explain these "moves" being made. I don't even want to sit here & hear more bullshit how money is being made off of this. Unicorn does the show for fun, NIK has nothing better to do. The only person making any sort of money is Klientel & he isn't really making any money. I probably make the same per week at my job, working part time.

There aren't really any moves being made, my wigger ass friend. Also cracker, the idea of a "forum" is to criticize and comment on the topics at hand. Stop sucking dick, whitey.

Just so ya know, M.O is klientel's brother n we all in this together... And besides LAMB hadn't put out any official album yet, so we still buildin.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I want to rip a verse for the album.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Cham should replace Roccy in LAMB

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It would be an outrageous improvement. We update the sound a little bit & we take it to the top. #LAMB

Hack Wilson - real

Cham and NIK, let's see you two do a track together

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
With it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

Sikotic™

The streets of dubcc needs to hear the cham/elior collabo.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Remedy360

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.