Author Topic: Infinite calls out dubcc members live on air.....Cham, Ghost, etc. + freestyles  (Read 853 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Y'all should do a Meth. vs. Chef type track where you go in on each other

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
He ran away. He couldn't handle the awesomeness.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kvo5qx71oQk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Kvo5qx71oQk</a>

It would be some shit like this. Craziness.

Sccit

give me a high quality verse, cham.. i'll see what i can do wit it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Send me a beat, playboy.

O.G A.Geesta'z

Cham and Nik need to just squash their beef already seriously, its so fuckin lame... Cham stoops as low as nik in every fuckin thread they go at it like girls , i would totally condone the beef if it was funny like Nik and Siks beef or had any type of comedy but its just personal attacks and the same shit over...

I dont like Nik, never have and never will, but i learned to deal with him, im pretty positive hes a cool cat outside the board and we could get along well but i grew up with dude on this board, i know he acts and pisses people off and doesnt give a fuck and hes never changed and never will, and ive actually learned to respect that about him...

Cham was always a cool cat too since he first came a few times i had to call him out for maybe saying shit i dont agree with but he took it like a man and knew it wasnt personal, but seriously dogg this beef needs to be dead, so what if Nik wants to rap about raping and murdering people its fuckin hip hop 90% of these rappers are fuckin fake its just a part of entertainment, and im not gonna knock Nik off for trying to do his thing even though i dont feel his music but atleast that nigga is getting a hustle one

just like Infinite, i give him props cus he spits truth and how he really feels, yeah he fuckin sucks but even if he rapped about gold chains, banging bitches and driving benz's on rims i'd still give him props for putting out that lil effort... atleast they come up with real shit and dont make fake ass mixtapes and steal other peoples musics like Author...

but anyways thats whats hurtin' Dubcc right now, i say yall niggas make a track squash the bullshit agree to disagree and quit ruining every fuckin thread

same goes for Mike and Will B, back in the golden days of dubcc beef use to be actually fun and entertaining now its just played the fuck out

my bad for the fuckin novel but i had to get that shit off my chest

Im Out!!!
The West is Back

Sccit

Send me a beat, playboy.

Use the 2pac hit em up beat

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cham and Nik need to just squash their beef already seriously, its so fuckin lame... Cham stoops as low as nik in every fuckin thread they go at it like girls , i would totally condone the beef if it was funny like Nik and Siks beef or had any type of comedy but its just personal attacks and the same shit over...

I dont like Nik, never have and never will, but i learned to deal with him, im pretty positive hes a cool cat outside the board and we could get along well but i grew up with dude on this board, i know he acts and pisses people off and doesnt give a fuck and hes never changed and never will, and ive actually learned to respect that about him...

Cham was always a cool cat too since he first came a few times i had to call him out for maybe saying shit i dont agree with but he took it like a man and knew it wasnt personal, but seriously dogg this beef needs to be dead, so what if Nik wants to rap about raping and murdering people its fuckin hip hop 90% of these rappers are fuckin fake its just a part of entertainment, and im not gonna knock Nik off for trying to do his thing even though i dont feel his music but atleast that nigga is getting a hustle one

just like Infinite, i give him props cus he spits truth and how he really feels, yeah he fuckin sucks but even if he rapped about gold chains, banging bitches and driving benz's on rims i'd still give him props for putting out that lil effort... atleast they come up with real shit and dont make fake ass mixtapes and steal other peoples musics like Author...

but anyways thats whats hurtin' Dubcc right now, i say yall niggas make a track squash the bullshit agree to disagree and quit ruining every fuckin thread

same goes for Mike and Will B, back in the golden days of dubcc beef use to be actually fun and entertaining now its just played the fuck out

my bad for the fuckin novel but i had to get that shit off my chest

Im Out!!!

My nigga. 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Send me a beat, playboy.

That's blasphemous. We're making a God damn classic, not recreating one.

Sccit

Send me a beat, playboy.

Hit em up is a classic and it's just a ripoff of paid in full... Don't see why it won't work again.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Send me a beat, playboy.

Hit em up is a classic and it's just a ripoff of paid in full... Don't see why it won't work again.

I can't listen to that beat without thinking of Biggie dying.

I say we let Dubcc vote.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Sccit

DO IT BIG, CHAM

MUHFUKKA

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

O.G A.Geesta'z

And even if y'all did make the track I wouldn't listen to it anyway
The West is Back