Author Topic: 2Pac - Better Dayz goes PLATINUM!!!  (Read 147 times)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
2Pac - Better Dayz goes PLATINUM!!!
« on: February 07, 2003, 10:55:06 AM »
Ten weeks after its release, Better Dayz has been certified 2X platinum. This means it shipped one million copies. Since it's a double album they doubled the sales and therefore it was certified 2X platinum and not 1X platinum.

This week it also fell from the 21st to the 26th position on the Billboard 200. It remained on the seventh position on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums.

The first single of the double LP, "Thugz Mansion," remained on the 27th position on the Billboard Hot 100 in its 11th week, on the sixth position on Hot Rap Tracks in its 12th week and on the 15th position on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Albums & Tracks in its 13th week.

--------SOURCE: HITEMUP.COM

Its only gone platinum but because its 2 discs they say 2x plainum...

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

bez

Re:2Pac - Better Dayz goes PLATINUM!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2003, 11:02:06 AM »
Dam just to think I was one of them 1 million mugs who bought the album. I swear I have listened to the first disc like twice and the second about once.  So boring.

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2003, 11:37:53 AM »
What about Snoop's album, is it platinum already? I know he is still poppin in the Top 50's of the billboard album charts. Any info's on his album sales?

Jome

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2003, 05:52:37 PM »
Damn, Billboard is really slow these days.
Hellrazor certified this album 3x platinum several weeks ago.

Blu NativE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2003, 08:03:09 AM »
THEY SHOULD'VE LEFT THE BEATS AND THE LYRIC'S THE SAME....... THEY SHOUNLD'T HAVE CHANGED ANYTHING ABOUT IT WELL IT WENT PLATINUM ANY THING WIT PAC'S NAME ON IT GOES PLATINUM.