Author Topic: See you in LA this winter Sikotic....  (Read 1647 times)

Sccit

Re: See you in LA this winter Sikotic....
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2012, 01:20:37 PM »
taking trips to African compliments of your parents & making videos.

All of my trips to Africa were with my own money.  My parents live far from me and don't even have extra money to give me even if they wanted to.  In my early 20's I still had an extra stash that was supposed to be used for college, but that was all spent by my early 20's.    

So you ditched college and a degree for a couple trips to Africa?

Sounds like a good move to me.. Life experience > dog training

LOL. Words of a spoiled brat.I

Spoiled brats go to college, young'n

Thats funny.

You live with your parents in a huge house in Woodland Hills.
You work for your dads company, probably as a secretary or something that doesn't involve real work.
You've never been anywhere, had to stand up for yourself, had to forge your way. All you really have to do is wait for your parents to die so you can inherit everything.

Yeah, people who realize that the world will demand hard work and education and act upon it are brats, definitely not you.

Serious question, does it make u feel better to lie when u talk shit ?

Where are the lies there? It's all been handed to you. That's why you're the dude from Malibu's Most Wanted. Daddy's always going to take care of you so you spend your time & his money acting like you're actually a gangsta & somehow say "college is a waste of time". Yeah, if my parents were CEO of Apple (an example), I would laugh at the idea of college too.

yea...only my pops is not the ceo of any corportation, but rather a small business owner, who barely makes enough to pay mortgage in a struggling economy. so the picture you and banana boy are painting is pretty off, my boy. you, on the other hand, have admitted that your parents pay for your college LOL. so who u tryna fool?

They pay half my college, I work for the other half. But then again I was never someone who claimed I'm all alone out there & the hardest gangsta in New York. My life ain't that bad. & your ex-girlfriend explained it all. They'd give you whatever you needed if you needed it. Well basically if you just wanted it, you'd get it.

You're fine...actually probably lying, unless you're calling your parents fucking morons for not moving out of a highly wealthy area when they can't afford to live there. I'm sure everything is under control. What's your dad's business anyway? It's fairly simple to see how much a small business is "struggling" just right here through the internet, tough guy. ;)

"The picture" you're talking about has already been painted over the last ten years. All me & Bananas are doing is looking at it.

believe what u want, makes no difference to me...if u wanna go back to when i was in high school, yes, my parents supported me. after that, roles were reversed. dunno why it's so hard 2 believe or what makes u wanna believe otherwise, but either way, it makes u sound like a lil bitch. and even if your parents are paying for half of your college, thats a lot more than i can say. since high school, i havent gotten a dime off my parents. in essence, ur tryna clown on something that applies much more to u than it does me. step it up.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2012, 01:23:37 PM »
lol @ this page

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2012, 02:46:02 PM »

All of my trips to Africa were with my own money.  My parents live far from me and don't even have extra money to give me even if they wanted to.  In my early 20's I still had an extra stash that was supposed to be used for college, but that was all spent by my early 20's.    

Thats funny.

You work for your dads company, probably as a secretary or something that doesn't involve real work.
You've never been anywhere, had to stand up for yourself, had to forge your way. All you really have to do is wait for your parents to die so you can inherit everything.

Yeah, people who realize that the world will demand hard work and education and act upon it are brats, definitely not you.

Where are the lies there? It's all been handed to you. That's why you're the dude from Malibu's Most Wanted. Daddy's always going to take care of you so you spend your time & his money acting like you're actually a gangsta & somehow say "college is a waste of time". Yeah, if my parents were CEO of Apple (an example), I would laugh at the idea of college too.

yea...only my pops is not the ceo of any corportation, but rather a small business owner, who barely makes enough to pay mortgage in a struggling economy. so the picture you and banana boy are painting is pretty off, my boy. you, on the other hand, have admitted that your parents pay for your college LOL. so who u tryna fool?

They pay half my college, I work for the other half. But then again I was never someone who claimed I'm all alone out there & the hardest gangsta in New York. My life ain't that bad. & your ex-girlfriend explained it all. They'd give you whatever you needed if you needed it. Well basically if you just wanted it, you'd get it.

You're fine...actually probably lying, unless you're calling your parents fucking morons for not moving out of a highly wealthy area when they can't afford to live there. I'm sure everything is under control. What's your dad's business anyway? It's fairly simple to see how much a small business is "struggling" just right here through the internet, tough guy. ;)

"The picture" you're talking about has already been painted over the last ten years. All me & Bananas are doing is looking at it.

believe what u want, makes no difference to me...if u wanna go back to when i was in high school, yes, my parents supported me. after that, roles were reversed. dunno why it's so hard 2 believe or what makes u wanna believe otherwise, but either way, it makes u sound like a lil bitch. and even if your parents are paying for half of your college, thats a lot more than i can say. since high school, i havent gotten a dime off my parents. in essence, ur tryna clown on something that applies much more to u than it does me. step it up.

I just don't understand how you're looking down on him for going to college when you turned down the same opportunity and had parents willing to pay your way. Is that why you didn't go to college? Just because you didn't want to admit getting help paying for something?

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2012, 02:56:17 PM »
I paid my way through college with help from financial aid. I don't see how your parents investing in you so that you have better career prospects is the same as your parents supporting you, Only people who did not go to college seem to justify having your tuition paid as a form of leeching off your family.

Likewise, I'm not one of those people who say college is your only option. That's just bullshit that banks try to push so you can take loans out. Lots of careers don't require a college education, but for the ones that do you gotta play the game and get through it. College or no college you still gotta hudtle your ass off to be successful. College or a degree is no easy or guaranteed way whatsoever. People who think that are now working at Starbucks wondering what the fuck went wrong.

A hustle is a hustle is a hustle, via education or otherwise.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2012, 03:27:01 PM »
NIK, you're so lost though. Like I said in my last reply, I never claimed to have "no help & work all on my own & be a real badass gangsta hustlin' for my money". You downplay the advantages you have in life & then act like anyone who has to go to school because their parents didn't hand them a job is "wasting their time".

See you play it off like you're not struggling & didn't go to college, when you're only not struggling because you live with your parents in a nice neighborhood who gave you a job. & who knows how much that job pays. I mean in your world it's probably close to $20,000 a week, but in reality, even if you're making $500 a week, that's enough to pay the pathetic amount of bills you have to pay & then have a cool $300 to give to X-Raided for a verse.

The difference with me is that I can admit I don't struggle too bad. I don't play it off like I'm going through shit. That's why I don't care if my parents pay for half of my college. Your life is documented on here. Even your ex-girl in a personal message to you that nobody was supposed to see explained your easy ass life. Why NIK? Why would she lie in a personal message to you that nobody but you was supposed to see?

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: July 02, 2012, 03:37:39 PM »

All of my trips to Africa were with my own money.  My parents live far from me and don't even have extra money to give me even if they wanted to.  In my early 20's I still had an extra stash that was supposed to be used for college, but that was all spent by my early 20's.   

Thats funny.

I just don't understand how you're looking down on him for going to college when you turned down the same opportunity and had parents willing to pay your way. Is that why you didn't go to college? Just because you didn't want to admit getting help paying for something?

back when the economy was stronger, we were makin a whole lot of money, more than our fam needed. the business was doin great and my pops had more than enough to put me through college. as time went on, my pops made some bad investments, followed by a major decline in business, causing him to not have enough to put me through college,and barely enough to keep his house. either way, college was not for me, i never wanted any parts of it, even when the opportunities were there....now u got mufuckaz like cham, who has his parents payin for his college, tryna call me spoiled when i dont even have the same luxury. smfh

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2012, 03:40:00 PM »

A hustle is a hustle is a hustle, via education or otherwise.

smartest shit you've ever said

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2012, 03:46:20 PM »
NIK, you're so lost though. Like I said in my last reply, I never claimed to have "no help & work all on my own & be a real badass gangsta hustlin' for my money". You downplay the advantages you have in life & then act like anyone who has to go to school because their parents didn't hand them a job is "wasting their time".

See you play it off like you're not struggling & didn't go to college, when you're only not struggling because you live with your parents in a nice neighborhood who gave you a job. & who knows how much that job pays. I mean in your world it's probably close to $20,000 a week, but in reality, even if you're making $500 a week, that's enough to pay the pathetic amount of bills you have to pay & then have a cool $300 to give to X-Raided for a verse.

The difference with me is that I can admit I don't struggle too bad. I don't play it off like I'm going through shit. That's why I don't care if my parents pay for half of my college. Your life is documented on here. Even your ex-girl in a personal message to you that nobody was supposed to see explained your easy ass life. Why NIK? Why would she lie in a personal message to you that nobody but you was supposed to see?

i'm not struggling...but everything i've made since high school has been on my own. dunno why ur trying so hard to prove otherwise without any factual evidence? does it make u feel less gay? dont make me have to go back to playing psychotherapist in this bitch.

as for the letter u keep referring to, pretty sure that was explained as well. yes, when that letter was written (back when i was still in high school lol), my parents did support me. when i graduated high school and moved onto the real world, i had to support myself and make my own money. why is this concept so hard to grasp for you? is it because ur still in the schooling stages and have yet to set foot in the real world? really, theres no logical reason for why i keep needing to explain this when it was already done, unless ur a gay guy in hiding trying his hardest to fight a fabricated battle of manliness, of course.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2012, 03:54:03 PM »
I have no time for you playing your circular conversation game.

1. What's the name of the business?

2. You were still given a job you couldn't acquire on your own. So yes, you're spoiled. Because otherwise you'd be unemployed. You're probably heavily unqualified for the job, but your dad would rather see the money go to you to "go to him" since you pay all these bills & such. I mean, be real, son. You've said a solid four times in this thread alone "the economy this, business that". If you want to talk like you understand the business world, you should simply understand it's hard enough to get a job with a college education. Extremely difficult without one.

But it's not that you were given it that I call you out on it, it's how you downplay the helpfulness of that; on top of them housing you, feeding you & lord knows what else & you try to deny the fact all that goes on. You truly act like you're some self-made, too good for college, boss. When in reality like somebody said you're probably just a secretary at a business your father owns & he gave you that job. Your act about your "well earned" occupation is about as fake as your "I'm a serious horrorcore rap artist...hear me roar" act.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: July 02, 2012, 03:59:10 PM »
Basically just understand while you bash college & the importance of it & act like there is "so, so much opportunity if you 'hustle'" outside of college, in the real world where you don't get the advantages you get, a manager at McDonalds would have to sit there & reject you seven out of ten times just to cashier for minimum wage.

So just be grateful, that's all. Stop attempting to portray a self-made image like you're some kid who hustles.

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2012, 03:59:59 PM »
it's hard enough to get a job with a college education. Extremely difficult without one.

yea, for a dumb muthafucka like you..... smfh

and the name of the business is "cham is gay". u should come on in and apply.

fact of the matter is, your parents do more for u than mine do for me. i havent seen a dime from my parents since graduating high school. in fact, i give them money, not the other way around. dont try fighting battles u dont stand a chance in, gayboy. even if it makes u feel less gay at the moment, it just makes u look like a dumb dicklicker in the long run.

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2012, 04:02:19 PM »

Stop attempting to portray a self-made image like you're some kid who hustles.

i dont even need to portray anything, thats what i do...last year, i made over $35,000 selling shit on craigslist/ebay. u will not understand this life until u step out of school and set foot in the real world. thats all there really is to it. i dont have the luxury/cop-out of "i'm going to school" (which parents are paying for) to fall back on, such as you do, my child.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2012, 04:40:50 PM »
Another thread dodged & ran away from by NIK. Can't have a conversation without personal insults, dodging questions & saying incredible shit like he sold $35,000 worth of things on craigslist. LOL, the shit you say sometimes. That means you own $35,000 dollars worth of stuff. & it's since you're not selling cars on there, it just goes to show how much pointless crap your parents spoiled you with.

It also means (if that was reasonably true) you spend all your time on random Hip Hop forums, eBay/Craigslist & a lot of time with friends attempting to recreate a sound older than me...where do you even have time to work at your dad's business? Son is active 20 hours out of the day, everyday & the other three are dedicated to rapping.

& you're an idiot for not seeing the reality that my parents give me $1,500 dollars every six months for college. My school is roughly $2,700. Your father pays you "X amount" of dollars a year in salary & you might give a quarter of it back to him. But it doesn't take away from you earning money that you aren't even qualified to earn lmao. Dumb nigga. So if he gives you $1,000 dollars a month for working...he's giving you more than my parents do. Dumbbbbbbbbbbb nigga lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2012, 05:17:12 PM »
Another thread dodged & ran away from by NIK. Can't have a conversation without personal insults, dodging questions & saying incredible shit like he sold $35,000 worth of things on craigslist. LOL, the shit you say sometimes. That means you own $35,000 dollars worth of stuff. & it's since you're not selling cars on there, it just goes to show how much pointless crap your parents spoiled you with.

It also means (if that was reasonably true) you spend all your time on random Hip Hop forums, eBay/Craigslist & a lot of time with friends attempting to recreate a sound older than me...where do you even have time to work at your dad's business? Son is active 20 hours out of the day, everyday & the other three are dedicated to rapping.

& you're an idiot for not seeing the reality that my parents give me $1,500 dollars every six months for college. My school is roughly $2,700. Your father pays you "X amount" of dollars a year in salary & you might give a quarter of it back to him. But it doesn't take away from you earning money that you aren't even qualified to earn lmao. Dumb nigga. So if he gives you $1,000 dollars a month for working...he's giving you more than my parents do. Dumbbbbbbbbbbb nigga lmao.

Show me where I said I work for my father, cocklicker.. Ur homosexually driven essays hold less weight than your limp wrist.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2012, 07:27:50 PM »
Son, we've been saying it for two pages & you didn't want to deny it. Now it goes completely against your point & you "don't work for him". You're such a simp nigga.