Author Topic: Tha Dogg Pound - Doggy Bag (Official Discussion Thread)  (Read 4766 times)

doggfather

Re: Tha Dogg Pound - Doggy Bag (Official Discussion Thread)
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2012, 03:35:32 AM »
like the idea.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2012, 05:33:17 AM »
so what happened 2 Dogg Bag?

they recorded songs for the ep, should be out soon

doggfather

« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2012, 05:51:14 AM »
so what happened 2 Dogg Bag?

they recorded songs for the ep, should be out soon

What??
Where did you read/heard this??
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

mixtape-digital

• Lil Geezy
  • Mixtape-Digital.com
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2012, 08:07:25 AM »
YO WUTUP ALL!!! I am the person who added this to ebay and it IS untagged! and dude that posted this link gets a free mixtape of your choice from my ebay store.
www.mixtape-digital.com because this website made DPGC'OLOGY my number one viewed mixtape this month. Thanks Dubcc, and to this poster. Yo this is my first day on this web site so its up to the poster to hit up my ebay account and message me your free mixtape pick. I will verify that you ordered this one, and send it to the same address. Thanks all check out my tape's at http://www.mixtape-digital.com/

i still want this mixtape. Dpgc'Ology [Explicit] by Tha Dogg Pound (2012) .... wish it woulda got released on cd, id have bought it.... damn it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Snoop-Dogg-Tha-Dogg-Pound-DPGCOLOGY-Mixtape-Promo-DPGCOLOGY-NEW-/261016718560?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item3cc5cf0ce0

thanks i hope its an untagged version, cuz i ordered it
its only untagged in digital stores
Captain Hammer

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2012, 06:33:19 AM »
how did you get it untagged? by the way, it says hosted by nik bean on the cover

T_Doc[MSK]

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2012, 02:47:43 PM »
Soopafly's tweets made me laugh

@soopaflydpgc
John Payne kill ya self!!!!!

@soopaflydpgc
Deathrow wide awake records....... Great job!!! Cudn't a did a better job at fucn up a chemistry n makin it sound shitty. Y'all did dat!!

ROFL
One of the problemz in Russia iz Russian "rap"
Datz why almost nobody knowz boutta Real West Coast dope music..

Efrain

« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2012, 09:39:13 PM »
Like all WA releases there is no post-production or mixing.

They send someone into the vault.. he finds a couple working DATs from a box.. they take it, throw a few together into an album... call it a day.

All songs not previously released on this album are show mixes (demos for the label to review then...evidently, reject) or rough mixes that weren't even good enough for that.

They have reels for all these songs so why not mix them?

Morons.     

will you be working your magic on this like on the lbc crew ?

Absolutely. I've been playing around with a few of them and they sound much much better. I've got Lets Play House sounding proper CD quality-- so fucking nice..I can't stop listening to it.

I'll try to have everything up by first thing next week; Monday or Tuesday. You guys are going to be really happy with the results. Sounds fucking stellar. I'll make a new thread like last time and we can send the whole thing to WideAwake and CC John Payne on it. 

8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2012, 09:49:05 PM »
yeah lets not act like Dogg Food is a classic in the same light as the Chronic or All Eyez On Me

Dogg Food had some weaknesses on it

Dogg Food is AT LEAST as good as AEOM

I love dogg food but it's not as good as AEOM. DF has some filler and tracks I'll skip...it's apples and oranges anyway, group album vs solo, double album vs single disc etc.

On the note, I'm bumpin "Reality" as we speak  8)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2012, 10:05:43 PM »
Like all WA releases there is no post-production or mixing.

They send someone into the vault.. he finds a couple working DATs from a box.. they take it, throw a few together into an album... call it a day.

All songs not previously released on this album are show mixes (demos for the label to review then...evidently, reject) or rough mixes that weren't even good enough for that.

They have reels for all these songs so why not mix them?

Morons.     

will you be working your magic on this like on the lbc crew ?

Absolutely. I've been playing around with a few of them and they sound much much better. I've got Lets Play House sounding proper CD quality-- so fucking nice..I can't stop listening to it.

I'll try to have everything up by first thing next week; Monday or Tuesday. You guys are going to be really happy with the results. Sounds fucking stellar. I'll make a new thread like last time and we can send the whole thing to WideAwake and CC John Payne on it. 

8)

nice  :D

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2012, 10:24:25 PM »
yeah lets not act like Dogg Food is a classic in the same light as the Chronic or All Eyez On Me

I love dogg food but it's not as good as AEOM. DF has some filler and tracks I'll skip...it's apples and oranges anyway, group album vs solo, double album vs single disc etc.

theres no filler on "dogg food"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2012, 10:34:29 PM »

lmao

let's be real here

2pac had less filler on a double disc than DPG did on a single disc

and DPG gave their best efforts to Pac as far as Kurupt's raps and Daz's beats :D

but Reality is my shit....love that song.

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2012, 10:49:22 PM »

lmao

let's be real here

2pac had less filler on a double disc than DPG did on a single disc

and DPG gave their best efforts to Pac as far as Kurupt's raps and Daz's beats :D

but Reality is my shit....love that song.

whats filler on "dogg food"? the album was more coherent. flowed better from start 2 finish. "aeom" aint even 2pacs best album.

Eddz

« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2012, 03:13:30 AM »

8)
[/quote]

Can't wait for this 8)

ttpac

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2012, 09:53:54 AM »
Glad to hear that Efrain is working his magic on this; WA needs to put you on their payroll and fast.  Fans complaining about sound quality is one thing, but when Soopafly tweets that the sound sucks then it's clear as day that the fans are not way off into left field.  Efrain, I don't mean to put you on the spot but given Let's Play House OG is probably the worse sounding track, would you object to posting it or sending a pm; would be forever grateful good sir, thanks. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2012, 10:00:28 AM »

truth.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.