Author Topic: GOD pt. 3, are we cool homie?  (Read 471 times)

Sccit

Re: GOD pt. 3, are we cool homie?
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2012, 04:34:39 PM »
Wasn't there some dude named Nat Turner or was that Job too?

That's was job, but there was some other black militant guy before him.. I forget his name, but shit was hilarious.

Remedy360

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2012, 10:38:24 PM »

Lol that's what I remember Job starting out as, he changed his name all the time though.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2012, 11:25:14 PM »

That's was job, but there was some other black militant guy before him.. I forget his name, but shit was hilarious.

Actually I don't know if anybody remembers this.  But back around 2002 there was a black nationalist 5% here at the forum that actually schooled the fuck out of me.  I have to admit, this dude like for real knew his shit.  He was an asshole though, used to call me Johnny Walker, lol.  In fact, dude was some kind of manager for the West Coast group Above the Law.  

Anyway, I was still new to Islam at the time so he would school me by asking really obvious questions that any knowledgeable/experienced Muslim would know, and I was not experienced at the time and he exposed me.  Funny story, he asked what "shirk" was.  I didn't know the answer but it's actually considered the #1 and only unforgiveable sin in Islam, it's pretty much what the religion is based on (Shirk = ascribing partners to God).  LOL.   I just wasn't famliar with the Arabic word "Shirk" but I knew the concept.  Funny shit to look back on now though.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2012, 12:32:26 PM »
Sounds like Damon X, he used to post at tha rows forums.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2012, 12:49:19 PM »
Sounds like Damon X, he used to post at tha rows forums.

Yea, Damon X posted her

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2012, 07:34:55 AM »
I remember Damon X, dude came here hating on white people but someone else here knew him from another forum and exposed him for sending dick pics to member (guys and girls) and simping female members for cyber sex.  After that he even stopped coming hereor deaded his account completely...and these are your hero's Brian ??? 

And smh @ the supposed biggest hip hop head here not knowing a classic mobb deep track.  Fake ass fugazi ass hip hop head

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2012, 07:47:20 AM »
Brian is a loser.