Author Topic: Mac & Devin Go To High School Movie  (Read 1174 times)

Portugoal

Re: Mac & Devin Go To High School Movie
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2012, 09:06:35 AM »
I didn't know that, but I thought it sucked, just like all the reviews I've read about it.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2012, 10:06:55 AM »
idk bout the movie but there album was great to me. maybe besides two or 3 songs rest were great.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2012, 10:24:57 AM »
I didn't know that, but I thought it sucked, just like all the reviews I've read about it.

Well I Liked it but I can see how people could hate it. The Main character is bitch, and a lot of the characters were stupid, but and I hate saying this. Their is motherfuckers out their who are like that, (I've met a few) so I really couldn't complain about the characters. and yes I do agree they are stupid. lol

Portugoal

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2012, 01:04:50 PM »

Well I Liked it but I can see how people could hate it. The Main character is bitch, and a lot of the characters were stupid, but and I hate saying this. Their is motherfuckers out their who are like that, (I've met a few) so I really couldn't complain about the characters. and yes I do agree they are stupid. lol

and the movie misses an actual plot, but that's just of minor importance in a movie :P

David Gutterman

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2012, 01:10:39 PM »
i hate this kid, andy milonakis somebody tell him he is not funny.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2012, 06:24:26 PM »

and the movie misses an actual plot, but that's just of minor importance in a movie :P

Well the Plot was basically him growing up, basically it was just another SLice of Life in the hood.

UNCEEN

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2012, 09:51:58 PM »
i hate this kid, andy milonakis somebody tell him he is not funny.
dude aint a kid.. think he's in his late 30s.

rayallen0

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2012, 01:03:41 AM »
The worst is at the end in the little speech on the weed.
Does it make you dumber?, slower?
Yes, Snoop is the best example, he seemed smarter 20 years ago and now he can't rap, he's just able to speak on tracks, so yeah too much weed makes you dumber and slower

Yep weed has only hurt musical careers  ::)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2012, 03:31:56 PM »
Question for everybody who's seen both:: which movie is worse - Mac & Devin Go to High School or I Accidentally Domed Your Son.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2012, 04:07:21 PM »
i heard you gotta watch this movie high. im pretty sure none of you nerdy squares ever even smoked :P

rayallen0

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2012, 04:26:38 PM »
i heard you gotta watch this movie high. im pretty sure none of you nerdy squares ever even smoked :P

Pretty sure weed usage is at an all time high (pun intended) so that'd be surprising. It was what I expected. Do the smoking game the talking joint (mystikal) suggests and ull be straight.