Author Topic: For Those Who Wear Skinny Jeans....  (Read 734 times)

Blasphemy (A)

Re: For Those Who Wear Skinny Jeans....
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2012, 07:37:50 PM »
Yeah, I went through the skinny jean era. 8)

:grumpy:

I got a homie that does that shit, Everytime I see him I ask him how long he's barrowing his bitches jeans. Little bastard isn't talking to me right now cause of that  :laugh:

lmaooo. I stopped wearing them about a year or so ago. They look fly here & there, but I got caught up in the hype. It's just not a good look.

Skinny Jeans never looked fly to me, my first thought when I Saw that I figure the vato was a cross dresser or some shit. but what's worse is my homie does the skinny jeans and sagging. so when I see him saggin I remind him of how that shit was invented by the bitches in prison. lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 08:14:23 PM »
Niggas walk around lookin like they got diapers on when they sag their skinny jeans. Shits not even practical. What if you need to run in that shit? Impossible.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2012, 08:48:43 PM »

lol at an era. That was less than a year ago you were saying they were cool. I told you.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2012, 09:54:43 PM »
Styles come and go.  Our 90s era baggy jeans werent gonna stay in style forever.  That being said, skinny jeans are laughable and so are the people who wear em.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2012, 10:23:12 PM »

lmaooo. I stopped wearing them about a year or so ago. They look fly here & there, but I got caught up in the hype. It's just not a good look.

SMH everything you just said is not a good look.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2012, 10:48:01 PM »
:sign_banhim:

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2012, 10:50:32 PM »
atleast Cham can admit his mistakes like a man
The West is Back

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2012, 01:28:03 AM »

Real recognize real. The sad thing is they can't admit they only wore baggy jeans because when they were 17 Tupac & Biggie were rocking them. No way half these European niggas woke up one day & said "You know what would look cool...if I wore jeans that were four and a half sizes too big...".

Just like their parents wore spandex in the 80's & shit.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2012, 01:51:17 AM »

Real recognize real. The sad thing is they can't admit they only wore baggy jeans because when they were 17 Tupac & Biggie were rocking them. No way half these European niggas woke up one day & said "You know what would look cool...if I wore jeans that were four and a half sizes too big...".

Just like their parents wore spandex in the 80's & shit.

Yeah every decade/era has some ridiculoius and embarrassing shit to it.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2012, 02:46:45 AM »
They have skinny jeans for kids..... how silly is that.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2012, 08:30:05 AM »
Styles come and go.  Our 90s era baggy jeans werent gonna stay in style forever.  That being said, skinny jeans are laughable and so are the people who wear em.

I don't believe in styles, My belief is you wear what you want to wear because you feel comfortable in it, and good in it.  People who change they clothing style because it's not IN are fucking pussys who have no real style in themselves.

And for that matter, FUck all them retards talking about snapbacks or fitteds, it's called a fucking hat jerk off, who gives a fuck what it takes to fit on your head proper. This is why most men today is bitches, talking about fucking fashion nearly as bad the women. I got fucking homies telling me how they want they hair, asking me to try on my locs, cloths just to see how it goes on em. Like Christ you people are fucked in the head.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 08:32:14 AM by Blasphemy (A) »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2012, 09:24:46 AM »
^lol, son I'm telling you, right before it was cool to sag the shit out of your clothes the generation right before was saying "who the fuck said it was cool to do that? These kids look like fucking morons. How can they leave the house looking like that?".

Styles change & they catch on. Just like how you're probably on your Mac Book right now, picking up your iPhone because your boy just called you. New things come out, people rush to it & they become the thing "you needa get". Almost everybody is influenced at one point in their lives to dictate their style.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2012, 11:37:30 AM »
^lol, son I'm telling you, right before it was cool to sag the shit out of your clothes the generation right before was saying "who the fuck said it was cool to do that? These kids look like fucking morons. How can they leave the house looking like that?".

Styles change & they catch on. Just like how you're probably on your Mac Book right now, picking up your iPhone because your boy just called you. New things come out, people rush to it & they become the thing "you needa get". Almost everybody is influenced at one point in their lives to dictate their style.

saggy jeans were frowned upon because they were "hoodlum fashion"

skinny jeans are frowned upon because they are "faggot fashion"

2 different things

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2012, 11:55:40 AM »

saggy jeans were frowned upon because they were "hoodlum fashion"

skinny jeans are frowned upon because they are "faggot fashion"

2 different things
true.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2012, 11:57:39 AM »
Lmfao playing this on the show.
tell your listeners skinny jeans is for fags.

Don't worry i will  8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.